British Miscegenation

Why is miscegenation so promoted on British television and in the British media?

Throughout the course of the week, I've seen several British television programs (Doctor Who, Black Mirror, et cetera), and each have featured a white girl in a relationship with a black or Muslim-esque man. Literally the only white couple included a man who was forced to have sex with a pig on live television.

Is this actually common in Britain? Are there really so many black people that this is common practice? I find that hard to believe, but it unsettles me all the same. It doesn't even seem to be fetishized in any way - it is either the direct result of an accurate depiction of the British climate or a forced narrative, the latter of which seems plausible to some effect.

Even so, how do the British react to this? Is this 'normal' in Britain? Why are there so many black people in Britain in the first place, and how are they so effortlessly migrated into its society? Is there no class or racial division whatsoever?

That in and of itself isn't a bad answer, but extrapolate further and let's discuss the actual nuances of the situation and its roots.

Jews

(((They))) literally admit it.

TPTB want a mongrelized race at least 1 STDDEV less intelligent than the population they now currently control. Mixing with feral negroes and arabs accomplishes this. This is a thinly veiled 'redpill me on x' thread.

But really:

Miscegenation has an obvious benefit: it eliminates racial tensions, by eliminating racial differences. Racism is literally bred away.

So, why would the British media want to breed racism away? Just brainstorm:

1) They genuinely believe that all humans have intrinsic value and are morally opposed to racism of any sort
2) The nation, for better or worse, has internationalized and hosts residents from all over the world. Civil peace requires eliminating racial tension, and sex is friendlier than exportation.
3) They want to destroy the roots of national pride and Western culture. Culture follows upon sex. Miscegenation is a genetic assault of Western civilizational structures.
4) They want to breed into existence a new subspecies of human beings

"british" tv and media is jew.

The BBC is a literal propaganda outlet. Channel 4 is nothing but 'alternative' filth. As far as I know ITV is still somewhat decent. No idea about the rest of them.

I never watched much TV, and I have not watched any at all in years. TV was always going to push different narratives; allowing your children to do it is going to be the most harmful thing you can do outside of sending them into a nest of communists who pretend to be intellectual authorities.

Here's my advice:

Step outside the (((City)))
That shit doesnt fly when there are no negros.

Except it isn't. I asked more questions than just the introductory one. If you pay attention, I deliberately asked questions about how this came to fruition and how socially acceptable this sort of thing is in the genuine British socio-political environment.

This seems like the most obvious answer, and I've deliberated upon all of those myself, but surely there's more at play.

It's always nigger/white woman because

a) women are much more susceptible to kike programming
b) you just need to get white women with niggers/mudslime once while they're at their most vulnerable and easy to influence (age 15~25); saddling them with a nigglet condemns the white woman to single motherhood and robs the white race of another mother
c) niggresses are almost all horrid to look at, usually indistinguishable from niggers from the neck up; no kikery can change that
d) should a white man overcome point (c), the offspring will not grow up in a fatherless household, and thus likely maintain decent white values even if they are mulattos

That's not how genetics work, niggers will keep attacking everyone who is not from their own tribe, learn2africa/brazil.

Since July 1st we have BBC First (no, not Britain First), a new channel with BBC productions. I also noticed the over-representation of blacks. There's one show called Death in Paradise with a cast of 8 blacks and one white guy (who surprisingly is a a total loser)

the offspring is stupid and more likely to be okay with being a slave to the jews. thats why they promote racemixing.

i'm mixed (not 50% black though) and i'm redpilled and not stupid.

muh anecdote

hmm well maybe your mix was a good mix. when it comes to half white half black people theyre always been good goys, atleast those few ive meet in my life

Requesting infographs on British media.

Blacks only make up 3% of the UK population.

But yes, this is common media brainwashing. BBC in particular have been revising history by forcing black characters into historical dramas. Every single advertisement on TV will have at least one mixed race person/couple on it.

But this is exactly the same as TV in America.

That is not true, the opposite is true. Whites are so non-racist its literally threatening their extinction.
The various shades of brown all judge each other a lot on their skin color, they can only judge by appearance because they have no non-physical skills to judge by. Being all retarded. Therefore even lacking the means to realize that they lack the cognizant means. Allowing these retards to live is a cruel joke.

Is Brazil peaceful?

I mean he'll, even racially homogenous shitskins countries without a single spec of "racial tension" are all violent shitholes in perpetual states of war or revolution until a powerful enough dictator capable of killing all his opponents captures the thrown. Let's face it, racial tension has been a god send for the American government allowing it and it's Jewish masters to grow their power over our lives. Britain is doing the same, fostering racial tension not alleviating it.

"Great" Britain is so fucked

Because the Polish immigrants are outbreeding the sandnigger immigrant and that cannot be allowed to happen! Poles aren't dumb controllable slaves for the Jews.

Seriously the rates of white woman on black man sex are too low for the establishment, well below white man on any other race.

At least they are safe from those ebil baby-eating notzees.

fuck off hiter killed white people and allied with muslims. hes worse than merkel.

Where do you think you are, little schlomo?

bump old threadsflood

You know, I actually do find it frustrating when Holla Forums lapses into extreme paranoia, but this is one of the most clear-cut cases there has ever been. It really is "da Jooz". That's all it is. Jews are behind all major advertising and media firms in the UK and the BBC is absolutely riddled with them. The three most influential are Danny Cohen, Michael Grade and Alan Yentob, but the rot goes extremely deep in the Beeb and in general it's harder to find white British names (or even just non-Jewish names in general) in the British media.

It's absolutely Jews and it all needed burning to the ground.

Except that the UK is ZOG by excellence. Yes, even more than america. The Rothschilds live there and it doesn't even have free speech. Brexit was just a large-scale social experiment.

based mods

Confirmed for knowing nothing.

The most communistic thing I've read all week. This is what they actually believe; that devolution will make everyone happier. Ignorance is bliss, the worldview.

Pretty sure he is saying that leftists believe that ("they believe …"). It is their reasoning, not that it is actually true (which it isn't).

I'd also add that they have to shill it harder here because miscegenation is less common in England than the US or France, and almost non existant in Scotland and Ireland. London is fully cucked and Wales is a bit cucked.

This is actually a thing. I started counting at the start of the year how many different black guy + white women couples in advertisements and television, only counting new adverts.

I rarely watch television, I basically only watch it when tng or something nerdy is on, or perhaps new tricks. Basically when my gf is watching something. Over the course of perhaps only 60 hours of television overy six months I counted over 140 different adverts and instances. I counted the opposited too, came to 4, counted white and white couples too, came to 80.

What, the, fuck. This isn't america, we don't HAVE a huge black demographic, it's all fucking Muslims, but I saw four middle easternrelationship like adverts and they were all with other indians etc, no misegination

top fucking kek

theres your answer lets never speak of this again
source. I'm a britfag

Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

23%

That fucking misshapen lumpy-headed negro has annoyed me since Sicario. Why the fuck is Hollywood employing him?

he's been in loads of brit tv and tv movies for maybe a decade so eventually he got connections and in true jew cinema tradition got hired for the diversity quotas

Its simply promoting something they wish to push. We dint have anywhere near the level of blacks as portrayed on tv. We have a shitload of muslims sadly but blacks mainly came from the carribean decades ago as somewhat decent people. This isnt taking into account all of the africans coming here recently.

The media try and be as politically correct as possible which we all know means less whites and if they are there they are in love with a non white because it serves no purpose to abow two whites having a happy life together. Of course just due to numbers there are some representations of happy whites but youll struggle to find them.

i love how all characteristics for attractiveness don't count for women
when it comes to niggers

any non nigger with that guy would be a perma virgin and unemployable

Contrary to the Jewish narrative, white people are the only people who have a hard time seeing race. Browning the population only produces more awareness of race. If you truly want to get rid of racism, you will have to get rid of everyone who isn't white.

Mods are p based here, shame Kasey went to shit

user was banned for defending kikes

I don't know what is happening with this board but we really need to start telling faggots to lurk more.

I thought JQ, race and propaganda redpills were common knowledge here but there has been an influx of posters who are either baiting the shit out of us or are really just normies completely knew to this. Either way fuck off and lurk more faggots. Sage all Holla Forums 101 threads.

Jesus Christ…

It does make sense. However, people will just find some other reason to bicker and fight. Height, earlobe size, whatever.
In Brave New World, even the Epsilons disrespected the Alpha-plus Bernard because he was shorter than other Alpha-pluses.

Horseshit. Different breeds of mulattos hate each other and purebreds guts, just look at places like Haiti or Liberia.

Read closer, he didn't say it offered genetic benefits, he said it offered benefits through societal relations.