English Punk?

Who likes punk music? Yeah, sure, but how about this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-788963226/parridical-justice-warrior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skrewdriver is great. RIP Ian Stuart.
Any Holla Forumsack will recognize the song this is based on.

M8, that's RAC.

Confirmed for just finding out RAC.

I can post some pretty good songs if you want.

It's music about politics :^)

sage
Fuck off anarchist Leftist shit faggot cunts niggers loving backstabbers

*about politics

Kek, the fuck is wrong with you faggot, where are you seeing anarchists?

Skinheads are pretty much right-wing niggers. They fit Hitler's definition of the untermenscht.

I only listen to this album.

Oh man I really wish I hadn't have deleted all of my music years ago, I had a massive collection of nationalist punk music from all over the world.

fuck off faggot

Punk rock was subverted by Jews like Larry Livermore, Fat Mike, Brett Gurewitz and the staff of Maximum Rock and Roll in the early 90s.

That's why punk rock is for faggots now. Liking punk rock is different than being in the punk scene.

In the 90s, we used to see skins at punk shows. By 1998, the scene was cleansed of anyone who didn't love faggots and niggers.

Punk music still exists, but it's best not to mention it.

It started to got to shit with SHARP and RASH faggotry at first.

vid kinda related.

Any kind of rock music is, folk music is the music for the common people.

By the time punk was mainstream, you had Fat Wreck Chords, Lookout! Records and Epitaph as being the main labels involved with punk. All of them being owned by Jews, respectively.

Going to a show in 1993 was so much different than going to a show in 1997. It took just four years to strip the music from working class whites and put it in the hands of Jews that made a killing off of suburban white kids that wanted to be part of something bigger than themselves.

By then, it was all leftist liberal faggots making music about how great being gay was and how great niggers and assorted dindus were. I tuned out. It made me sick.

I can't speak much for the BritPunk scene, as I'm American and was primarily concerned with the white working class in my country.

If you ask me, the subversion of Folk in the 1960s was even more depressing than the subversion of punk in the 90s.

I actually still quite like the folk-punk put out today, but can't stand the lyrics and the message of it.

Vid related. I love this song, hate the band and what it stands for.

Yeah, I was talking about punk scene in Europe which was practically made by the skinhead scene and what they did here was dividing the subculture in SHARP and RASH and calling us fakes. B&H organised RAC parties were still going strong in the late 90s though. It's still alive now, but barely kicking in comparison to those days.

Daily reminder that Sweden produced the most most RAC music during the 90s.

Same with the American scene.

Punk used to be very inviting to all types of misfits (no pun intended). Eventually, it became a popularity contest. 14 year olds flashing singers, parents taking their kids to shows… It became so convoluted. It became sanitized except for a few non-PC Jewish jokes.

Eventually when nobody gives a shit about punk anymore, we can have it back.

the danish scene is getting pretty fash lately

Copehagen has a ton of leftwingers and skinheads.

Yeah, punk blooms only in the underground.

Once the Jew finds out he can make money on a scene, he immediately works to subvert it.

By creating sXe punk, the Jew effectively divided and conquered what was left of the unity between punk kids. You had people gang-fighting because someone drank a beer or smoked a cigarette at shows. It seperated into two distinct groups: Those who were straight edge and those who liked the drink and so-forth. That was just one of the D&C tactics put on by Jews in punk. It happened to work.

What was once a strong and vibrant and nearly all white scene became a mix of mystery meats and kikes. They picked up the pieces and took it in a very Jewish direction. If the white bands didn't toe the anti-racist line, they never made it out of their buddies' basements.

Oh well. No ragrets. I loved it. I was in a band for a stretch. I miss those youthful careless days.

And I'll wrap it up with a song that is dedicated to a man who created Blood & Honour and united all European Nationalists from different countries with RAC.

RIP Ian Stuart

Yeah me too hehe, did some crazy shit back then, all worth it. But now a new wave is coming and I think it'll be far stronger than before.

I think he's trying to say that it isn't music.

Hey Holla Forums. just whipped up some punk OC for you about SJWS killing their parents haha. Go easy on my vocals, I've literally never sung anything before in my life but I wanted to try my hand at writing lyrics. Should I do more?

soundcloud.com/user-788963226/parridical-justice-warrior

Sorry m8, link doesn't work.

yeah, no.

KBK is sick, nothing beats Dieter's vocals. English Rose is top shit too.