Is nolan saving cinema?

is nolan saving cinema?

Nolan is pure trash

Film looks like shit. I'm down for Cillian Murphy in a WW2 setting, but only if Clint Eastwood is directing, or some director who can actually direct war movies. Nolan a shit.

I think so.

Oh boy, yet another ebil nahsee movie. Can't wait.

I love Nolan but he needs to pick better subject matter. There's already a million WWII movies as well as space movies (Interstellar). That being said, The Dark Knight is probably my fav movie of all time, and Nolan spawned the greatest TV meme of our time.

christopher nolan should make a gurren lagann muvi

t. jerrycuck

that's Jenny dude

Jenny won

bomber harris: the movie

when?

I think this is probably the end of his career sadly. What Nolan is best at is delivering fantastical stories and settings. Whenever a creative director jumps into "based on a true story" stuff they invariably lose their ability to innovate. Expect to see nothing but boring slice-of-life shit for the rest of his career now.

Its a shame. His early work was good but later on it became kind of dull. Do you think he ate up his own hype?

Bong heroes are defined by how many whites they slaughtered.

The goy is an animal, at its best when trained to kill its own.

We need to mine for memes in this movie. Even if its shit, we can mine some memes out of this new quarry.

They haven't torn down Richard I yet have they? Granted he was French, despised the country he ruled, and never even step foot in its borders as far as I am aware but they worshiped him forever and all he did was kill muzzies his entire reign. He basically ruined Britain doing it but he killed a shitload of them.

Ahem, let me rephrase:
All modern bong heroes are defined by how many whites they slaughtered.

I enjoy a good round of mocking how far the bongcucks have fallen but lets keep it as factual as possible or the limeys will find some crack to ooze through.

K
I
NOLAN
O

KINOLAN

[theme plays]

TBH it sounds like a neutral depiction of soldiers trying to survive witouth the laughing nazis shooting into the corpse pyre.
Hopefully the vindicate the Germans and show the determination of the British government to continue the war.
Dunquirk was the point when war could have been ended since both the expeditionary force was at the mercy of Germans and the French forces defeated utterly.
Stick the message at the end that the Brits rejected 30+ offers of peace and contributed to the slaughter.

No