I went into a Whole Foods for the first time today. I saw the world organic so many times it nearly made me hemorrhage...

I went into a Whole Foods for the first time today. I saw the world organic so many times it nearly made me hemorrhage. I can only guess that 30% of the stuff wasn't actually organic and was just slapped with the label. Everything was absurdly expensive and most of the people in there were attractive. What do you guys think of hippies/vegans/vegetarians?

The people who shop there are complete idiots. Purchasing overpriced "organic" and "non GMO" products. They follow a pseudoscience. I bet if I asked them what what a GMO was they'd think of pic related.

You dumb goyim will never understand marketing.

capitalism was a mistake

???

Anyone who really cares about the environment wouldn't set foot in a Whole Foods, they'll go dumpster diving or straight-up farm everything themselves.
Vegans can be alright, it depends on the type of vegan, if you do it for your health you're an utter idiot, and if you don't judge others for consuming animal products and think it's just a personal choice, you're even worse. Vegetarians and especially fucking 'pescetarians' on the other hand just deserve to be raped.

I mean, I should've known black water would taste horrid, but this was on a whole other level, like my gullibility.

But damn, have you tried Fiji water? It's probably just the packaging and I wouldn't taste any difference if it was sold in normal bottles, but it really tastes better.

Fiji tastes exactly like any other artesian water. Not the worst offender out there in regards to overpriced water, but still irrelevant for what the purpose of water is in regards to the generic store-bought water(or filtered tap water for that matter.)

Capitalism is the best system in the world

the official drink of Louis C.K.

it's some commie shit that fucks over farmers and manufacturers. it (and hippie bullshit legislation they push) directly fuck over the market. if these dumbshits could just grow their own food we wouldn't have a problem, but because of their slacktivist mentality they won't do that.
shit pisses me off.

how? it's not like anyone is forced to sell to them

except they really are if they want to make any money since the suburban white moms run the whole supermarket industry, and most farms are contacted out to certain mills.
non-GMO seed is expensive as fuck, as is using pesticides that wouldn't be a problem to GMO-hardened plants, but will royally fuck natural plants.
manufacturers take it up the ass because the materials and processing costs more, as well as certification that everything's GMO-free to be sold in liberal shitholes.

if they want to make money through organic farming I guess. although they could start their own store or something.

were they forced to make those contracts?

how many mills do you think there are that are practical to sell to?
even if there's multiple under different names, they're usually owned by the same parent company (kinda like GM with GMC and Chevy)

there's no way for them to win. I'm totally pro-free market but I hate shit like this where you have no fucking option. I've talked to guys who have to choose between fuel/payroll or seed.

Why did you have a Negro hold the bottle for you while you took a picture of it? Is he your Negro manservant?

More like Entire Paycheck
I only go there sometimes to get their mushroom burger or the make your own burrito

in that case, maybe they should do something other than farming

what the fuck communist shit is that

That's sad

that just sounds like diarrhea
eat meat like a normal person you faggot
bison burgers are god tier, try one sometime

Animal welfare is one of those things that causes my brain to short circuit.
Pathological altruism is like a disease, and I think it has extended to pathological empathy towards animals.
This is why farmers, for years, told their children that the animals are so beneath us that they don't feel pain or are too stupid know they're dying, the farmers knew this shit would happen, and now we all suffer for being empathetic.

Gross

don't feel bad user
i've literally seen a cow walk into an electric fence multiple times because there was a pumpkin on the other side. pigs are just assholes, so fuck them.
chickens are also little shits.
if you spent any time on a farm, you too would grow to hate these little fuckers.

Whole Foods and other places like it are
generally a rip-off, but it worth it to avoid the obeasts and other "in the way people" waddling slowly down aisles dumping palettes of beetus juice in their oversized shopping carts.

Like most things in life, it behooves one to be educated. Some things are worth buying organic, others are not. It's better to buy local than organic anyway.

uh huh.

"organic" is shit. Organic? As opposed to "non-organic"? R u sayin your fruits and shit is carbon-based life-form, while in a different shop u get aluminium props?
Theres a reason why we invented fertilizers and anti-pesticides - cuz otherwise the crops wouldve a) grown less and b) been eaten by vermin and shit.
Every1 wants to convince every1 to "eat healthy" and simultaneously charging 3x more for it. Considering i can live 90 years on the tasty, tasty gluten and frozen rdy meals and theres no significant merit to the "vegetarian, organic, healthy diet" ill just save the money and dance on your grave

rude
chickens are best retards

cocks are pretty rude, tho'. we can agree on that.

i guess you'd eat cardboard slurry if it was cheaper and no more dangerous than processed meat. i wouldn't. food isn't just about health impact. it's a pleasure, like sex. do you have an onahole or a wife..wait..silly question.

eh they have some high quality stuff mixed in with the needless hipster trash and straight-up bullshit health products (more people buy into homeopathy, astrology, and shit than I ever thought would be possible).

if you got the cash they have some pretty nice coffee beans

Cocks are rude, but hens are lewd.

Jesus christ, these fucks couldnt even be bothered to filter their water. My filter tells me to replace it when TDS gets to 6

I don't support GMO simply due to intellectual property laws.

You would be wrong. "Organic" used to be a buzzword that people threw around a lot and there were NGOs that had their own organic certifications. But several years ago the USDA co-opted it, so it's illegal to put the word "organic" on a food label if it's not certified by the government. Rigorously enforced, and the fact that there's a clear definition and enforcement behind it is why it's on so many things: they have to jump through hoops for the right to put it on the labels.

You could try not being smartass, asshole. 'Organic' implies that regular food is tainted somehow.

Whole Foods is overrated and is actually hypocritical. Serious anti-GMO people don't even shop there. Just hipster faggots and other trash do.

I like Annie's brand ketchup because it's made with sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup.

well it does, friendo. compare a hydroponic tomato grown under glass with one from your kitchen garden rich in compost. nutritionally there's not a big difference, but texture/flavor-wise it's enormous. compare hydroponic weed with soil-grown organic. pick the salami off a frozen pizza and compare it to a slice of corsican lonzo. organic tastes better every time. how can you pretend otherwise?

try this, mmm yummy

There is literally nothing wrong with GMO's.

when they've been engineered to resist drought and increase yield, no problem. when they've been engineered to sterilize or kill any insect which flies or crawls near it, we have a problem.

They're idiots and would buy dog shit if you labeled it "organic."

no we don't. the insects will just have to learn not to crawl near it.