Spanking Thread

What comes after anons?

more spanking

(checked)
Satanic trips of spanks

lol belarus. I always thought it would be the other way around

Naomi Watts?

Her face is off but I love the bralette.

flogging?

usually a short cuddle then being sent to bed early.

If you put me to bed would I cry?

The cuddle afterwards is to help get your tears out user. But after a severe spanking it's ok if you're still crying when you go to bed too.

Would you tuck me in?

GO REVIVE >>>/spank/

One user posting alone can't revive it. and considering there's quite a few anons here who endure the lash of the spanking I am disappointed

Of course. I'd kiss you good night, tell you that you don't need to cry any more, that you'll feel better in the morning, and to be good. Then I'd tuck you in and lights out.

Would you ever hold hands with me?

Yes, when we go out, to make sure you don't wander off or get lost.

If I wander off would you get mad?

Yes. You'd get a telling off or a couple of quick spanks.

Sounds mean but fair. I'll be good user I swear!

Good girl. I know you'll mess up sometimes, but don't worry. Just understand your mistake and consider your disciplining as a gentle reminder. I know you try to be good.

T-thanks a-user

No problem. I love you too sweetie.

Too lewd!
Was making me feel part of your plan?

Of course you should feel. It's only natural, from an affectionate girl like yourself. Remember to always talk to me if you're confused or unsure.

Okay user!
This thread has transformed into a feels thread
And I'm loving it

See? You just needed someone understanding to help you accept your place. Being too strict and harsh is just as bad as no discipline altogether. That's why it's so good you understand some punishment is only fair and that it doesn't mean you aren't loved. Quite the contrary.

Do anons actually make the best parents?

Hahaha, I'd be nothing like this irl.

What would you do irl?

Basically total freedom, zero discipline, just suggestions and saying why something's a bad idea.

Sounds like heaven

>not getting spanked
>heaven

Did you not see ? Or do you mean lesbian?

entirely nonsexual time-out

But user, then I am free to run around and play all day being carefree!

But user, everyone here is a little anime girl

It won't last. You'll be hankering for a spankering in no time.

But that would be unfair!

Come come user, you're itt because you love it. Don't resist your feelings.

Perhaps I am being naughty on purpose to get a spanking?

That would be very cheeky indeed! I'm sure a good girl like you wouldn't do something like that. On the other hand, maybe a spanking is in order, just to be on the safe side.

W-wait user I was kidding!

Too late!

Just a quick, sharp spanking to keep you obedient and keep you from acting up again.

N-no f-fair! I'll be good!

Don't be silly! It is fair!

I know you'll be good, because you get reminders like this that you have to be. Fair's fair.

Please help me settle a debate, Holla Forums

Should you or should you not gentle rub the butt and give reassurance after the spanking?

Wrong image. I thought the sign said "lewd"

It depends a bit on the situation and how severely they have been disciplined. If they've done something really bad, then just a gentle pat on the butt afterwards and an instruction to think about what they've done and how to be better in future. Otherwise, yes, gentle rub and reassurance with a hug.

How do we revive it?

More like pic pls.

Thank you! I agree.

what are the differences between the spanking you like for your fetishes and what you think irl?

What constitutes as something really bad user?

That's a matter of judgement. If there something you're wondering how strictly you need to punish for, or how strictly you should be punished for?

What would you get for browsing 4chan?

Just going on it when you haven't been told not to shouldn't be too harshly punished. Just a quick spanking so you exercise better judgement next time.

If you've been told not to, then a proper spanking for disobedience. Maybe an additional punishment too, like no internet privileges for the rest of the day.

If you've been caught at it before, got around a blocker to get on it, or been told it's very unsafe, then a severe spanking and additional punishment like several days of no internet privileges.

But user! That seems a bit harsh!
At least it's not browsing reddit or tumblr

No, no internet privileges for disobedience. I explained to you that you'd only get a short spanking so you'd learn your lesson if it hadn't been specifically forbidden before.

Be careful, that was awfully close to lying about what you get spanked for. You know what happens when you do that, don't you?

Erm, lots of headpats and cuddles?

Maybe afterwards, for comforting you and letting you know you're forgiven and that I believe you'll be better in future.

castigo
imgclick. net/g/o82gqeid

Is that Jewish fapfiction?

Thanks Mommy user!

Spanking needs to be brought back into common use, without fear of state or citizen interference.

Depends where you are.

Currently, yes, but my point is that it ought to be permitted and not interfered with wherever you are.

True, most of the anons on this board needed a good spanking when they were younger

Absolutely. Shame we cannot go back in time and retrospectively correct them.

Nothing to stop you correcting them now?

Age and distance?

B-but user I don't need a spanking!
What have I gotten myself into?

All girls need a spanking, even good ones.

Please no!

You can't talk your way out of it. If my nieces can't, neither can you.

Be gentle!

You know it's going to hurt. I'm going to start with my hand, then move onto the wooden spoon.

You bitch that will hurt!

It's supposed to hurt but all girls need their bottoms warmed from time to time; and you are no exception.

This seems mean and unfair!

If I can be bothered making an e-mail account for it I'll claim ownership. Suggestions for e-mail that don't require me to fucking give my phone number?

What do you like about spanking, anons? From which perspective?

Which sexes do you like the spanker and spankee to be?

Favorite spanking scenarios?

I am honestly unable to describe it to be honest. Possibly the caring side of it.
I prefer f/f although not fussed as long as it's not gross
Parental/caregiver discipline scenarios, correcting naughty behavior

That's interesting. Why do you like discipline alongside caring?

Can you describe the exact parts you like, if not why you like them? Which exact bits are the very hottest?

Is it sexual? Are non-sexual spanking scenarios arousing for you?

definitely not sexual.

Some kind of catharsis then?

Guess you could say that. Never thought of it that way before but it does make sense.

Which part of the thought of a spanking is it that appeals to you? The act, the trepidation beforehand, the comforting afterwards, the tears, the feel of the spank, etc?

Honestly it's hard to explain what it's been too long since I've been spanked

By your parents or in a relationship?
When did you first start finding it comforting/cathartic?

When I was early teens, wasn't many kids my age growing up and ones I did know I didn't get on with. Used to hang around with my older brothers friends a lot, one of them used to babysit me a lot and she never minded, we used to get along rather well and she was more like an older sister to me to be honest. She caught me once skipping school smoking cigarettes in the morning on her way the library to study. She yelled at me and took me home, she was more mad that was out on the streets alone and told me off for that before giving me a few hard swats on my backside. I felt rather guilty when she was telling me off but felt oddly better after she spanked me a bit. She did cover for me, phoned my parents and school, lied telling them I was sick on the way to school so I wouldn't get in trouble, before telling me to go to my room. She was 19 at university and I was 11 at the time. She stayed in the house to study, called me down for lunch and comforted me a little telling me why she upset with me. She made me study till my parents came home, who thanked her and gave her money for essentially babysitting me for the day. Honestly never did silly shit again cause I was afraid to be caught by her and upset her.

How did you feel towards her? Were there later times you got spanked, by her or someone else, and felt the same oddly better afterwards?

There were a few times when I told her when I was feeling guilty about stuff and she'd comfort me and give me a swat or two on the butt. I'd feel oddly better about it.

How old were you when that last happened? Do you think she understood that you kind of liked it?

You seem to be holding onto a lot of guilt. Tell me, when was the last time you made your mother cry?

Probably about 14

Fuck off Freud!

So there was only a period of about 3 years when this happened. But you still look back fondly?

Have you been spanked by anyone else?

I look back at it and just remember how comforting it was, and no, have not been spanked since

Not spanking, but what do you find sexual, if anything?

nothing sexual really, found it more of a comforting release

I meant, what is sexual to you? I ask because I wonder if you might be asexual and have this as an alternative release.

That's a good question, I have never figured that out

Then I would guess that's what's going on. You don't feel sexual generally, but this takes the place of sexual feelings. You could explore that further, although I'm not sure how. I guess finding someone to spank you or using written/visual/audio material to get into the mindset of getting spanked again.

Is this a CIA thread?