How to adapt to an "unnatural" society

Could we have a general advice thread for how to deal in our day to day life with a messed up social and political enviroment? How do you live your life in a totally degenerated culture in which all the values and traditions held sacred in the past no longer have a place? Personally, I'm at a total loss at where to take things from here. What do I do with myself? Studying mathematics at the moment, but there is constantly lingering at the back of my mind a "what for?". I can't live for pleasure or amusement like many of those around me, and at the same time I see no real causes or vocations worth dedicating oneself to fully. Because the proper CONTEXT is lacking: a social and political foundation that orders things appropriately, putting everything in its right place, and giving a meaning to things. Not trying to sound like a whiny faggot, but I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. Things feel "meaningless".

Just the othe day I was reading the Baghavad Gita. The tl;dr Krishna (an incarnate form of the Hindu god Vishnu, if I'm not mistaken) tells Arjuna, a warrior about to do battle with armies led by relatives of his, that as a member of the warrior caste it is his DUTY to fight and to kill his enemies no matter who they are. He reassures Arjuna that doing one's duty without thought for any ulterior motive is just as legitimate a path to spiritual fulfillment as ascetic contemplation. So what the fuck am I talking about here? Sorry if it sounds like I'm rambling, but the point I'm trying to get to is that our society is in a state of disorder. The castes are "mixed up", and no one knows what his duty is anymore. In fact there don't seem to be any duties worth performing anymore. Am I wrong? How does one live today, and what does one live for? And after we've answeres that: how do we best deal with the day to day issues that we encounter in our degenerated society, e.g. :
- peers with whom we have little in common, and the lack of likeminded individuals
- constant exposure to degenerate media: everywhere you go you hear the vulgar things pushed in music, television, and film.
- etc

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rRIzCLjT!o5f5iaJCdNCLrbwXmEUZikxDSLH8HxsAtNEGAI8xEU4
archive.is/iWNHl
en.bookfi.net/book/1253642
bls.gov/ooh/math/mathematicians.htm#tab-1
reddit.com/r/Buddhism/comments/29j08o/zen_mountains_are_mountainscan_someone_explain/
youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs
youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E
counter-currents.com/2011/02/how-i-found-my-mission-in-life/
petshopboys-online.com/interviews/the-lowe-interview-in-full/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Holla Forumsuddy, I feel you. I've read the Gita like 17 times.

I feel that Scott Adam's book,

How to Fail At Almost Everything and Still Win Big

is a practical follow on and sequel to the Bhagavad Gita. Buy it! It absolutely addresses your questions, and they deserve a book length answer. It's your whole life we need to give meaning to here. Turn it around.

Here's a download if you want to get started now. Do you need more convincing?

mega.nz/#!rRIzCLjT!o5f5iaJCdNCLrbwXmEUZikxDSLH8HxsAtNEGAI8xEU4

Thanks for the dl link. I'm on my cell atm, I'll check it out later. What's the tl;dr? How does he deal with the issue of duty?

I can't think of a higher duty than your own happiness. If you're not happy, you're sapped of the day to day energy one needs to make a difference in the world. The book gives a smart strategy to break this cycle. You must restore your energy first, then do your duty, make / serve your family, and serve your country.

Consider Hitler. Germany was fucked. But despite everything being fucked, he did what made him happy, and he restored his country before the (((Allies))) destroyed it again. He had the energy to do so. Energy is the first step.

By the way, are you seriously uncertain about your duty? Duty is usually obvious. For example: I'm a PhD student, so that's my first duty right now.

Everything you said is retarded

Happiness causes complacency, not the other way around, Hitler restored Germany because he was unhappy with the way it was, and even after he finished his revolution, he still had a drive to do more, this is only because of his unhappiness.

The only way to truly restore your energy is to be miserable. There is nothing more driving and testosterone building than being pissed at everything around you, also, hatred is what separates us from the animals

How has that worked out for you? NEET perhaps?

Im not a fucking NEET, NEETs are the happy ones, I live a man's life and thats how it works out for me

By the way, I didn't mean to say one needs to be happy all the time, you're not totally wrong. But you need to be high energy, and you need to pursue happiness.

OK.

Happiness drains energy, not the other way around, the most quiet and pissed off of people are the most dangerous, and have more of a drive to do the things they want

I'm going to have to side with this user on this one. I just don't see happiness as a goal or a duty.

No, I honestly don't know what my duty is. It's a legitimately complex question. Is my duty to "help" my family and those around me, to work for their well being? If so what constitues "help"? Enabling their hedonism? Most people don't want real "help". Medicine is bitter and hard to swallow, people want more candy and junk. My "help" is unwanted.

So if my duty isn't toward my family and friends, what is it?

How about getting some (((medication))) for your autism there bud.

This is the most autistic shit I've read on here all month.

Your first duty is to yourself. You can't help anyone if you're not powerful. Read the book.

How you deal with your life is make life as hard as you possibly can for yourself, abandon happiness, and overcome and die with your achievements thereafter

Why do you think I'm autistic? I'm actually a very sociable guy. At least compared to all the other people in my classes. Most people I know don't have friends from all over the world.

Debate it cuck

I have heard this before. It is a mediocre strategy.

Its the foundation for white society, and for all white people, you can have fun being lazy and weak

I'm probably going to get a house in the middle of nowhere if I can get my dad to guarantee the loan and use my neetbux to pay the repayments. Then I'll start farming and try to find a wife to cum in.

Otherwise I think I'll just find a mine shaft to live in.

Wage cucking is not for me.

Jew detected

Are you LARPing to create a thread topic?

Happiness is fine, given that there's a perverse happiness in unleashing your anger and seeing the results.

Too much happiness is complacency. You must learn to use your emotions as tools. You hate, this is good. You love, this is good. Now focus your hate and your love wherever you want. If you hate the jews, and act in that direction, you will go far. If you love qt pure aryans, and you act in that direction, qt pure aryan waifus will abound. You must focus though. That's the issue in this society.

The man who is overrun by his emotions is not a man.
The man who is overrun by his rationality does not live.
But beware of the man who rules both, for he is unstoppable.

Like I said, I'll check out the book later. I made the thread to generate discussion. "Read the book" isn't discussion. Maybe you have some comments you'd like to make on my posts? How does one help people that don't want to be helped, for example? And how can I know what's good for me or what my proper duty is without guidance? I wasn't born omniscient. Past societies relied on well established traditions. My point in the OP is that our current state of society is lacking the context that makes the realization of these traditional modes possible. So they become "ineffective" so to speak. It's a very distressing and confusing situation. You can't really fault me for not knowing the answers to these questions, can you?

I understand society. I reject it for it's glaring faults. Why do you think I don't understand?

You work for jews.

Interesting post. I do have a tendency to complacency, apathy, and passivity. It would be useful to leverage emotions to my advantage by using them as a "fuel". What do you see as the place of duty today? Your suggestion helps with the "how", but what about the "why" and "what for"?

How is that your responsibility? If it isn't, you don't. If it is, learn to persuade them. Why did Hitler do?

The book helps! You have all the details. Your smart friends can help if they have the details. We're your smart friends too.

That really helped. We've got to restore some of those.

I think about the huge context problem all the time. Diversity has destroyed our communities and our contexts. We have to be aware of the problem! For now we have to do without.

No, it's why I replied to your post.

I like this too.

*What did Hitler do?

Yeah, OK, keep fucking arguing with each other guys. That will solve a lot.

You wanna know how to be happy? Get to fucking work. Doesn't matter what it is. Start fucking doing it. When the hours are flying by, when you're toiling and losing yourself in your struggles, THAT will be the closest thing to happiness you can feel.

There is a big, big difference between happiness and being content.

None of you faggots are ever going to be content. You know this to be true. You wouldn't be here if you could just shut the fuck up and be content like normal people.

Someone above posted about farming. Do that. Or find a trade. Or go on /meadhall/ and start physically organizing with people in your area to get the real work done. It doesn't matter. If you're as white as you all fucking claim to be, your only avenue for happiness is to lose yourself in your efforts. Sure, there will be moments of overt joy and pleasure interspersed among the years, but you will never EVER feel as alive as you do when you are simply toiling onward, and not even thinking about it.

My point with the family and friends, just to clarify, was this: Most people if you ask them what is their duty and life would probably answer "live for the wellbeing of your family and friends". I first brought up the issue of defining "help" and "wellbeing". Most likely what people percieve as their wellbeing is not really what's best for them. Most likely people don't really want to be woken from their hedonistic dream-state. So if out duty then isn't toward family and friend, what is our duty? What are some options you would suggest besides the typical one of living for the wellbeing of others?

(You)

fair enough. Toil for what? Building a better society?

duty in life*

I'm content. Proper duties don't matter. Hard work is fine if you enjoy it. Happiness is entirely situational. If you're good at what you do, you'll be happy.

That's easy. Live to make yourself great. Greater than ever before.

Great in terms of sex, power, money, that's all you can get from life. There is more thing. Enlightenment. If you make yourself great and you're good enough, you get great enlightenment as well.

I support that

I support this also

This is why happiness is bullshit that must be suppressed at all costs, it is a human fact that obviously it cannot be destroyed, it is a emotional burden on men that must be fought against at all times

It will actually, thats the whole point of Holla Forums

Get to work, but do not become complacent and "happy" with your workplace, hate what you do because there is always something better. Happiness is bullshit, again

Conquering misery is good, you don't have to feel happy about surviving harsh conditions, be a man, fuck being happy

Fully agree. I've made an ass of myself this thread. At least I'm just user.

Not if you want to get better at what you do at all times, like a actual white man does in his professions

Sex, power, and money are precisely what every traditional society of the past warned against as being dangerous and inappropriate as goals, ultimately self destructive. Sounds pretty jewy to be honest. No offense.

For bettering you, fuck society, society is just a product of white men, bettering yourself as a white man could determine the fate of another century

Are you sure?? What are the four aims of life?

archive.is/iWNHl

I'll think about it. Thanks for the input.

Every traditional white society used sex and money as expressions of power, not happiness

There is even a expression for this, money cant buy happiness, and this is true, and should remain so

Preparation. My gut's been saying Prepare. It's obvious there's going to be SOMETHING big in the near future. The powers that be have been putting on too much makeup to go to the store, if you know what I mean.

That is preparation. When you win, you win. When you lose, you win. This is total victory, only achieved by the man that masters his soul, mind, and body. Every iota pointed to one goal, marching through hell and high water, moving Heaven and the mountains. Not a dumb man, but a force of nature using every bit of brain power in addition to every bit of power he can drain from his sinews.

The questions are the same. Look at spanish. What for is literally por que which is translated as why. You do not have a reason. Reason is post-modernism. The ancients were smart about how a lot of shit works. We talk about meme magic, as if we influence the memes. It is the other way round, we are influenced by the memes. Memes are a cauldron of emotional power, and do not act in accordance to our linear understanding of time. They influence our reality before their birth, influence our reality during their span and morph into something else.

You do not worry about the why, for the why has been solved. You focus on git gud and the universe will be folded out to you. Your enemies are flesh, blood, and of the spiritual realm.

I suppose if we're talking about money accumulated by honest means, but money never gave many any pleasure to tell you the truth. Although, I suppose we just concluded that pleasure wasn't a goal.

I've GTG, stay high energy user.

Now THAT I can get behind. I feel the same way. I guess we're kind of like guards a on the wall. We stay awake while others sleep, always prepared. Sounds kinda LARPy when I put it that way, but you know what I mean. Reminds me of a book called Citadelle (by the same guy that wrote the children's book The Little Prince). Very cool book, check it out.

I gotta sleep too.

The Powers that B is a good song to get ideas from

Well spoken, this is actually one of the problems I have with Holla Forums, alot of memes are used to express joy, when the userbase should be focusing its memetic energy on the opposite, happy memes should be banned from this place, joy is a weapon against masculinity

You don't need to hate yourself to see your flaws and work to improve. Lots of successful white men are perfectly happy.

Awww shit son, trips confirm new Holla Forums anthem

I always felt that this interview with Roger Scruton, a very peculiar but intelligent conservative philosopher from the UK, summed up this feeling of inner decay one feels when experiencing the reality around them.

Never hate yourself, in fact admire yourself and your accomplishments, you don't need happiness for this, you all confuse my distaste for happiness with loathing and depression, thats not the case at all, and yes lots of succesful white men are perfectly happy, and its only when they are happy do they settle down and become lathargic, ever hear of the idea of the jolly fat man?

What's the point of improving society if nobody is happy?

I like Scruton, but he is kinda…depressing, and in the unproductive way. Granted, I don't have much exposure to him. Just a lengthy (bout 1 hour) interview he did for a dutch TV program.

Well fug, looks like we're all gonna make it brahs. Just gotta work and want it.

That IS the point of improving society, unhappiness causes a drive towards improvement

And also, obviously, prosperity

Two things I've taken from the thread so far that I really like:
- Use emotions to your advantage. Stoke them like a fire and turn them to your purpose as a kind of leverage. Especially certain "negative" emotions like hatred and dissatisfaction; basically any emotion that doesn't breed complacency.
- Preperation as a duty. Society right now is in the dumps, but there will come a time when it is ripe for renewal (kinda like the greek concept of kairos), and when that moment comes we need to be ready.

Good shit guys. I didn't expect this thread to produce such quality responses so quickly.

This thread was shit and we live in a jew's paradise

I agree. The whole point of this thread was to determine how we adapt to our current conditions.

Become a jew. Problem solved.

Same problem here, bud. Studying mathematics for too long tends to give a sort of "myopia" towards the possibilities and richness of life, an overvaluing of "knowledge" that keeps you inside your head, at the expense of "know how" and practical wisdom. For me, the works of Nicholas Taleb snapped me out of it to some extent.The work is long, but it's the only work worth doing.

en.bookfi.net/book/1253642
this is a based little book of aphorisms, but there are books in which the guy gives much more detail to his worldview: "Black Swan", "Fooled by Randomness", and "Antifragile: How to Live in a World We Don't Understand"

becoming a jew is synonymous with failure as far as I'm concerned. The question is how does one actuate traditional roles and duties in our current degenerated enviroment.

The only problem that is solved by becoming a jew is the temporary prosperity they gain from being parasites, in the long run, Jews not only wont, but cant survive.

And they are doing everything they can to gain enough military power in Israel in the wake of that reality

I actually read the black swan about three or four years ago. Read it twice actually. Good book. I don't consider myself primarily a math guy. I'm more philosophy, but I took up math again recently and decided it was a more realistic major, plus I'm starting to enjoy it.

You don't

We live in shit, all thats left is Rahowa, live your life in preparation for the fight

ITT: Freshman philosophy students relish in their own angst

Gee, it sure smells like Starbucks in here!

Quality post

>How do you live your life in a totally degenerated culture in which all the values and traditions held sacred in the past no longer have a place?

You need to preserve those values and traditions, even if just for yourself. There is a strong philosophical argument to be made that having children and building a family in this current environment is not only difficult and potentially dishearteningly difficult, but raising a family while instilling your traditions and values is the only way to ensure that there is another generation, hopefully, propagate those values amongst the larger society.

If the culture surrounding you has become degenerate, you have a moral imperative to return that culture to at least some semblance of its former self. Whether you do this by one or a combination of acting with integrity and against the cultural mold; enlightening and building a series of discourses with others to show more individuals the flaws in our current cultural mold; having a family and creating new human beings that can be instilled with the proper values.

>What do I do with myself? Studying mathematics at the moment, but there is constantly lingering at the back of my mind a "what for?".

What do you with yourself on a daily basis? You eat, shit, read Holla Forums, develop and solve problem sets, research, breathe air, work out, and sleep. Perhaps you read for pleasure, or hike, or even possibly play video games. I was on a track for Mathematics for some time, and I have a fair understanding of what one's daily life is like. Embrace the fact that you wake up every day, and that if you are a committed mathematician, you solve problems. Solving problems, critical thinking, deep analytical workloads. That is your life, and it's a noble cause.

Consider that, as a mathematician, you will be solving problems and developing theories (and potentially solving and proving those theories) that benefit all of humanity going forward. Furthermore, consider that your skillset and deep problem capabilities as a mathematician are rewarded handsomely by the labor market.

bls.gov/ooh/math/mathematicians.htm#tab-1

Take pride in your work, and take pride in your daily struggles and tribulations. These are the defining characteristics of men: their tribulations, and their victories. And never forget, as a mathematician, you will develop a unique understanding of our world, the nature of reality, and the true value and beauty of learnedness. Unfortunately, learnedness and skillful capabilities are no longer appreciated in our society, but men were perfectly content and fulfilled knowing that they had gained and retained deep knowledge.

Pleasure and amusement should come more incidentally through your life journey, not as an objective sought after. Name a great man or respectable character, with strong accomplishments and a lasting surname through the ages that valued amusement and pleasure above all else, and structured their life around these two vices? It is essentially an impossible task to do so. Even the greatest comedians will say that their lives were not abut amusement, but amusing others; bringing joy and laughter to others.

Dedicate your efforts to improving yourself and the world around you in equal measure. Once you have a family, you'll have a balancing act of three essential causes: problem solving for mathematics (regardless of the capacity), caring and providing for your family, and keeping yourself healthy, intelligent, and content.

Personally, I would not read anything associated with Hinduism or Hindustan (India) in general. It is a completely failed civilization that is still running on the fumes of cultural injections from the western Europeans, namely the English. Read anything by Julius Evola or Nietzsche instead.

In my case (the OP) it's more like apathy and dejection actually. I have a lot of life experience actually. I'm getting into school at 25 after having been places and done things, to put it rather vaguely (I'm not giving my bio). I just haven't figured out the "point" yet and that's pretty important. I'm not gonna settle for work, marriage, kids, die unquestioningly. There's got to be more than that. Most past societies believed there WAS more than that.

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to this thread?

Good luck then. I recomend 'Antifragile' .
Btw, do they still teach "real philosophy" anymore? Plato, Aristotle, Seneca, etc? Or is it just postmodern nonsense and poz?

You are at the "mountains are not mountains, and waters are not waters" stage.

I don't think reproduction is the end all be all m8. Traditional societies were more than happy to give up their fittest members to war. People of high birth threw themselves into battle without regatd for their lives. It can't all boil doing to pushing out kiddies.

And brah, Evola lived by the Gita. I don't think there is a notion he held in higher regard than that of doing one's duty unquestioningly without thought for reward or punishment, success or failure.

Otherwise, thank you for a thought out response. I appreciate the remarks on doing one's duty in one's vocation by fully committing to it (mathematics in my case).

Depends where you go to school. If I had contined with philosophy I would have probably applies to one of the more traditional Catholic universities. Not Catholic, but they still take the ancients seriously and I can respect that.

explain

Figured you meant something like that. Don't know what to make of it, though (maybe that's a definitive proof that I really am at that stage; some things you only really understand in retrospect). I've still got a lot of work to do on myself.

reddit.com/r/Buddhism/comments/29j08o/zen_mountains_are_mountainscan_someone_explain/

Sure buddy. Have fun getting consumed. You'll rot not because you have hate within you, it's because you have an absolutely broken understanding of it. To succeed you must transmute your hate into a fuel you can use to better your situation. You advise to just have pure hate without proper analysis.

The only way to save the United States from a demographic collapse is through a revival of whites, through immigration and higher birthrates. Philosophical musings about duty and war are great, but we need more whites, and we needed them yesterday..

Yes, I see. Top comment put it well. I'm definitely at "that stage". I'm not leaving it any time soon though. I doubt it anyway. I lack a lot of the qualities that make for a really "complete" person. Atleast I don't posses them in quantities I find sufficient. E.g. lack focus, discipline, control over emotions and mental states, etc. Much room for improvement there. I was just lacking a "why" and "what for" and that was bugging me. Hence this thread.

I think he was advising using emotions consciously and deliberately as a fuel. That's what I took from him and the other posters advocating it. Quite the opposite of being consumed by it, unless you fail in your attempt to control it; a VERY real possibilty, and an inherent danger in adopting such a strategy.

OP is gonna have to check out for tonight. Hopefully the thread doesn't degenerate into pointless shitflinging. Keep up the quality discussion, guys.

I used to think that for better or worse, math is un-pozable. Then I read about the bullshit they did in Murica with "common core" . Still, in higher education, STEM is exactly what it says on the tin. Although I'd probably have learned a trade if I wasn't such an antisocial bastard . Trades are bottom-up professions, not top down bureaucracies. Plus the "publish or perish" culture is anathema to mathematical creativity. There are upsides, if you're not a people person, you won't starve to death, and you don't have to kiss ass. Plus it's a small step away from a lot of jobs . Overall, not the worst place to be for a while.

It can be hard to find a wife in the middle of nowhere. You might want to look into getting one first.

Strange, it's the total opposite for me.

I need a good moral to be full energy.

STEM in colleges has to start with re-teaching basic (I mean "for seven year olds" basic) mathematics to the students

it's incredibly frustrating, i've been going back through fifty year old textbooks to find a "base" that I could start with with common core – it's just not there. not even multiplication tables. You have to start from the very beginning of algebra.

Dumbing down is already starting in Europe too, tough not nearly at this level. It's sad enough to poz humanities, but how the fuck do they intend to keep running a technological society with no STEM? Then again …. maybe they don't. Manufacturing is going anyway, most IT jobs are of the low-paying web-design type where you just glue stuff together and don't think about it …. the future looks like a mix of Idiocracy and Brave New World.

Upon realization that we are not all made equal there were two ways to resolve the conflict - either to accept this truth and allow society to form a structure accordingly, or to spend every amount of effort possible to support the delusion that this isn't so. Unfortunately, the latter option was chosen.

The United States aren't going to last. Now, the racial stock of Americans? I want that to last. I don't care about the country at this point.

Hopefully sometime within our lifetimes "White Nationalism" will cease to be a slur and we will finally have a nation of our own, even if it is under constant physical attack ala Israel at least we would have the right to defend it. To defend ourselves and our culture.

How to adapt to a failing society and find happiness.

Duurrr….I don't know. How do I find happiness in a society with SHITLOADS OF THINGS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!!!

We have more things to make us happy than at any other time in history…ahh maybe that's not true. Cocaine, Heroin, MDMA, and LSD were legal at one point.

Either way. See pic. Do pic. Be happy.

Fap maybe?

Those things are part of the reason why society is fucked.

It's probably going to happen. I refuse to believe the jew will completely beat out Nature itself and that whites will the world-over just allow themselves to be increasingly consumed by the nigger hordes that will become more and more violent, numerous, and too in-your-face to ignore.

As the Fuhrer said, "Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands."

LOL! Society was fucked long before these things came into existance. Enjoy the ride. Bang a few white sluts.

We screwed now.

It may sound cliche but I believe that when robotic automation is advanced enough this will be a key catalyst, as the economic advantages of importing filth will no longer be prevalent. I myself am dedicated to this field. In fact I would suggest OP also consider looking in to related fields (AI/neuroscience/robotics) after finishing his math degree as it could use some more mathematical/engineering strength.

Hedonism =/= Happiness, lad.

This is true but to what degree is it only the catalyst which changes people to actively search and peruse the good.

No.
I need to unfuck some of the people around me and I can't do that while hooked on pills or weed or whatever substance you think makes days pass easier.
Hopefully raise a few kids to the best of my ability.

Interesting. Who knows. Maybe death robots will be employed to make up for our inferior numbers.

Here's a relevant, recent speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs

I was a NEET for a while, being a NEET is being a waste of life and time. It also made me so depressed that I barely wanted to eat.

It's also like being a liberal although no not in the same mindset if you don't value the typical liberal bullshit.

Liberals tend to leech on others in this case the rightwingers are the providers and liberals tend to be first to complain or make fun of when the providers don't provide or deny to provide, same like most NEETs here do.
Because then and only then do they realize that can't live a life of 'luxury' or laziness.

I broke the circle by applying for any random job, got one and within 8 months total I became one of the company heads, the reason be is because I asked questions, acted on my own and did things that people either just don't do or tend to shy away from.
My boss said that's something most people barely do because they are either too afraid to step out of a line.

That's how you make success and get somewhere, by doing and not waiting in a line.

Also, did you ever see a happy liberal? Because I never have.

Get the fuck out of here you degenerate faggot.

I'm NEET because of a life threatening stomach illness, which prevented me from eating.

I fucking love to eat, and I hate to work.

I used to wageslave, go to school and take care of myself. I was miserable. I was so miserable, it made me ill, and unable to wageslave. Combine that with hour and manpower cuts, and working became damn near impossible to sustain long term.

The prices of essential goods, like food, utilities, internet, rent, etc are rising.

The only prices that have stayed stagnant are street drug prices, which have declined since the 80s and 90s, while purity has risen sharply.

We have free porn. Women are so stupid, you can tell them anything to get in their pants as long as you know a little game.

There is no point in fighting, lads. We've passed the point of no return.

I don't even think our ancestors were truly happy, doing their mundane shit, raising kids, which honestly sucks. So many people have kids, and then regret them. Contraception didn't exist, so sex usually resulted in pregnancy, and women often died in childbirth before modern medicine. So you end up losing your waifu.

The modern era is the best era.

I would rather live today with all of our entertainment, then live in yesteryear, work at some factory or in some office, raise a family, and be a bored alcoholic and chain (cigarette) smoker.

And what exactly, are you doing for the white man's cause?

Do you work? Go to school? How do you have time to post on here, if you're not some drug using NEET degenerate like myself.

KILL YOURSELF SHILL
HIDE DEFEATIST SHILL POSTS
HIDE DEGENERATE SHILL POSTS

Butthurt, I sense from you, young jedi.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You niggers are killing me! I gotta roll one up.

please leave and hang yourself on the way out, thanks

this

Once people get too comfortable again, the populace becomes libtarded because everything is an idealistic paradise, but little do they know, they're going against what built it in the first place.

leftypol is the place you should be at. Defeatists like you add nothing, you're exactly the kind of person that I called out the leech. You're afraid for responsibility.

It's up to you to stay that way and eventually rot and be dropped or to take matters into your own hands.

Everyone takes breaks to discuss about things or to seek social interaction, how far gone are you.

On evenings and weekends. Not at 12:30pm on a wednesday. Right now, if I were working, I would be rushing to scarf down my lunch, take a shit, and smoke a joint before break is over. An hour, or even a half hour (depending on the job) is not enough time for this.

If I were in school, it would be STEM, and I wouldn't have time to post on here.

The only reason I post on here, is because I shit myself laughing at all these posts and memes. The kike stuff is hilarious, as is your admiration of Hitler - a coke/meth addled faggot , who was 1/4th jewish and a socialist.

wow you're so much cooler than all of us, really made me think

This is satire, newfags.

It's not 12:30 everywhere around the world you inbred monkey.

ha! you got me there! That is a good point, lol.

Do you believe our current society is stable? If not, when do you think it will collapse?

I don't believe our society is stable. I'm not sure if the collapse will come in my lifetime, but on the off-chance that it does, I want to be ready.

I want to be living in the outer-suburbs on a small piece of land, maybe a few acres. Far away from any violent minorities.

I want to have my own source of water on the property, and I want to have solar panels for as much energy independence as I can get.

I want to start a vegetable garden and learn how to preserve my own food, maybe even keep a few livestock.

I want to be well-armed, and I want to be able to know and rely on my neighbors in case of emergency.

I want to rely on the government as little as I possibly can.

Until I get to that point in my life, there is still work to be done. Mainstream society has a lot of entertainment, and entertainment isn't inherently bad. But entertainment is no substitute for building a better life. Especially not when our society is teetering on the edge.

It's actually not. And I'm jewish too, just to piss you guys off even more.

I'm a long time lurker and shitposter. I'm jewish, NEET, and degenerate. My degenerate lifestyle is what lead me to this board in the first place.

I used to work and go to school. I don't anymore, and I've been NEET other than selling "stuff", and can collecting for 5 years. I used to be a liberal, I see their failed policies, and now I just don't give a shit.

I got some people mad on this board. I got some laughs.

That is primarily what I come to pol for. It's the LOLs. If it weren't for the LOLfactor on this board, I never would have heard about it.

You guys just provided this NEET jewish stoner degenerate some good laughs for the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E

You think and speak like a proper kike.

I take that as a compliment, thank you.

Are you Belgian bu any chance?

upside down triple 6s. Nice trips. Canuckfag here.

9 years ago the jews took everything away from me, and now I'm going to pay them back for their heinous deed. In the process I will see Queensland, Australia burn to the ground.

I feel ya, m8. Kikes fuck over their own kind, too. LOL. No one is immune.

I honestly find it shocking that you can be satisfied with such vulgar diversions. Drugs and video games? Really? I don't get it, especially as you sound like a reasonably intelligent person. What gives, Chaim? I'm genuinely curious since you're here already.

I appreciate your comment and question. Thank you. I am legitimately autistic. I'm not fucking with you guys here. I have been through the jew's well oiled medical and psychiatric machine. I lacked the co ordination to play sports, my parents wouldn't let me own a gun or target shoot, and I didn't know how to talk to girls, so I got into drinking, drugs and vandalism. Videogames were always there.

I got kicked out my house for smoking weed, so I worked for a while, and tried to make a go of school STEM - engineering, but the economy was literally stacked against me, in terms of work. I could not get stable hours or a full time position anywhere. I didn't have connections I didn't know anyone.

School was another beast altogether. You don't actually learn anything, it's just a contest to see who can stay in the ring the longest without dropping out. It was the most soul destroying experience ever.

I ended up on even more drugs, and it just spiraled from there.

I have improved myself and my living conditions significantly over the last few years, but I prefer the degenerate NEET lifestyle. I have a source of weed, benzos, food and pussy.

I'm also a prepper, so I have a stash of food and knives. It's harder and more expensive to get a gun here, but I'm working on that too. I may not qualify, because I've stayed in institutions (only because I would have had no other place to go at the time), and I'm in the system as a mentally ill drug addict. So they may deny me my gun, if I decide to purchase one.

That's more or less how I ended up here, and a friend of mine, who is also a degenerate drug user introduced me to 4chan and then Holla Forums. Pol is our favourite board.

part of maturation (growing up) is developing a life philosophy (system of ethics and morals) that you live by. this should shape how you move forward in life in a manner that you find satisfying. if you are stuck, make a change.

Ask yourself, "What really matters?" and honestly explore this question within yourself. The answer will arise naturally.

I figure fuck it…enjoy the decline. If I can participate in society, one day. Great. I can do it for myself, and afford more hedonistic pleasures.

The jew's mind is a narcissitic one. A lot of "greater" jews are into having families, so they can live their narcissisitic views through their children, and there are "lesser" juden like myself, who are just as narcissistic and disturbed, but way more hedonistic, and we focus our lives on satisfying the endless hedonistic black hole, that exists in our jewish hearts.

Asked, and answered. I'm right where I want to be.

Bluepilled normies are the happiest people on earth. Something to be considered.

namaste, friend :) grow your own medicine

I'm high. I'm in a good mood, and I'm playing pokemon silver right now. I had sex with my blonde gf two days ago. I have all day to myself, I don't have to interact with morons and people who piss me off. I have everything I need within walking distance, and a shitload of coupons.

I get free money from the government. I really can't complain. When the gravy train ends, I'll sink or swim.

But god damn. I'd take my life over anyone else's. I have my struggles, but I'm better off than 90% of the people on this planet.

OMG! So true!

They really are. I've never met anyone happier or more comfortable than a Bernie Supporter or a Liberal Arts student.

I've never met anyone more content with a working pleb, who just likes his drink, his weekly lottery ticket, and watching his team win the superbowl.

Do you believe that death is the final end? You die, and then―that's it? You're just a biological organism with inbuilt instincts, automatic responses, and no real free will?

That pic is like the opposite of this pic.

lmao, two different approaches I guess

I don't. I believe there is an afterlife. As long as you don't victimize anyone in your degeneracy, then you go to heaven. That's my personal belief.

Treat others as good as you can, and treat yourself good too. Be respectful. You go to heaven.

You steal to buy drugs, you rape for sex, or you abuse your parents, or run around on your girl, then you go to hell.

I don't believe we have full free will. We have a little free will, but our thoughts and feelings are merely just biochemical and bioelectrical signals that happen in our brains and bodies, long before they become conscious thought.

Everything boils down to genetics and environment, in terms of free will.

If I were a nigger born with aids, and no limbs, I wouldn't have much free will, would I. Hell…if I were a nigger at all!

I believe this too, but I also believe that taxation is theft. That's why I believe it's best for everyone to rely on the government as little as possible, to minimize how much the government needs to tax us, to minimize theft.

Also, is your stomach illness permanent? Would it be possible for you to work one day?

It's not permanent. It'll get better. I'll be back at school and working in a few months to a year.

I do realize you can't rely on government, but it seems foolish of me to not to, at this time.

Haha holy shit, amazing that you fuckers on Holla Forums have reached the same conclusions I have, down to reading the gita and all. We must form the Reich for our preservation

taxation is theft, I agree. But I live in canuckland and we're taxed to shit on everything. Plus everyone here is a libtard trudeau supporter, so that isn't going to change anytime soon.

We are going through our "obama period" like the US did. The tides will shift one day, but until then…just take the low hanging fruit, ration, stock up, and prepare that one day, it will end.

There's your problem. You have a passive, jewy and "lunar-priestly religion" outlook. Do good in God's eyes (or just refrain from bad) and recieve a reward. It's totally opposed to the Aryan-Solar idea of action, an active life, spiritual attainment as something one can strive for, that one can put oneself on equal footing (or even higher in some traditions) with the gods. Your tradition takes away man's inherent dignity―which leads to men living as though they didn't have any.

what board do you hail from, friend?

Yes goym, take the blue pills to make you complacent in this society that has done nothing but damage to the world. Kikes

It doesn't sound like you're preparing tbqh. Video games, drugs, and sex don't really prepare you for anything.

Perhaps only an Aryan can attain that level of spiritual attainment. Aryan is also a genetic make up. A nigger or sandnigger, or even a chink could never attain that spiritual attainment. A nip will come close, and will master the technique, but not truely understand the Aryan spirit deep within his soul.

Equal or greater footing than the Gods…eh? That's an interesting point. That would be something to strive for, and I see the merit in it. I don't believe it possible for most people to muster up that kind of discipline. We don't value our gods anymore, like our ancestors did. We have too much to distract from that.

I don't value my God or disvalue Him. I've never met Him or any other godly beings. Maybe the Gods themselves are degenerate. Until we meet one, we don't know for sure. That is where my spiritual passivity comes from. If the Gods' messages were so important, and they were so omnipotent, perhaps they would tell me to my face.

Lol, funny that you say that. In some Buddhist text it says that man can surpass the gods because the gods live in the heavenly spheres experiencing never-ending heavenly pleasures…pleasure which leads to complacency. A human being has humbler origins, knows pain and failure, acquires discipline by his own work―hence his supreme dignity and ability to surpass the gods.

I'm glad to hear you'll recover. And hey if you need to be supported while you're ill, that's completely fine. That's what support systems are there for. I'd just be cautious about getting dependent on them, because with the number of people out of work right now it's completely unsustainable for the long-term. It's not a matter of "if" the government runs out of money, it's a matter of "when".

And is right - it's not just about being able to survive the collapse, it's about being able to find work after the dust settles. I hope for your sake you're able to find a career that suits you when you recover.

That is fucking deep. I'm serious. I've never read any buddhist texts myself, but that is an interesting take on it.

In fact the gods are often portrayed as actively striving to prevent mankind from spiritual liberation. Out of envy perhaps. Kind of like the flaming sword guarding the way to the tree of life in the old testament.

I'll be fine with the dust settles. I'll either be dead from external events, or have more freedom to use my brain and do whatever work is needed to rebuild. I don't think the economy will collapse any time soon - just change.

A lot of people are out of work, because of the restraints on work itself. A lot of people are also ill, due to pollution in the environment, and a toxic socio-economic system. When the crash happens, it will wipe the slate clean. Those that have enough food, a good survival mentality, and a little luck will survive, while those who don't have such qualities, or are slow, mentally, will perish.

Out of the dust, will rise the beginnings of a new society - one without restraints on work and freedom. One can work for as little or as long as they can, and reap what they sew.

What you're talking about is a struggle on the material plane. A stuggle for material goods, and biological survival. It is often the weak and mediocre that win those struggles, as Nietzsche himself points out. "Superior" beings are often also the most fragile, because they are "specialized"; the conditions they require to thrive are very particular and rare. When a nuclear holocaust happens it's the cockroaches that survive, not the lions.

In the context of the Bhagavad-Gita, duty is to your dharma. Dharma is both personal and societal, based in your own person and in your role within society.

Exactly and those rules are defunct now that society is in disorder. Wat do?

roles*

What's coming is beyond any of your comprehension but Nibiru is the deciding influence. Call it Ragnarok… The final chastisement then reunion with The Old Gods. Many shall perish.

Here, have a negro.

the negro makes some good points, actually.

nigga look like he be smokin that dank, too

Need not consider society relevant in the slightest for with this upcoming female president (LOL) it will not last long at all. Even WW3 will be short lived as the GREAT DESTROYER approacheth. Many shall tremble at it's sight but the stouthearted shall not go down like the unbelievers.

Really you should be getting all you can out of this modern death cult, maybe a couple qt virgins then go hole up in a cave somewhere and prepare to fend off the NWO when they emerge from their underground bases once the volcanic ash clears.

(Russia also has bases for their populace unlike US.)

Then a new age of ultimate realization may be ushered in for the betterment of all.

He's an image of a more natural God-Man.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

I like the idea of Ragnarok. It's an idea that really seperates the wheat from chaff. The idea that everything is destined to come crashing down, that even the Gods are destined to fade away. There are two types of responses to this:
- those who soldier on indifferently, happy to die and fade away as long as it is done with dignity.
- those who despair, and give in to their fate

Man this thread took a 180. Started with philosophy, introspection, and self betterment, devolved into end of the world cult shit. Guess all the babbies have gotten out of school.

check out the bob marley tank top at 11:07. He be smokin that dank, faggot.

Bitch…look at the damn picture, and you shut the fuck up…faggot.

Nigga be smokin that dank. It's all natural. Keep de aliens away. God damn.

I got a lot out of this thread, actually. I came here to my usual shitposting and niggerfaggotry, and left enlightened by good discussion and debate.

I'm listening to the negro's video, while training my Quilava in pokemon silver. He is making some interesting points. I'm gonna hear him out.

I should probably have a protein shake and roll another joint.

It's not an idea more than a historical record along with the deluge. Talking about a real event that none of you neckbeards are likely prepared for or could even conceive of outside your narrow goy mentality but which ongoing preparations from The Vatican down have worked towards for 50+ years. No wonder society is left to shit because it's all about to BURN. Hehehe… Take what you can and to the victor goes the spoils. It's going to get real dark and not just for 3 days…

Talk a lot but ain't sayin nuffin

Everything is philosophy when you have achieved a high enough degree of awareness, ignorant fool

There's a reason this board is dead.

You sound really bitter and angry.

you got a point.

No, it isn't. Philosophy was originally methodical ways of thinking that lead to expanded knowledge, not spouting bullshit like "high awareness" like you were Deepak Chopra.

There are 2 approaches..

1.) alcohol and/or benzodiazapines in reasonable amounts.
2.) separate yourself from it as much as possible, and be the change you want to see in the world

Both may sound stupid or sarcastic, but I'm being more serious than you may think.

THIS. right here. Alcohol, if you can't get them. I prefer low doses of long acting RC benzos, like flubromazepam, flubromazolam, and diclazepam. I also get clonazepam from my dr, but not very much, lol. The kikes are trying to ban the benzo.

what do you get out of these benzos exactly that you value them so highly? Care to elaborate on your experieces with them?

Let me quote from the Kybalion here: The lips of Wisdom are sealed, except to the ears of Understanding. Look at normies; so blind and dimly lit inside, they don't understand what's going on and thus ignore real wisdom.

You took the redpill, you are here now, and there's more understanding to be had. Far more understanding, if you wish to be more conducive to higher stuff.

If you disagree, ask yourself what kind of enlightened being waste it's time on Johnny Sixpack the football obsessed couch potato with one hand on his remote and the other deep in a bowl of snacks?

Memes and emotion seem to be to different things to me. How is it you have come to conflate the two? Genuinely curious. What's the relationship between them?

two*

Of course. I can't drink alcohol, due to my illnesses, and my genetic makeup. I'm a kike, so I don't have the alcohol dehydroginase enzyme to break down alcohol properly.

I'm an autistic spaz. That is my general resting state. These benzos provide a calmness that my body is not able to attain by itself, or through the use of alcohol.

Benzos have been a life saver for me, these past few years. I don't take much. Less is more. That's the key.

Why do people drink or smoke cigarettes? Personal preference. I like benzos, ganja, kratom, and nitrous oxide. Those have the best value for dollar, and safety profile.

you're just chilled out on them. They also help me sleep on days when I can't.

so basically they turn your brain off, that's fine if you're a NEET or work a mindless job I suppose…

Buddhist life-quitters BTFO.

Buddhist wannabe cucks go back to your temple and meditating and "watching life's pass by without reacting to them".

You disgust me.
You have no place on Holla Forums.
Here we have a fighting spirit, an animal spirit within that can never be sated, only tamed.
Once we attain our ideal society we will be happy, but since it'll never happen (at least not in OUR lifetimes), we will fight.
We will be alive.
We will embrace hatred, liveliness, struggling - life itself.
We shall not run away from it.

Cowards.

yep. you got it!

You don't need to be a pacifist to appreciate Zen Buddhism. It made Japanese soldiers infinitely stronger. They were able to become their ideas and enforce them directly onto the world. You on the other hand, will most likely go about the rest of your unsatisfied life by complaining but never taking action.

just listened to that whole video. I like that nig. I gotta get my ass out in the sun more.

So I've been doing some more thinking on the concept of duty. I think the idea can be expressed in a short formula:
- "You are a __. Therefore be the best __ you can be."

So the question is: what are WE? I feel like it is appropriate to speak of a "we" here. There is something that brings us together, us "outcasts and pariahs", to Holla Forums. Maybe it's that we despise the comfortability and self-emasculation of ordinary society. Maybe we hate LIES, and ordinary society is built on little hypocrises and lies, and self-deceptions, whatever secures comfort and a passive contentment. What are we? Holla Forumslacks? "Meme magicians"? And what does it mean to be the best version of whatever it is that we are?

Not sure why the text came out all funny there:

Should say: You are a BLANK. Therefore be the best possible BLANK you can be

I understand where you are coming from completely, user, having been through the same thing myself. I recommend reading this article as it touches upon much of what you are concerned with:

counter-currents.com/2011/02/how-i-found-my-mission-in-life/

Sit alone at home and don't interact with anyone if you can help it. They are all diseased and it's contagious. You will be among the only survivors, when billions are convinced to kill themselves.

Things don't make you happy, user.
Drugs don't make you happy, user.
Fapping doesn't make you happy, user.

Wut. Are you me? (assuming you wrote this). I was pssionate about film for a long time. Took film in highschool and college, but have given up on it. I know people who work in film, and you just can't get into it without compromise. I can't compromise art like that. Werner Herzog has always been an inspiration to me in that regard: he always did shit his way. But he has a really heroic temperament, and I'm no Herzog.

I'm also starting to realize that hatred is a powerful motivator. What else do we have left?

Welcome to Holla Forums, lad. I've seen stranger things here.

That is only the delusion that comes with relying on happiness, everyone thinks the same at first, such is the draining nature of dopamine

All of those things make everyone happy, all of those things generate dopamine, this is why happiness is the ultimate enemy of white men

"We" are white people, and we are currently in a struggle to better ourselves so that we may take the world back from the degenerates

There is no "best" version of a white man, because he will always improve, until he is happy and content, and refuses to overcome his satisfaction

You could try lifting and studying boxing. It's done wonders for me.

If we have to live in a bullshit wasteland, I want to be fucking Mad Max, not a dead cuck.

Even if you don't like to exert yourself when you really push at the edges of what you are capable of, you'll be surprised how much fun it can be.

The line breaks are from the old days of 4chan where people wouldn't read what you had to say unless you broke it up with line breaks.

Motherfuckers would TLDR at you for typing two fucking sentences, I swear.

It doesn't matter how you view them, memes ARE used to emit emotion, and brains see other poster's memes as just that

This would be like giving paganism to nonwhites, ancient religions are tailored to certain people's ways of life, the biological imprinting that comes from the forebears worshipping the oldern gods has a everlasting affect on our psychology to this day, and by us I mean Whites.

If you are a jap, see life as you wish; but if you are white and reading this post, abandon foreign religions, even christianity is more adoptable, and has been molded to fit the aryan spirit than a asiatic religion

Norse paganism*

Buddhism isn't Japanese….. Zen Buddhism was adapted to fit the Japanese mind, it is a much more clear and purposeful methodology than the original, which is full of idol worshiping and ritual nonsense.

Here's some issues I have with the perspectives he offers there:
- I feel his notion of acting toward "the destruction of the modern world" is founded on a kind of sentimental enthusiasm. It's a goal, but I'm not after a goal here, I'm after duty―something impersonal that you do irrespective of success or failure. Being too attached to and dependant on success can lead to cowardice and overcaution.
- He says his goal is the "destruction of the modern world", but then he goes back on himself and says that he is somehow going to accomplish this by posting on some website. You lead by example. If you lead by making blogposts people will follow you by making more blogposts. I feel like deep down inside he KNOWS this. He knows such a goal is simply not feasible, and so he shouldn't choose to delude himslef into thinking that it is feasible, and even worse―believing that by making blogposts he is somehow furthering this objective. The last thing we should do is delude ourselves. Better to perish by the truth than to live by a lie.

Fundamentally, imo, his flaw is that he is after a goal and not a duty. I think nonfruitive action is the key (a la the Baghavad Gita). We must have a foundation for action so strong that we can choose to follow it irrespective of any prospect for "success".

Very well, it is Asian, and not fit for European peoples regardless

I shouldn't have to tell Holla Forums to overcome their obstacles, this should be a natural obvious fact for any white man. I'm not going to baby the posters here as if they were children, oh fucking wait, that actually is the common poster here now adays

Unless you've studied it, you don't have the right to say that.

You could look at it from the evolution perspective. Just look around you, look what everyone is doing in who is not getting successful kids, and dont do what they are doing. That means

in the next cycle, in about 50 years, most of the people you see around you now will be irrelevant, old and perhaps even dead (since they probably became even fatter)

So this giant mass of people that you see now outside you may as well discard.

And you have to make kids even though automation is killing everything (you have to guess which job will be automated last, enough time to make them kids)

You have to protect yourself from riots due to automation, against niggers, those afflicted by automation and more.

and perhaps even war. Who knows.

All of the drugs and video games he posted create dopimine and happiness

Every white man will overcome his obstacles, misery drives him towards those obstacles. The man who does not suffer should not live, as Adolf Hitler wisely said

Fallacy

This is being said on my Holla Forums? How about you debate the fucking point rather than using a appeal to authority

Ultimately, you gotta use drugs. And you have to be a fucking bluepilled piece of shit. And watch kids' cartoons. And jack off to dead little boys or some fucked up shit like that. I don't even know anymore.

No, I am not kidding. To be well adapted to the insanity that is modern western society is not a good thing. It is a sign of madness.

It's not an appeal to authority to say that you cannot make a claim without being familiar with the topic at hand.

Using drugs and jacking off to fucked up shit just makes you a tool of the jews, as everyone here knows

Pursuit of happiness in the modern world is just code for desiring degeneracy

Depends if you meant study as in academia or not when you said

You are just straying away from the points that were brought up, speak against those points, be my guest.

Very few people go to school to study Buddhism…

Your points was 'it has Asian origins so its only for Asian people', despite the fact that there are Japanese and American variants as well as countless others. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it cannot be useful for European people, yet you cannot prove this since you have not studied it. My point stands, and your strawman has been defeated.

I guess I'll throw another strawman out there, fuck you for abandoning your ancestor's religion, you are the worst type of race traitor and should be hung, you are another obstacle to the white race's liberation, the asian weaboo happycuck must be destroyed if our people are to be free

I am not a Buddhist, I simply have taken some lessons from Zen Buddhism as they have great wisdom. You don't have to follow a religion to study it.

"The mere fact that we are ignorant of a certain thing will prejudice us against it" - Henry Hazlitt, Thinking as a Science

Looks like a post from leftypol

Exactly my point. You're supposed to be at least a little ill-adapted, because modernity is so fucked up that you'd have to be insane to be well-adapted to it. We call those people "nu-male".

Atheists will be hung en mass

Ah I see, good post brother

exactly. It's easier for people to read line breaks and small sentences, then big blocks of text.

Making things easier is for niggers

No. Requiring things to be easier is for niggers. Whites and kikes make things easier.

If you truly and firmly believe in what you say, you are nothing more than a worshiper of a 2000 year old dead Jew. The religion to which you cling is 95% similar to and compatible with Judaism and Islam. Let that sink in for a while, and try once more to take the moral high ground.

One of those big 90s synth pop stars, Pet Shop Boys, made music mainly because they hated what music of their time was like. Absolutely despised rock n' roll, even made a song about how much they hate it. You wouldn't know it by listening to their easy-going beats, but in interviews it all comes out.

Hate really is a powerful motivation, and sometimes hating something enough can make others bend to your will as well.

or hate can destroy a person. It can go either way.

sorry, I didn't write the article. but yes, hatred IS a powerful motivator. pic related

I love Pet Shop Boys but didn't know about this. got any links to interviews?

It's from an interview with Chris Lowe. Basically the dude fucking hates fame, fucking hates rock, just wanted to make some good albums.

It's been a long-ass time since I read anything about PSB, but quick jewgling reveals Andrew Sullivan did an interview that covered most of these topics: petshopboys-online.com/interviews/the-lowe-interview-in-full/

Its isn't working

One must accept misery in order to find happiness. Being miserable is not the destination, but a step. Only when you own your misery can you look for happiness in measure great enough to blot out that stain.

Only if you go full Monte Cristo about it. Most of the time, pessimism, hatred and negativity is a good thing and will make you strive to improvement.

my entire life has been miserable

there are some really good things, and i've pushed through and accomplished some decent things, but FUCK!

I want to SCREAM all the time, but of course i can't do that.

it doesn't help that i live in southern sodom

damn…I can't believe that the most common ground I can find with anyone is with all of you

Keep going, you've already proven you can do it. All you have to do is claim happiness for yourself. Strive to live every day in a way that makes you happy. The miseries you face along that way can't be helped, but with der Wille zur Macht a happiness can be forged for oneself.

I'm with you user.

Never run from shadows. Acknowledge them as something that gives life depth and purpose. In the darkness, glimmers of light are easier to find and focus on, which can be used to illuminate our world to give it vibrancy. The absence of something just means you're faced with a void that can be filled – an opportunity – and it will get filled because nature abhors a vacuum.

Shit tastes tbh fam. Everyone on the planet knows that Hibiki was the cutest.

Honestly the way she calls out Ren's name is the cutest thing any of them do individually. Perfect VA work all around really. Anne is a fucking miracle though. She has to win at least something and Ren has best girl locked down so Anne has to be reclassified under the moe creature index and win under that categorization.

Think about how every thing that you use is made.
Try to make it yourself or think about how you would go about doing so.

thanks doc

Stupid fuck, I believe in the oldern gods

But user, she won the award for worst girl? Also

I don't understand how a Hibikifag could deny that Ren is best girl. That seems counter-intuitive, ah wait, I see. You're being tsundere.

I admit that I like her a bit, and would even rank her pretty high up. 3rd best, or maybe tied for 2nd with Hibari, but saying she's best girl is something I would never do.

Not ever.

Memes are more powerful when used in conjunction with emotion.

Virus of the Mind is a great book on memetics.

Also read think and grow rich.

Now that the retards have gone to bed can we get back to the original discussion?

By all means.