Tfw no cute blonde haired loli

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@-33.871909,151.1995298,59m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dairy causes autoimmune disease

Did not know that user.

Keep your loli home, make her a banana smoothie with coconut water and some hemp powder then fuck her silly

Sounds fun LOL.

I wish I had a cute loli gf :(

Exact location where that picture was taken

google.com/maps/@-33.871909,151.1995298,59m/data=!3m1!1e3

Me too feels bad man.

Thanks user

You're welcome. Study it well.

I just clicked on it and googled cockle bay wharf. I was just curious because I thought it kind of looked like Oslo.

That's how I found it. I wish I could go to Australia to see some nice Australian lolis.

Same here although i still think Russia has the best ones in my personal opinion.

Agreed, Russia most definitely has the best lolis.

You have good taste user are you a lauraB fan?.

(Checked)

pedos pls go

Nope Masterchan is shutting down so i am comfy here.

Wrong

LauraB is fine. She used to be my favorite when I was younger. Now I value non-modeling pictures of little girls more than modeling pictures though.

Ill. fuck her real good LOL.

How is fapping to Cruz pedophilia?

You mean like this cute girl.

Nope

Yeah, if that is a girl. Some have said that is a boy.

Modeling pictures will be around forever. If I decided to delete my entire girl model collection, I could rebuild the collection in a few days. Non-modeling pictures are unlike modeling pictures such that they are rare and valuable. It would take many months to rebuild a non-modeling collection and there would still be many pics that you'd probably never see again.

(Checked)
Remove Mаша pls, She is pure

Funny I thought of that picture as well. pic related

I was actually going to change the pic to say to 'Tedophilia is a crime' but I'm looking for that font.

i completely agree with you user.

LOL that copypasta in the screenshot.

Please dump user.

Oh I see, when I saw coordinates I assumed that you got exif data.

That's why I posted it

Sorry no.

That user is kinda right actually.

why cant you pedos shill against sex before marriage too?

do you really think its a good idea for pedos to be going around fucking little girls then disappearing into the night?

this is why nobody takes pedos seriously

I'm not a pedo, but I do sometimes feel tfw no blonde haired blue eyed daughter. I'm mixed so my kids will not have these features. They can at least possibly look like southern europeans if I breed with a white girl.

im not triggered faggot. i never said anything about whether pedo is right or wrong.

read my fucking post again and answer properly this time

I'm not one. I just wanted to post some screencaps

I'm not sure anyone here would want that, pedo or not

I think you have pedophile and child molester mixed up there user us pedos love kids and we want to have nice romantic consensual sex with them we do not want to rape them.

within marriage?

t. Pedo

you do have a really good point, user, and i agree.
being married should, ==if== it becomes legal, be a requirement for consensual sex.

Well were not fucking Arab so please do not get any ideas do not think we are apart of ISIS and that we wanna sell off kids into marriage no that is not what we are about pic related use to be a normal thing so yes within marrige and within a relationship

Spotted the christfag.

Get out

im just saying for kids.
you can fuck all the niggers you want before you get married you retard.

shes cute

It was a national scandal at the time. Stop posting the shit.

No (you)

PEDOS OUT REEEEEEE

No

i fuck her.

well we do want to.

Excuse me faggot??.

What the fuck?.

Dude if I had a girl like that I'd tie her up and gag her somewhere and collect a ransom from her parents. She obviously lives a pampered life and doesn't work, so I'm guessing she'd be good for an easy $50k.

So in other words you would treat her like shit.

If you are interested in my opinion:
I see a cute white girl licking ice-cream, if you see anything else, the problem is in you.
Btw.: i would ban that ice-cream because it is unhealthy for her, and fbi could take down the criminals producing and selling it.

MODS

You have been notified.

Get the fuck out

I LITERALLY DONT EVEN SEE PEOPLE

Pedophiles couldn't possibly understand how creepy they are.

Maybe we'll develop a cognitive drug therapy that simulates a pedophile's innate fear of rape, then they'll learn empathy.

Spotted the moralfag.

Can I molest you? I bet you're a male, too. Do you realize how much I want to fuck your boipussy?

That's what I thought, did my flirting make you uncomfortable?