Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/ews/ewsedited/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough ritualistic rape of 6 year old girls

I haven't seen it and it looks boring.

You sound like a boring ass person

Depends what kind of life you lead

When I first saw it, I hated it because I thought it had no point. I thought it was a movie with a hole in its center, no meaning, no payoff. I didn't get it.

Later, after reading some reviews and analyses of the film, I went back and revisited it. Now I like it a lot.

redpilled kino

Still waiting for a complete Director's Cut __:^)__

the kikes murdered kubrick, ironacally an ethnic jew, because of it

Nope. It was the work of Scientologists. Tom Cruise accused Kubrick of destroying his relationship with Nicole Kidman.

They did the same when they killed Philip Seymour Hoffman because of the movie The Master.

its edited and flows like a kubrick film
it doesnt feel like its missing a thing

Lol, whatever you say, chaim.

Kubrick got whacked for exposing these elite pedophiles and their practices.

Their daughter gets kidnapped in the last scene. You didn't notice because your eyes were wide shut.

im not denying that im saying i dont think the film is edited

This sounds less crazy when you realize that L. Ron Hubbard may have been an Office of Naval Intelligence asset. Maybe not.

This movie is kino for all the wrong and all the right reasons.

Definitely kino

Brutal the shoot was like almost 3 years. No way.

Are you implying that wasn't in the cut before he died?

it has the spookiest song of any movie ever

yea

Didn't you mean to say comfiest? It's a very very good song and quite evocative.

This used to be my favorite movie to put on and drink and fall asleep to.

Lets finally discuss this in depth. There is no denying that Kubrick could have been murdered for EWS, what is important in determining this is whether or not the film is edited. Some have said it has been but there is no evidence for a direct viewpoint such as this. The film flows very well, almost seemlessly, as is why it is so rewatchable. So, the editing, pacing, direction withstanding etc couldn't possibly have been performed by anyone other than Kubrick. It seems all there to get everything across. Do you have evidence for cuts during the orgy scene, during the scene? And entire scene somewhere could have been cut inbetween scenes, but the film is not fucked with in terms of editing. Brilliantly made by Kubrick and considered his masterpiece.

Can't spell oxymoron without MORON, Kubrick.

Sure, you better check you thetans account or David Miscarriage is going to sent you to the Hole.

Jocelyn Pook took Orthodox Romanian chants and put them in reverse for this theme. Basically less shitty vaporwave.

After Kubrick's death, Warner edited the orgy with CGI masked men blocking some of the scenes-

hehe stupid goyim, don't you know girls just disappear off the face of the earth randomly?
there's literally nothing to investigate, it happens ALL the time, ESPECIALLY if £100m are spent on investigations!

I have no problem with the notion that she was kidnapped (although her parents look plenty guilty to me), but the idea that people as well-connected as the Podesta brothers abduct their own victims personally is retarded. That theory was probably put forward by someone who's never heard of the Keepers or Marc Dutroux.

The masked men are not CGI

bump

The poster makes it look like Kubrick is an actor in the movie.

Kubrick….was a big guy

I remember that guy from Collative learning from Youtube pointing it out. The movie became much more creepier on a second watch.

he really should've punch those frat-bitches in that scene.

How naive you are.

The movie had an hour cut from it that goes into detail about their ritualistic sex magick.

They shot this film in England so the movie set kinda feels like New York and not at the same time.

Eyes Wide Shut is a reference to willful ignorance and how people are unable and unwilling to see these things that are happening all around them.

Doubtful. That doesn't fit with the narrative or Kubrick's directing, he isn't a exposition machine like Nolan.

an*

Google it.

Kubrick's title was actually

Just
Eyes
Wide
Shut

see

I just rewatched the last scene. I don't see anything suggesting the daughter gets kidnapped, and that kind of action would totally undermine the conclusion, with Bill and Alice "surviving their adventures" and embracing willful ignorance.

the two old men are always seen behind Tom Cruise and Kidman in certain scenes and they also show up at the end talking to their daughter for no reason.

Why don't you find it for me. There's no way the film was 3hours 50 minutes long and there was an entire hour chunk of the film dedicated to exposition about the cult. Now a scene that was just a few minutes or up to 5 minutes could have been, but we need to determine where in the editing this is obvious. There is no way there's an hour of footage missing. The studio likely gave him a 3 hour limit for his cut anyways, 2001 and Barry Lyndon being just under 3 hours like EWS.

Makes more sense that the cult is keeping an eye on them than that they're about to abduct their daughter in the middle of a crowded store.

I used to be in the same boat user. Give it time and you will see.

the dude asking the question is probably a fucking shill.

antisemitic crap.

Who cares? Leave if you're offended by fucking words on the internet.

You don't say
indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/ews/ewsedited/

4U

nobody gives a shit if they edited the american version because that always happens

if (((((they))))) edited anything out it wouldnt appear in any version

back to leftypozz

of course it is, chaim.

back to /nazihugbox/

Kill yourself, nigger-lover.

SJWs and StJWs, merely 2 sides of the same shekel

(you)

Lol dude. It's not even CURRENT YEAR anymore. Get some new burns and make sure they don't suck.

You mad?

:^) makes me lol everytime

This, give me the proof

this guys right