TRUMP WINS AGAINST CLINTON IN FLORIDA AND PENNSYLVANIA IN NEW POLL, TIED IN OHIO

HILLARY GETS UNDER 30% OF THE MALE VOTE IN FLORIDA

July 13, 2016 - Clinton Losing On Honesty In Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll Finds

FLORIDA: Trump 42 - Clinton 39
OHIO: Clinton 41 - Trump 41
PENNSYLVANIA: Trump 43 - Clinton 41

With a drop in grades on honesty and moral standards, Democrat Hillary Clinton loses an 8-point lead over Republican Donald Trump in Florida, and finds herself in too-close-to-call races in the three critical swing states of Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, according to a Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll released today.

Clinton loses ground on almost every measure from a June 21 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University. The Swing State Poll focuses on Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania because since 1960 no candidate has won the presidential race without taking at least two of these three states.

The presidential matchups show:
- Florida - Trump at 42 percent to Clinton's 39, compared to a 47 - 39 percent Clinton lead June 21;
- Ohio - Clinton and Trump tied 41 - 41 percent, compared to a 40 - 40 percent tie June 21;
- Pennsylvania - Trump at 43 percent to Clinton's 41 percent, compared to June 21, when Clinton had 42 percent to Trump's 41 percent. With third party candidates in the race, results are:
- Florida - Trump leads Clinton 41 - 36 percent, with 7 percent for Libertarian Gary Johnson and 4 percent for Green Party candidate Jill Stein;
- Ohio - Trump at 37 percent to Clinton's 36 percent, with Johnson at 7 percent and Stein at 6 percent;
- Pennsylvania - Trump over Clinton 40 - 34 percent with 9 percent for Johnson and 3 percent for Stein.

qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2365
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/sfl07132016_crosstabs_Smba72th.pdf
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/soh07132016_crosstabs_Smba72th.pdf
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/spa07132016_crosstabs_Smba72th.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/censored-reddit-takes-down-poll-showing-trump-leading-hillary-by-5-points-in-florida/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek bless Trump.
Heil Hitler.

Convinced my Bernout friend to go MAGA yesterday in FL.

Nice. From the looks of it, Bernie supporters are flocking to Trump.

Where is the 10% lead know kikes?
She should be winning hands down.

Just wait until the debates start.Those poll numbers are going to drastically change.

I don't know if we can generalize what reddit thinks since all we see is what the (((admins))) want us to see.
I'll admit that I don't know enough about Reddit to know what's the real sentiment under all that propaganda.

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4sl07s/will_trump_refuse_to_debate_clinton/

Thanks kikes, you really are helping a lot here

dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/censored-reddit-takes-down-poll-showing-trump-leading-hillary-by-5-points-in-florida/

Reddit censored poll showing trump in the lead by 5 points and lying about their reason for censoring this poll.

Kikes gonna kike.

The tears of these idiots when the cunt crashes and burns is going to be the best

Hillary Clinton on Reddit: 19,768 subs
Donald Trump on Reddit: 173,436 subs

This is a GOOD thing, never correct an enemy that's making a mistake. We don't want them to know that they're losing until it's too late.

When Trump is elected president, the media narrative is going to be

Last article before the purge then.

As an Ohioan, I wish Kasich would endorse Trump, but he's so cucked by the establishment he won't do it. Oh, well. Would be nice if my Representatives went full MAGA, too. Such a shame. They were offered tickets aboard the Trump Train, and instead they chose the train that leads to the prison camp.

first once the first post was legit

for once*

fucking late night right wing drunks posting squads

Clinton would be flayed alive against Trump. These naive fucks are looking at her performance against Sanders and thinking Trump is also going to let her get away with bold-faced lying and refuse to touch her endless scandals and shit record.

Also nice on that last commenter for openly admitting that they're gonna call misogyny on him and use her gender to shield the cunt if he so much as attempts to be tough with her.

These fucknuts are gonna have a big wakeup call when they realise the bitch has alienated everyone and that all those Bernie faggots they think will fall in line behind the queen cuck are gonna refuse to vote or jump ship to Trump or 3rd party.

Another thing of note, I was looking at subscriber metrics for yesterday and there wasn't a significant bump in either Trump's or Clinton's subs (textbook Bernout disenfranchisement).

What I did notice is that Trump's sub garnered almost 12k subs with the Omar Mateen debacle.

bump for visibility

Don't forget "white male"

Keep in mind Hillary has paid Reddit a fair amount of money to shill on there and a large portion of the userbase is aware of it, even though they are still using the site. A LOT of shilling goes on there.

wow while reading that I kept wondering when the "tell" was going to happen… when they were going to slip up and reveal they were a trumper… I had to go read it again as well… no "tell"… they're fucking serious. what fucking idiots

the funny thing is, hillary will probably pull some (mostly off topic) babble in the debates that trump might not be ready for (because its mostly off-topic) and all her supporters will believe those thoughts are validated

don't do this

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Stop it with those threads.
Trump is going to win the election with a 70% (popular vote) majority.
Read Scott Adams if you want to know more.
But stop spamming the board with those circlejerk (read: slide) threads.
The media does polls every week but none of them ever predicts shit.

theycallmegodlike

The Doom of the Left will be believing its own narrative.

They gobble up this weak john oliver shit about Trump being a dim dumb illiterate and that this makes him stupid. The fact Trump speaks like a simpleton at rallies does not make him stupid. It makes him a genius for realising the average voter in a democracy thinks and speaks that way.

They've sacrificed political tact for poking fun at the enemy.

In all reality, I fully expect something approaching this to happen. Trump's a genius, and I have no doubt in his ability to learn, evaluate, and articulate policy details on the fly - but that's not what the Media is going to hand him. They'll give him gotcha questions like the Nuclear Triad one to make him look simple.

It's like taking a competitive test, the questions ranging over the whole of the US government. You've had a year to study for it. Your competitor has 30. There's quite simply a limit to what you can learn in that time, regardless of how good you are.

The debates will be interesting, and if previous ones are a benchmark, excellent for The Don, but if we're expecting a cakewalk for Trump solely on the virtue of him being a persuasion wizard we're kidding ourselves. The media's had 6 months without a debate to evaluate his tactics and adapt to them. We're not getting out of them without some gaffe your smarmy cat lady faceberg memes bring up endlessly.

Even if Trump never overtakes Clinton in national polls, that doesn't mean shit because the electoral college caps the vote of massive population states like NY and CA which aggressively import shitskins to rig elections.

This election will be won in the 5 or so swing states. It's great to see Trump performing so well in PA, OH and especially FL which worried me with its huge latino population.

The 'nice' thing about FL Latinos is they still have a somewhat bitter Cuban community who either don't vote or vote R. They punch below their weight.

In an election where the Dem nominee has so much baggage and is despised by the Bernie faction of her own party, the deciding factor for Trump might not necessarily be Republican turnout but rather massively decreased Democrat turnout.

Clinton won't inspire the record setting numbers of blacks to vote like Obama, and though I don't think any significant portion of Bernie supporters will crossover for Trump, if they simply don't vote that alone will benefit Trump.

Demographically the GOP nominee is always at a disadvantage. I believe Trump will galvanize an unprecedented support of the white vote, but equally important are all the usual Democrats who just abstain from voting altogether.

Non-burger here. Why are Cubans anti-Dem/Pro-Republican? Did the Dems so something to them in the past?

MAGA

It really is amazing how people dismiss him ad dumb. He knows more than the average bear, that's for sure. Video related.

Eurofag here.

Is there anything we can do to help Trump win?

That's because some other news subreddit spam removal script hilariously started deleting posts about the event because they were "racist".
A bunch of people hopped over to The_Donald because it was less cucked and actually let people talk about the event freely.

There's some lingering antipathy from Kennedy's failed Bay of Pigs invasion using Cuban expats. It sticks in old Miami Cuban families through grandpa's bitching and sticks to new immigrants due to the Cuban government propagandizing it.

Just make sure you get every burger you know registered to vote.

Addendum: Especially if they live in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin. This election will be won in the Rust Belt.

reddit is at least 50% shills and about 30% trues believe marxists.

Outmatched… by Hillary Clinton. Ha. Bernie would've been more of a threat.

Fucking nailed it.

That's 30% too much.

$hillary was losing or barely winning debates against that cuck Sanders– and he went out of his way to lose! Can you imagine her debating against someone that will keep pulling up all the skeletons in her closet, instead of fucking defending her like a lapdog saying that people are "sick of hearing about the emails." We're all going to have to work overtime at the salt mines!

wtf. If anything Clinton will limit the debates to the bare minimum of 3 so as to minimize the time the general public hears her annoying voice.

There are third parties too. The (((media))) has said that increased attention to third parties would damage Trump because of faggot cuckservatives, yet every poll shows Trump does better when other parties are included in the poll because of Bernouts. If le open borders weed merchant makes it into the debates, it could very well incite them to vote for him and not Shillary.

My best way of convincing Bernie supporters, is that Trump is not part of the establishment, and downplaying any chances of anything they find disagreeable he wants to pass as very unlikely to pass, due to him being opposed by both dems and reps. Then I tell them the very real dangers of warprofiteering Clinton getting 8 years in office for her wars, etc…