The Purge

How do we make pic related a reality?

Just saw this fucking movie for myself in the theater. It had a white power group that was portrayed as aligned with the politicians/government, and it had niggers and spics and a coalburning fake-blonde bitch as the protagonists, and they apparently had unlimited fucking ammo even though it made no sense and even when up against very well trained mercenaries they would be out in the open and not get shot as thousands of bullets landed all around them. Really stupid fucking anti-white movie, I was so angry the main characters weren't killed.

Anyways, the purge concept is awesome, and we should have yearly purges in which we can get rid of disabled, faggots, other races, etc. I would kill my own family if there was a purge day, all of them, and then go out and hunt as many enemies of my race as possible.

sage
slide all day

kikes who made slide threads have to go first
rip in peace op

Fam, you cannot be a blood traitor and kill your own family. You just make it clear to them they don't have your blessing and you will not protect them if they don't mend their ways.

We kill each other's families and withhold protection from the unrepentant shitlibs.

Come back when you can buy alcohol faggot.

I fucking cut myself on that edgy slide m8

It would be one mercy killing, two revenge killings (on my parents for all they have done to me growing up, don't want to get into it, but they have made me hate them very much), and one collateral damage.

I guess I could just abandon them and let others finish them off for me while I focus on killing every non-white and degenerate I can find.

It's not just a matter of my family mending their ways, my family is so fucked up, I question if I can not be a psychopath when I'm related to them.

What is your point? When the RaHoWa begins we'll be killing each other in droves just to get rid of all the cucks, race traitors, etc.

Without your family, who will give you nuggets??

>>>/out/

You have a point there but… all crimes are legal during purges, I could probably just kill a house full of chinks, and claim their property and possessions for myself.

You're a psychopath.

Its Jewish propaganda to make Whites look the aggressors. The only purge that's coming is a Communist style purge of the White middle class.

idunno man I feel justified in my hatred and I don't hurt people for no reason

We can't.

Also, stupid movie. Worse than that Ghostbusters reboot.

mfw my gf loved the 1st movie and kept bitching on how we would need a purge for 1 month.

TRUMP WILL MAKE THE PURGE REAL

I am mightily unimpressed by the flagrant faggotry exhibited by the originating protagonist.

You don't speak for me faggot.

son, that's an NPC

Well I have the protagonists in the films too you know. Every time I always wish all the main characters in the films would die.

Purge yourself.

Your face when a dad rapes his daughter ever purge night and there is nothing anyone can do about it

Saged for retardation. Not for being a shill, but for being irrelevant and low IQ

Nice edge, Wedge.
You NPC faggot

Hi FBI.

This movie was 100% pozzed. The narrative couldn't be more obvious and the propaganda was shoveled into this movie so hamfistedly that it was funny in parts
The only worse movie I've seen this year was World of Warcraft. A producer will have to try extra hard to make a movie that's worse than World of Warcraft because that shit REALLY REALLY sucked

There were only two red-pilled films this year, Hail Ceaser and The Neon Demon.

who's that. I make that face too sometimes..

What can I say, my wife likes going to the movies and if I don't want to get stuck watching kid's movies I have to pick something that at least has a chance of having some violence or titties

beans

I didn't see it on purpose either I was taken along by someone else. I don't even have a television and hate watching movies but once in awhile a bluepill drags me along to the theater.

Angry Birds

I think it's important to not be a total shut-in and sacrificing 2 hours of my life twice a month to make my wife happy seems worth it

She does a lot for me so it seems fair

These movies are so stupid. Kikes fucking suck and storytelling.

Instead of this shitty movie why not try to instill a magical government method that works like from the Starship Troopers book.

Genetic: yes.
Physical injury: no.

Well anything that is bed-ridden, retarded, etc. you should get rid of them. You don't have to get rid of someone because they sprained their wrist or something but all the short-bus riders need to die, just because it's merciful.