How I stopped being a Jew

davidduke.com/israel-racist-state-world-diaspora-jews-dominate-host-nations-says-jewish-defector/

Finally a good Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/israel/155249/israel-slower-to-welcome-converts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the jew still draws air then the jew is a bad jew.

nah

Just like mudshits, kikes have a passage in their cult about lying to the goyim for the gain of anything.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Remember not to reply to the post. (((They))) get shekels based off of (you)s.

The only way for a jew to become good is to either die or completely and honestly abandon any and all judaism traits or claims

He's jewing the jews

He's not a good Jew, he's a bad Jew. It just so happens that suits our interests.

If anything, we should become more like Israel, rather than Israel becoming more like the West.

Nope. Nope. You want to be a destructive, decadent force that feeds off others, lies and cons all the way, exists on other people's lands?

A jew cannot stop being a jew.

yes

At the very least this book could be used to redpill some retards.

"What, you don't believe me when I say Jews are bad?"

"U R A RACIS!"

"Here read this book written by a Jew."

"HE IS A RAC-errrr hmmmm"

pick one and either way kill yourself

All Jews carry the seeds of sedition, subversion, perversion and anarchy in their words, minds and deeds. The very fact of being a Jew puts them at odds with rest of mankind through a self-defined antagonism and desire to dominate others.
As the saying goes, exception that proves the rule is a Jew crying out against their own kind - even some of them have attacks of conscience, but then again those prove the callousness and outright evil of this tribe.

The only cure for it is a bullet or expulsion and total isolation. I don't believe that conversions or naturalization can fix them, a religion that is also a race and an ethnic appellation at the same time is antithetical to all civilizations and faiths.

I mean regarding nationalism and racism, the things this guy is bitching about. If you think we have nothing to learn from Israel's BTFOing of the Palestinians - without Hitlerian extravagance, and despite the strong historical mandate of the Palestinians - then you're dumb a/f fammos

He just bought the crap meant for us.

Just another bolshevik kike.

Israel's racism is a shining example of ethnonationalism. The problem lkes not in Israels nationalism but in its diaspora still at large in the west that uses its influence to actively prevent and suppress OUR ethnonationalism. The primary threat of judea is not their embracing of nationalism but the bolshevik, secular, liberal jews who infect our cultures with globalist, marxist and egalitarian ideologies designed as weapons to weaken and destroy empires.

Do not be confused by the nature of the enemy.

"If you know yourself and your enemy you will win every battle.
If you know yourself but not the enemy you will suffer a defeat for every victory.
If you do not know yourself nor the enemy, you will know nothing but defeat"

I bought this for my friend's birthday.

Moron, you just funded a bolshevik

I disagree with most of the sentiment expressed here.

To my sense of reality: Jewish is a religion, not a race of people.
Evidence this - people can convert, and thus become Jews.

However, their religion deliberately confuses things by maintaining a religious adherence to racial exclusivity, reinforcing the idea of a 'Jewish race'.

Additionally, many people who have been Jews for generations going all the way back to Khazaria, these mixed breed Euroasian/Semitic do seem more prone to evil and subversion than most other breeds of human. But none of us is immune to that.

The upshot is, if someone wants to leave Jewishness behind and join the rest of the human race, then I'm okay with that. I still think their genocidal racist machinations against white people are wrong, to say very, very, very least. But if they want to leave that behind and become benign, then okay, great.

It will take me a few lifetimes to trust them, though.

no, that's a bad jew. jews should work for their own interests. a jew that acts in the interests of anyone else should never be trusted. they're worse than normal jews.

No, a good Jew would be a Jew saying that it's the Jews duty to serve the White Race.

No they can't. Judaism is passed down matrilineally, the "conversion" myth comes from very rare cases were someone with only a Jewish father can become a Jew

Then why do atheist Jews exist?
Why does Israel demand a DNA-Test for citizenship?

You make a good point, user.

Gonna have to chew on that.

Secondhand.

Nah just shitty commie kikes virtue signalling against each other

I can only recommend reading "A People who Shall Dwell Alone", you might find a PDF in our archives.

He's just a jew so leftist that he turned on the rest of the jews. He is an omega jew. Call me when he calls out the holohoax.

My original assertion stands, though wobbly: Jews constitute a religion, regardless of how their members try to bolster it as an exclusive race.

Consider the Jewish conundrum of converts immigrating to Israel.

forward.com/news/israel/155249/israel-slower-to-welcome-converts/

That said, some 'secular Jews' are just Semites, and might as well be Islamic. I guess they get a free pass to go to Israel.

To me, it seems like a good Jew would thoroughly support his own people- but at the same time be aware of the destruction that it had wrought to others, which is not to say that we should go full-on white "jewish guilt" on them
Simply making them realize the fact that they've been backstabbing kikes and promise to stop doing so to the very best of their ability would be enough

Of course, there's simply removing them- but that's a whole different solution

how is this "good"?

Exactly, this "good jew" and "good muslim" makes about as much sense as a "good rapist" or a "good faggot".

Holla Forums will sperg out every time you say this

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.