Flat is Justice

Women with flat chests are given the greatest gift of all, personality. They can't use boobs to control men, so they have to be genuine human beings. As well as its a mark of purity.

Big boobs also sag when they mature which is fucking disgusting. Flats will have only nipples, so that means they are incapable of sagging when they mature. This leads to retaining their beautiful innocence for a life time.

Flat is justice, balloon tits are just shit

you are gay user lol

Ass is better

you are a nigger user lol

I like lolis. What is wrong with that?

you are a pedo user lol

lolicon*

Chestlets are almost as disgusting as roasties

same thing faggot

I'm fucking sick of this meme that some women are good and some aren't. All women are fucking stupid and are not worth your time.

-Small breasts sag just as much as large breasts, and I can produce an endless number of horrific images should you dispute this. The real difference is that large breasts will continue to look good in a bra even if they sag, while small breasts will look awful in any circumstance.

-When humans were mere apes and walked on all four, like other apes the ass would swell to indicate sexual maturity and readiness to mate. As we began to walk upright a frontal display was needed. This is why humans are the only mammals with mammary glands that remain swollen when not nursing. They indicate sexual maturity, the bigger they are the more ripe and ready to fuck she is. This is why the hourglass figure is universally seen as most attractive as it is the most fertile.

-Large natural breasts are the most distinctly female trait. Men can have wide hips and large asses, men can have smooth legs and every other part, but they cannot naturally develop large, full, beautiful breasts. Only women can, it's a matter of proportion.

Thus, to say you prefer flat is to say you prefer less female, less sexually mature, and are repelled by femininity. You're a pedo faggot with mommy issues, period. Obviously your status as a disgusting, worthless pedophile faggot (evidenced further by your use of a loli as your reactionface image) makes your opinion on what is and isn't beautiful on women not only worthless, but so out of touch that the opposite of your opinion is the only one that could possibly make sense. You're like a vegan giving advice on the best way to prepare a steak.

The only solution is suicide. I'd be interested to see your reply, but you shouldn't be able to as the only correct course is to kill yourself, and thus if you reply at all you'll only further demonstrate how backwards and against the proper course of action you are. Die already, it's the only way to redeem yourself.

ps: ur a fagit

Women aren't worth your time yes. I was just saying for fap time

Too long didn't read lol

-t. owned pedofag

owned lol

Lolis are 2D and even if they weren't, they can't get pregnant. They are far superior for sex

Everything about your way of thinking is backwards, isn't it?

You own one of those dickcages, don't you?

>>>/gaschamber/
just end it

3DPD's will take your time, money, and in return give you a parasite that leeches more time and money for 18 years. And if you try to run away, she uses the child support or emotions trap cards.

You're a cuck lol why are umad

I'm glad your deadend strain of DNA ends with you.

I can touch 2D. Its called a dakimakura. Are you an old man? lol

The love for my waifu is pure

Did you know, 2DPD's can also take your money, time, and since they cant return your love. You spend about the same money and time as if you was with a relationship. Im not pulling this out of my rear, I swear.t. poor waifufag

They can't. They return the love just fine. I have had sex with my waifu once now and we have been in love ever since

I recognize those trips so I must ask, do dreams count? Although I do suppose its all a matter of perception.

Life is a mere simulation of your own subjective perspective. Meaning your eyes don't see, your brain tells your eyes what to see, and how to think of them.

Meaning life is inherently fake. So yes, a waifu's love is as real as a 3DPD, except more satisfying

Well you arent wrong

that's not what they're for you lecherous bastard

2D are for hugs and cuddling, nothing lewd

sex*

What do you fap to?
If you fap to women, you are still giving energy to women.
If you are fapping to 2D, you are still giving energy to images of women (+ you are also going back a dimension aka you ar devolving).

It always baffles me that avatar fags pose opinions as facts. There is a lot more to a woman than just breasts, and if the defining essence of a women are the boobs you, my fag, are really backwards.

Why not both?

fify

TELL ME ABOUT THE 4D WOMEN AND MEN

Because 2D is pure and innocent, why would you take the thing that makes them better and different from 3D whores away from them?

I've only read about it. You'll be able to reach them to meditations and the pursuit of real magixxx

Everyone needs sex, even if its with yourself. 2D can't give you diseases or a parasite. They also aren't bitchy, unless you get a tsundere, but those are cute anyway and won't toss you aside for a "better man"

You're right. Ass is better. Which further elaborates as to why flats are the master race!

Because its consensual and they are better

cool

I shall train to find love in this newly found plain of existence

Watch out friendo, because it's a jungle out there. Dangerous entities loom near the prettiest treasures.

Breasts are for groping

I will die trying to penetrating the prettiest 4D treasure. I will go where no human has gone before.

You can grab the ass while you're fucking it so its better

Many have gone before you. They can help you on the path. Don't be a mindless fool and read. read. read.

/fringe/

The gap between how attractive I find every other girl with a flat chest and my waifu is a lot bigger than the gap between most girls with flat chests and girls cowtits. In fact it's pretty much insignificant by comparison.

She's a wee bit too tall to be considered a loli. But she's cute. I mean hey, at least she possesses a soul, unlike many

You can grab the tits while you're fucking the ass

You have to go for the original, you dont want to grab something so second rate do you?

Is this the reason assmen exist?

Ass men exist because having a girl sit on your face is far superior to putting your face in big balls of fat

Actually flat-chested women can be, and often are, just as rotten as busty women. Women can control men as long as they're attractive. Your idea is closer to true if the woman becomes undesirable and avoided for some reason

Because they don't have big boobs. Which is why its better to get used to flats, and enjoy ass instead

True. Which is why 2DQT > 3DPD. But that's another discussion for a different day

Best flat chest coming through

You must have missed the part of the thread where I posted Tomoko

Nico Nico Nii!

Nico is much more flat

Plenty of women are equally as attractive as women with large breasts because of their facial beauty alone. Having flat breasts =/= unattractive and undesirable

It's better to put women in the garbage

Non-autism MGTOW > 2DQT > 3DPD

She's not that tall when she's standing next to people her age but she's closer to hebe-age than loli.

lol have fun with rotten ass brats and rotten dick then. But Im glad you can resonate on misogyny with me

I've watched the show. You didn't catch the soul reference?

You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension skills

lol

You seem to have a problem taking too much bait. I made this thread to troll a shit ton of people and it worked. I've grown bored of it though, so you guys can wallow around in this cesspool of salt until it 404's

Op but this opinion was a pretty good, stand your ground, and dont be a backpedaling faggot

2dpd women

It was kinda serious, but mostly a social experiment to see how people would defend their opinion so hard. And even more so trolling antics.

There's no point in debating taste. It just doesn't do anything in the long run

Its just a prank bro

That being said I love to debate. But Im not in the mood for it as well as Holla Forums of all places is a poor place to do so

lol I don't think anyone in this thread is upset. Getting people to respond to a contrived argument isn't an accomplishment

It wasn't particularly subtle. There wasn't much of a pun to be made of it though.

Now that we've straightened all that out, let's post Tomoko

nice

keep posting tomoko faggot im tired of waiting

FLAT
L
A
T

IS
S

JUSTICE
U
S
T
I
C
E

There isn't a big enough difference between the two to warrant spending the extra time to reach the non-sample version

You are a clueless newfag with a shit taste, kill yourself.

What does newfag mean?

non-samples help people find sources without having to ask

2D is justice. I like milfs myself

Tell me how much the difference between these two images matters for fapping.
Fuck off, faggot.

The differences are the file names and sizes

Are you really that dense?

lots of secks is bad for your health guys

he's probably some sandnigger with 15" CRT monitor so for him higher resolution makes no difference

You can't read, can you?

No. I can write, but I can't read. The friendly invisible man from my closet translates for me. He can't write, so its a really nice symbiotic relationship we have with one another.

What are you talking about? You literally have to make a single click once.

Flat little girls is lolicious. It makes a pedophile horny, just like gyus make a homosexual horny and boobs makes a normie horny. Maybe you can't understand the attraction because you can't feel it but you can respect that others feel differently.

are there videos of this kinda stuff?

Never enough, and barely any good ones.

Lo Re Pako Sukusku Mizuki-chan
Lolicon Angel
Imouto Jiru
Shoukoujo the Animation
Shoyonoido Mako-chan

Do you perhaps know the name of that hentai where a blond loli licks an ice cream? Don't remember the name anymore, it was on my phone but it broke. It was of a really high quality.

Petite, flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my petite friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

If you're doing opening a in new tab for every image (so you don't lost your place in the search) then you have to click on the image, close a popup and then click to get the larger image. I only posted the ookami pictures that you're complaining about but I don't bother saving in high-res if it's bigger than my monitor. Save the pic, fap, or more on bruh, don't make such a big deal out of it.

god 2dpd lolis have the best bodies so fucking qtttttttttttttttttt

Agreed