Lol

lol(ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT)

Dismiss my report, if you're so great.

They've already dismissed my /a/, Holla Forums and Holla Forums thread reports.

Oh my, look who's back for more

lel, you should've waited until Beyonder was hungover.

Justice is done

Get fucked, nigger

You will pay for this.

Dearly.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Look how fucking scared we are, faggot

Keep up the good work Yannie.

At least you provide some nice laughs. Let's take a trip down memory lane.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I wish Holla Forums would still publicly announce when they ban someone

Hey guys, who is your favorite jojo? I like Joseph

I certainly hope these bans are getting progressively longer

I would normally not believe anyone was this pathetic. But today, I believe.

Someone get this man some help. In the shape of a bullet.

Literally too stupid to even be Holla Forums how does one manage this? You guys have a legit teenaged autist on your hands.

I still don't know if he fucked up the Power Girl storytime on purpose to try to stir up more jojo hate, or if he really was just incompetent. I'm not even sure which answer is more pathetic.

Lolcow of the year, fellas

I was about to say he could just use a proxy, but this guy seems legitimately retarded enough to not know how.

So is the dub cringeworthy in a funny way, or is it cringeworthy in a shitty way?

You can't ban us vile shits no matter how hard you pretend nyah nyah nyah

So hey HOL UP

You

*smacks lips*

You be sayin

*sips grapedrank*

We Beyonder and shiet?

Yeah, it's weird how OP didn't even fix the part of his version where it becomes obviously white at the bottom. I wonder what board he set up to base the picture off of and how long it took him. If he's actually as incompetent as it seems, it probably took him much longer than it should have.

Either way, stay strong (I'm not a regular poster here I just come to read some storytimes tbh). He obviously dosen't have associates and its obviously just some kid trying to simulate game of thrones on the interenet.

It literally took me three minutes from opening the thread to posting this. The extra minute came from when I was exporting the pic and realized I had forgotten to add the exclamation point and had to recap it.

can someone explain what the fuck is going on in this thread

It's a powergirl thread obviously.

Damn, a few threads chock-full of this shit and someone could make a comic outta it.

we already have the screencap

It's shit, basically

It's terrible.
I don't know how, but they managed to get the most unfitting voices for every character. And then they made the actors put on accents for no good reason which made the voices 100x more shit.

JoJo's one of those anime that really don't work well dubbed. I mean, you've got the Japanese specific Stand Cries like 'Ora' and 'Muda', how do you translate something like that?

Useless for muda

Yes, but several of those, in rapid succession, it would be difficult to dub it so that it fits the animation timing

They could always go the route of not translating those bits. People who were already fans will get it, and non-fans will brush it off as a Japanese phrase they don't get.

It's just some turboautist that bitches about people who like jojo while making an ass of himself