Newt Gingrich To Part Ways With Fox News

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/12/breaking-newt-fox-news-part-ways/

Now I don't want to panic anyone, but this seems awfully suspicious, considering that Trump will be announcing his VP possibly on Thursday or Friday. I really hope to god its not Newt, but this news just made the odds shoot up big time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=584
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=586
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=846
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=900
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=452
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=635
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=831
youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=365
archive.is/GnMse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really, really hate to call this, but now its looking more and more likely Newt may very well be Trump's VP

Recall that Trump said Newt would have "some role" in his administration. I highly doubt it is the VP spot, it really should be a general.

Moon ambassador?

Trump has already gone on record and said that Newt would have a place in his administration even if he wasn't selected to be VP.
I have a feeling that Trump is going to announce other positions in his administration at the convention. This is a way to gear up for it.

But yeah, its looking likely.

Quick reminder:
Newt also opposed cut backs on legal immigration third world shit holes
He has been a long-time supporter of amnesty for the illegal aliens
Newt killed an effort end to end affirmative-action in the 90s
He wanted the federal government to tax and regulate against 'man-made global warming'.
Also him criticizing Trump for the la raza judge

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN*

==*for the first time technically

THE ONE GOOD THING:

Newt may kill Trump but if he doesn't…. He is the motherfucking man when it comes to wrangling the congress/Senate…. And Trump needs to BTFO of Ryan

Just saying

I hope he doesn't LBJ him though because it will be a Revolution

Why not ship the baby boomers to the moon colony so that the base would always stay funded?

I would cure aging so we don't have spend tens of trillions of dollars on an aging population.
The boomers will be stuck on the moon.

TMRO is ran by Musk's employees.

We need to build the sea dragon.

It's a rocket that can lift 1 million lbs into LEO.

It's a simple reuseable rocket design.

Three tanks and valves.

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=584

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=586

It uses steel in it's construction,and it's designed to be built into shipyards with 1960s technology.

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=846

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=900

It uses 8mm thick steel.

It' so big you can fit the 1st Saturn rocket stage in the Sea Dragon's 1st stage bell.

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=452

It will have a 1 mile long flame.

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=635

it's freaking huge.

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=831

youtu.be/GSztpzD_JjQ?t=365

I really hope Trump looked into Newt's background when he vetted him. Unless Newt walks back his mistakes in the 90s people are not going to like him

This. I'm sure the election laws cover this sort of thing where he can't be running and a be a regular on t.v.

NASA administrator?

I'd actually be 100% okay with Newt as NASA administrator.

Trump has already said Newt will have a big role in his administration regardless of being VP or not. I'm taking that to mean that Pence will be VP, Newt will be Sec. of State, and the General will most likely be Sec. of Defense. Christie will have a Secretarial position too, because he was the first one to back him.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Trump gave Cruz a position.

Isn't he speaking at the convention too?

Cruz wants to be a supreme court justice.

is even worse

Always do the opposite of what jews say

A wise Latino to match the wise Latina.

I have a feeling Trump is going to lose some supporters in the next week or two.

Is this when we find out that Trump is really just another cog in the kosher machine, and he's been playing people for fools?

You know, the only place I ever heard Newt was totally excluded was here.

Everywhere else talks of him being on a very short list.

Is there some shill program on Holla Forums to convince everyone Newt isn't a contender, so Holla Forums is complacent and doesn't act?

Unfortunately now is too late to awaken from such a slumber if that's the case. The slumber ruse has probably worked and Newt will be selected.

Unfortunately, that is.

Official Holla Forums Trump VP Tier List:
Scott Brown
Michael Flynn

Ben Carson
Jeff Sessions

Chris Christie
Nikki Haley
John Kasich
Mike Pence
John Thune

Newt Gingrich

Well Fox basically said they are parting ways with him due to the fact that he's heavily involved in Trump's campaign. This could simply be a safety precaution

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

Newt was never a non-contender. There's a slumber-ruse on Holla Forums happening to make everyone on Holla Forums think Newt isn't a real contender so they don't make memes against Newt.

WE MUST MEME AGAINST NEWT, NOW!

I don't think Pence will be VP but I agree Newt might be Sec of State.

Horrible.

Trump says he's looking for a well-connected VP who knows the system and will aggressively push through legislation for the cause. By this measure, Gingrich could be pefect - but that doesn't mean he would be.

There's a possibility Gingrich has reached a time in his life where he's said "fuck the system" and only wants to kick some ass and MAGA. But if history tells us anything, we're probably looking at George H.W. Bush 2.0 - a person who will sabotage the president every chance he can, then take credit for the president's successes, later terrorize the country for a quarter century with his bastardized cult of (((Reaganomics))) or (((Trumpism))).

bump

MOON MAN FOR VP

Also friendly reminder that picking Newt as VP would almost assure a JFK attempt on Trump and try using Newt to go business as usual. His VP pick needs to make it trying to JFK him is all sorts of undesirable.

ANOTHER REMINDER
archive.is/GnMse

I'd love to see Flynn take the position. I'm not too familiar with Brown, whats the word on him?

For the female vote, he could also go with Joni Ernst as well. She seems pretty legit, and something along the lines of a female counterpart to Trump.

I don't think so. My money's on Flynn.

Flynn is the smartest move.

We need to get all Meme Teams on focusing Flynn into the VP spot.

I do not need to reiterate that we absolutely cannot afford to fuck this up.

can we just agree whoever Trump picks is the NWO AntiChrist and will destroy the world when Trump bites a bullet.

Let's not forget that Trump also said that he would consider candidates from both the Republican AND Democrat party when choosing his VP. I think that AND is very telling.

YOU CAN EASILY JEWT THE NEWT

It's been clear that Newt is the pick for a damn long time now. This just confirms it. If he wasn't going to be the VP candidate they'd not end the contract as once it's announced that he isn't things would go on as usual. Now as he will be picked they want to make sure he can walk away from his responsibilities to Fox News the second it becomes officially announced.

Despite your impressive digits, I'm going to call it that Trump is out-jewing Newt on this one. Newt's probably getting a cabinet position anyways though, so he'd have to back out of Fox News regardless.

I think Newt is going to be Secretary of State, Krispie Kreme will get the Attorney General spot, Flynn will get a nice position at the Department of Defense, Gulliani will get Department of Homeland Security (this will trigger the niggers big time), Carson will get to enjoy sleepy time in charge of the Department of Health, and Cruz will fuck off to the Supreme Court where he can read the constitution all day and talk about the Priesthood with Jewish mummy Ginsburg. As for VP, Pence for sure. Sessions is too important an ally in the Senate to elevate.

I still don't know why everyone discounts Ernst. Republican, Ex-Military, Pro-Gun, Anti-Immigration, Anti-Abortion, Same Sex up to states, same economic ideas as Trump, basically aligns to Trump on every issue AND she would bring the woman vote over to him, and since no one is talking about her, she would have the same advantages as Flynn mentioned on

Personally, I think she would be his smartest move, with Flynn a very, very close second.

Joni Ernst took herself out of the running.

It could also mean Newt has another spot on Trump's cabinet, not necessarily will be his VP.

From a VP position? How so?

If I remember correctly, she told reporters after her meeting with Trump that she would prefer to continue to help her constituents.

Thought that was what you were referring to. My take on that conversation was that she wasn't ruling out the possibility, but wasn't thinking on it too hard either. More of an "if it happens, it happens" thing.