web.archive.org/web/20160801045430/http://8ch.net/co/res/624592.html

Thread #1
web.archive.org/web/20160801045522/http://8ch.net/co/res/631058.html

Thread #2
web.archive.org/web/20160825054636/http://8ch.net/co/res/649334.html

MEGA
mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

Old thread please do not post in

Also not all files are done uploading to mega, but enough delay lets get on with the show

Action Comics #962

Detective Comics #939

RIP Tim?

Batgirl #2

Wonder Woman #5

Titans #2

The Flash #5

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #3

Deathstroke #1

Blue Beetle Rebirth

The Hellblazer #1

Ok so that ends this weeks comics there has been a lot of ups and downs, this week, I am going to to post some of my favourite low-lights, do the same or opposite I dont care

Overall thought the series that everyone knew would be good are good (Action Comics,Detective Comics, Titans, Flash) while stuff like The Hellblazer are pozzed as shit, Also was not expecting to like Blue Beetle but I want to see where it goes and the dynamic with Jamie and Ted is quite funny.

So wait… two issue 1s in a row? Because I own this and it obviously takes place right before the comic posted above.

Welp, hooded cloak guy has Doomsday in a cage, now. I wonder what the next step is in his master plan?

Man, Tim Drake certainly has balls, I'll give him that.

I haven't read issue 1 of Batgirl, but issue 2 is better than I was expecting. Not that it's actually good, just that I was expecting worse.

I see now why we call him Greg Cucka.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

I note that Barry's speedster partner has lightning that's the same color as this new villain, Godspeed. Coincidence, or foreshadowing?

Hal Jordan loses to the Sinestro Corps in a fight and is captured. Moving on…

I'll admit, I'm not all that familiar with Deathstroke. This is pretty interesting, though. Is it the sort of action that Slade usually gets involved in?

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Those are the worst moments from this week in DC comics.

The way it usually works is that the '(Insert Title) REBIRTH' issues are single, stand-alone events meant to introduce a given character to the audience and act as a jumping-on point, and then you continue on to the actual series proper if you like what you see.

As seen with Deathstroke REBIRTH, though, some writers just wanted to start the ongoing story early.

Presumably, all the REBIRTH issues are marked as #1s either for sales purposes, (gotta get cash from all those speculators somehow,) or else there are going to be followup issues as this whole DC Rebirth event carries on.

I see, but now I wish every issue of Deathstroke was labelled issue 1. Just 12 issue 1s a year, that would set a record.

So wait..the Scarab is magic now? What's next? Dan Garret coming back again?

She's a hipster, not a fucking NEET, why the fuck is she calling her fellow normies normies?

Superman, once again, comes out on top this week. Though Titans gave him a run for his money. You just can't beat a Superman vs Doomsday smack down.

I agree Superman and Titans are inconstantly the standouts

The purpose of the Rebirth issues were mainly for continuity housekeeping and intro to the story

What ever happens I want to see were this goes, so far no hard identity politics (just a little fedora tipping), it reminds me of Rick and
where Ted is Rick but instead of a hardcore nihilist he is a kid at heart trying to live his superhero fantasy through Jaime .

Constantine deserves to get nothing but shit from everyone.

Hopefully foreshadowing.

Thankfully, there weren't many moments like that. And let's hope it stays that way. Don't want things getting as bad as femThor did.

… Normies huh?

He's probably saying you're lying to yourself and he's expressing what you want dumbass

Also, the writer's pretending it was only national humiliation that saw the NAZIs elected? I mean are we going to pretend hyper inflation didn't happen? There's evil NAZI super villains and then there's misrepresenting history.

She's too female and attractive to be that much of a fedora, suspension of disbelief broken.

To be fair, these probably wouldn't be eye-rolling to the average comic reader that probably doesn't have their ear on the internet as much as we do. Rucka's stands out simply because it's unnecessarily memey.

The last one just comes across as a quirky character intro. Jamie comes across his friends bickering over something as banal as one of them saying "god bless you" after the other sneezes. The previous page implies that they argue a lot.

Maybe its alien magic?
now i want to read comic about wizards in space

He literally bought it upon himself. People die around him because he goes too deep and everyone else pays for it.

He's cool. Hell, I admit that John personifies the modern Mage. Long Trench-coat, feet on the ground in some dark corner. A lit cig, and a wisecrack. Ready to bump back against the night.

Course, that's all smoke and mirrors.He doesn't win more like survive long enough to find that hole and plug it. John on the surface is an incredible mysterious guy. Moore written him as a Harbringer for bad things in Swampy's life and that's what he is. A Harbinger. A very omen.

So he shouldn't act surprise when people get hostile; they know bad things are coming.

Laughing at how Swamp Thing attracts women.

Is it just me or when ST manifests himself on the oranges but he is a real cute