Butthurt replies incoming

cytu.be/r/filmclub

now playing:

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE(1978)
The original gang-rape revenge movie

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - BECAUSE DEMOCRACY DOESN'T WORK. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

ed-allaboutcomputer.blogspot.com/2013/10/beware-of-ransomware-called-cryptolocker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now playing

SNOWPIERCER

A great and not so subtle indictment of what a stupid worthless bitch Ayn Rand is and how delusional her stupid philosophy is.

Now Playing:

DollMan

now playing

THE FLY II

now playing

CONTAMINATION

AN ITALIAN ATTEMPT AT AN UNOFFICIAL SEQUEL TO ALIEN

now playing

HOT SHOTS

Bumping the thread to maximize

Now Playing:

Ghostbusters

Now Playing:

Willow Creek

now playing

BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR

Get your own fucking board stop spamming fucking Holla Forums with this faggotry.

The same butthurt loser over and over.

now playing

ED WOOD

One of the best biographical movies ever made, following the career of horror/sci-fi director Ed Wood, director of Plan 9 From Outer Space

I like this poster. lots of cool horror gifs and turned me on to more than a few good movies.

oh boy, another Italian zombie movie

ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS

This is the one with the ZOMBIE vs SHARK scene

/!\ VIRUS ALERT DO NOT CLICK /!\

THIS WEBSITE INSTALLED A CRYPTOLOCKER BOTNET ON MY COMPUTER AND THEN COMCAST TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT FOR DDOS ATTACKS AND NOW I'M STUCK ON FUCKING ATT&T DSL CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

FUCK YOU! YOU BROKE ASS VIRUS SPREADING MOTHERFUCKERS! SO BROKE YOU CAN'T EVEN RUN YOUR OWN VERSION OF CYTUBE ON YOUR OWN SERVERS JUST 7 FUCKING SPAMMING LOSERS! STOP FUCKING SPAMMING Holla Forums WITH YOUR LAME ATTEMPTS TO GROW YOUR PATHETIC BOTNET.

IT TOOK ME AN ENTIRE DAY TO REINSTALL WINDOWS BECAUSE OF THIS FAGGOTRY.

FUCK YOU AND DIE

#Fakenews lol

you deserve it.

omg too funny if you look closely at his desktop, you can see the image he used to make the fake screenshot lol

I've been hanging out in filmclub for about 2 years it's great chill stream with no mods and admins that don't give a fuck. Stop being a crybaby and accept your ban snowflake.

/!\ HACKER ALERT /!\

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

/!\ STAY AWAY FROM THESE SPAMMERS /!\

he stole the image fomr a 3 yr old blog post located here:

ed-allaboutcomputer.blogspot.com/2013/10/beware-of-ransomware-called-cryptolocker.html

MODS

he is just posting screenshots form blogs etc

now playing

ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS

FEATURING SHARK VS ZOMBIE

/!\ VIRUS /!\ /!\ VIRUS /!\ /!\ VIRUS /!\

Yes,

MODS

he is just spamming images from tech websites and blogs, his first images were stolen from this blog post: