I've got to be honest with you

I've got to be honest with you.

Her having a half-spic kid would have been a huge dealbreaker for me.

…what?

Reminder that this movie is better The Driver and it's Walter Hill's worst movie.

Drive is poop

Fuckin' A. I hate tailgaters.

the gloves are the real star of this webm

forced memes don't work here, kiddo.

You mean half-spicjew.

real human bean has been a meme for years, lurk more faggot.

I laughed out loud at the dinner scene where Standard talks about how her and the girl met. He tried to make it sound innocent but you just fucking know it was

Who names their son Standard? In what culture is that a popular name?

real human bean wasn't a forced meme retard, it also predates this site.

Refn is a Tarantino-tier hack
The Driver, Manhunter and Thief shit all over the movie
Gosling was non-existent (kinda the point), screenplay was crap, filler atmospheric scenes plus music was out of place

Mediocre movie, Bronson and The Pusher were far superior

REAL HUMAN BEAN

Maybe his dad worked for standard oil.
Or maybe all of his other kids were really abnormal and he named him standard because he didn't have birth defects.

this is the only correct thing you wrote

You both need to improve your reading skills.

what did he mean by this?

Are beanburners on the same level as coalburners?

it was less to do with being socially aware and more the fact that Ryan Gosling looks heavenly, if you're that good looking you can be a sonic the hedgehog diaperfag and still bang chicks.

true, but even if you are ridiculously attractive, the sexy girls will avoid you if you sperg out all of the time.

This is basically me. I don't have autism, OCPD and a host of other shit, but the bottom line is I'm a complete social retard. Like, I post threads asking for advice on Holla Forums because this site's become the majority of my social interaction. I live reclusively, and the majority of my money goes to video games and other geeky shit.

However, despite all that I'm fairly genetically lucky. I'm 6'1, extremely high testosterone, had a handsome father and grandfather who were both ladies men and athletes and inherited a pretty good sense of humor from them, and most importantly have a very deep voice variously described by women as "radio voice" "bedroom voice" or "panty melter". As well, working out is about the easiest thing you can do, just lifting weights every few days and taking my dog out for walks has me in pretty good shape.

I routinely reply to dating advice threads on Holla Forums and give wizards step by step tools to meet women, but then also post threads asking for advice with social cues and shit which never fails to make them angry for the simple fact I've ever gotten laid.

I'm in this bizarre situation where I hate social interaction, I've had panic attacks in crowds, I'm often selectively mute, especially with family members, yet at the same time I routinely turn girls down for sex, am completely oblivious to flirting and am actually generally asked out by girls (because I'm otherwise oblivious to their advances) have girls messaging me years after break ups wanting to get back together, and routinely blow off guaranteed hook ups with gorgeous girls because I'd rather beat off, play vidya, play with my dog, cook something, shitpost and go to sleep at a good hour.

I've got to be honest with you.

Her having a kid would have been a huge dealbreaker for me.

Ive got to be honest with you

Her being alive would have been a huge dealbreaker for me.

All burners are as shit but logistically speaking, a beaner has a higher chance of possessing white genes because of mixed spanish genes. Hell, mexico's super rich socialites are basically spaniards that kept from marrying mudbastards that their ancestors sired. At the end of the day, a cuck is still a cuck and a burritoburner is still a racemixer. Remove both.

You know they never fucked, right?

neither did your mom and dad

Not a fan of the weird baby-like nose that she has. It could be cute on some other girl, maybe, but she just looks really fucking annoying to me.

Neither of my parents are autistic.

Pretty interesting story. My situation is, was really good looking in high school. Didn't have to hit on girls, they would hit on me, give me notes with their number. Later on in life, got into drugs, namely alcohol, life went downhill. Now, complete social fuck-up, don't leave the house anymore, don't have a car. The only time I do anything is if my mom takes me somewhere and buys me something. No longer attractive either. Hair getting thinner, lots of weight gain in my middle area. Feels for reals

that girl kills me… her face is perfect to me. i would maybe even overlook a kid if it was a woman like that. too bad I dont see her anymore

I can tell you're underage

And clearly you have no reading comprehension.

the half-bean was also an issue for me the first time i saw it, and still is a little. the fact that she genuinely seems to regret everything helps though, plus how obvious it is that standard is shit dad.

ha, no

Interesting point actually. Knowing many half tacos, there's no way Ben would look the way he does with his parents, as he looks nothing like either. Perhaps this was a hidden depth from the director, as maybe Ben's casting choice was to insinuate that Irene cucked Gabe with one of his more "beany" friends. She is the puppet master after all.

You're an utter idiot, it had to do with
a) this is the movie and the director told her to be attracted to the driver
b) he was mysterious and enigmatic
c) he was a literal bad boy
d) he didn't talk much

That would make sense. She certainly had no problem cozying up to Driver while her man was away.

t. redditpol

Please take your cuckoldry elsewhere.

are you actually retarded?

she is ugly and this film is autistically gay