Pagen/Cult Films

What's some good films about cults?
Any genre

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a bump anyway.

I wish I had some to list but there aren't many that I'm aware of. Weren't the Russians making a redpilled Viking film not too long ago? Is that out yet?

I saw this one sort of viking murder mystery flick last year, it's a norwegian film. Can't remember the title, all i can tell you is it has a dude looking for his brother, one of them is named ansgar ansgarson. The twist is pretty good.

But pagans and cults are two different things, user. All cults may be considered pagan, but not all pagans are in cults. Unless, of course, you imply that any and all groups are cults, which isn't necessarily incorrect.

obligatory

I guess this is satan's favorite viking film

i feel like some memetic magic is happening here

I wouldn't worry about it.

The Wicker Man
Rosemary's Baby
Blood from Satan's Claw
Dragnet

I don't know, but Varg is a cuck.

Which one?

The only one.

Yeah a quick search will tell you immediately which one to avoid.

Also, Valhalla Rising was pretty good I thought. Wasn't exactly "Pagan" but it really touched on religion. Particularly Christianity.

i'd throw it under pagan, had crazy injuns and a viking receiving visions.

I find 'non-religious' cult stories more interesting, like Die Welle and The Master.

But into the pagan stuff that wasn't mentioned, i'd say Split Image, V/H/S 2 (or 3?) had a pretty great one, Frailty…

The Path (TV show) appears to be decent, but I don't have time to watch it and I can't say if its about

The original, of course.
Watch the remake later for laughs.
Heyyyy hoooo, who is there?

The Believers.
Martin Sheen stars as a psychiatrist and widowed father who gets involved in investigating a sinister Voodoo cult in New York.

Bell, Book, & Candle

Authentic Paganism is so dead and buried under centuries of christian propaganda and disinformation that no movie has ever been made to portray it. It's probably impossible at this point to ever know what real pagans were like after christians (specifically catholics at the time) worked their hardest to forcibly convert pagans through subversion and genocide -which were by default europeans- and later justify it with their disinfo. You're better off finding movies with themes of old europe (pre-christian subversion) and indirectly covering the topic from there.

Go make a new video, Styx.

I get the impression, from reading history, that most pagans converted willingly in a peaceful fashion. Probably because Christianity could incorporate a lot of pagan practices and even beliefs while providing a more satisfying moral philosophy to beliefs about the spiritual realm.

not exactly pagan, but it uses 'fairy world' elements which is similar.

Rosemary's baby is pretty good

What "history?" A houghton mifflin textbook? Ever heard of the Northern Crusades? The many battle and skirmishes against Pagan settlements versus the catholic armies paid for by church offerings? If by peacefully you meant surrendered, you would be right. Aside from that the catholic church carefully subverted the rest of the populace by doing what they did when they adopted the early christian cults themselves, absorb other ceremonies and incorporate them. In a really creepy way, they set out to make familiar things to pagans part of the religion even though it's the same thing as a competing brand emulating the competition. Once you start peeling back the layers, catholicism and essentially christianity as a whole is an amalgamation of whatever it sought to convert. Like a parasite adapting to a new host, it takes on some of its traits but instead assimilates its host.

I think the most pathetic slap in the face to norse myths was the catholics insisting that after ragnarok the story continues to Genesis. They had the audacity to force on norse myth believers the idea that basically their beliefs continue on to the old testament. It didn't actually catch on like their other disinfo stories but they seriously tried. Almost like a forced meme, they on one hand would dismiss the native people's religion as a range of things but on the other tried to change stories to fit the religion they wanted those people to convert to.

Your infinite ass wreckage at the pagans getting rekt by some papists never gets old.

This one is pretty kino.

Also Conan.

Also Jesus Camp.

Wow. I'm actually not shocked. >>>/christian/

You're not going to find anyone seriously replying to you here m8. Though you're right in that we won't know much about pagans since any records of them had been destroyed and most likely that those who were "literate", in that they knew their tribe's history ad religious practices, were either killed in battle or executed if they spoke out after converting.

This is partly the reason why the Protestant Reformation started where it did, though not even close to pagan beliefs and practices obviously.

On the silver globe

this has literally no evidence other than the possibility that some festival days no longer in use occured on the same day as pagan festivals.

Stupid fucking pagan can't even spell right. Die. Also, check 'em.

WEW LAD TALK ABOUT
TRIGGERED

Wew.

back to Holla Forums lad

Read your own scripture and the scripture that it was based on your religion is Semitic. Denying that only makes you look retarded, then again if you were worried about that you wouldn't be a christard.

Just leaving this here..

jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php

do you not know how to read, the user wasn't denying it. damn dude ur a retard. there's nothing wrong with liking jews.

Nod an argument.

t. kikey shekelstein.

Fuck off mate, I think you're lost.

STOP OPPRESSING CHRISTIANS

The Catholic practice of venerating saints makes it very easy to preserve the essence of pagan deities within the larger Christian faith. Saint Brigid is one example.

Jesus had to be born of man. He might have ethnically been a jew (because even prophecy can't help help the lineage) but he was schooling rabbis since childhood trying to unkike them. Plebs called him rabbi because he specifically kept the knowledge of him being the Christ messiah to himself until the end. You don't get to talk about the bible when you can't even get the simple things straight. Please leave with this weak d&c bs

That webm some sort of Dante's Inferno flick?

Looks like it's from a Behemoth music video or something.

What did Yeshua do exactly besides die for trying to instigate a revolt?

Take your buzzwords back to >>>/reddipol/ . Either give us an argument or GTFO, ok? Ok.

Good goyim hehehe.

hmm….

Get a load of this retard

Nice argument. NOT!

Ah, another mouth-breathing christcuck from Holla Forums. You can fuck off back to your jew-worshipping hugbox.

Got to Holla Forums and attempt to start a thread about christianity, see how fast you get banned by the rulecucked vols.
They're not known as reddipol for nothing.

Movies that I remember:
The Witch (2015), very good horror/mystery
The Ninth Gate (1999), bit more of a popcorn movie - still very entertaining
series:
True detective S1

And Holla Forums mods ban you for saying anything against christianity. Both boards are shit.

Black Death is pretty fun

That's because therealcoonman is a devout baptist christcuck.

That's not the point fam, you said Holla Forums likes christians which is a blatant lie

He was the fulfillment of the old testament. That's why he's known as christ, messiah, etc. His coming was foretold by prophets almost a millenium prior to his birth. He was the perfect sacrifice to end the need for sacrifice or caste.

Instead of asking doofy questions on this designated shitposting thread, check out /christian/

isn't the whole thing that if the mother is a jew the child is a jew? So Jesus was obviously a kike then.

Why aren't we IP banning these faggots at this point? These faggots are turning the most mundane threads into this Holla Forums bashing with shitty memes.

What is he supposed to be then? Mary wasn't exactly a random woman and its not as though her birth was exactly kosher. She was made pregnant as a virgin to the one who was foretold to conclude judaism. Luther was a catholic. Paul was a jew before he was a christian too.

Take your ignorant fracture point questions to >>>/christian/

He is a hacker, he knows bans use IPs! Be afraid.

i don't want to go kike ran boards though. It's the same reason i don't post on Holla Forums or Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Holla Forums confirmed for betas

Please, honestly, its not funny and it obviously doesn't work. Your continued presence is like a hobo who won't leave. Its annoying and pitiful. No one here thinks like you, or wants to think like you.

lol idgaf

This is why nobody likes you. Is it worth your money and time to be constantly shown how retarded you are? Are you really that lonely?

lol isdgaf

So he died for instigating a revolt and framed it, or his disciples framed it, in such a way that it fit the framework of the old testament to give it legitimacy while having hip and fresh memes that went well with the godless immigrant hordes in Rome.

Removing everything that happened afterwards and before, all Jesus did was be executed for rabble rousing.

Looks like I'm just another kike on a stick

Its so obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. Just leave and don't return.

I think No Such Thing is pretty cool.

Thank you for bringing this fucking thread back to topic after these retarded communist faggots finally decided to stop.

jesus loved communism tho

That's nice

Checked and keked.

Yes, Franks, Goths, Suevians, Vandals, Anglo-Saxons, just about all the progenitors of Western Europe accepted Christianity peacefully.
Same with most of Eastern Europe.

Though there were of course some instances of violent conversion, such as with the Saxons.

I have been looking for this movie for years.

Nice try christcuck

Are there any movies that depict a cult in a positive light? And I mean a cult, like a small, insular group, not movies about mass religions that started small.

Welcome to Woop Woop

Okay, I just looked this up and it sounds amazing.

You forgot the part where Jesus' posse then went on a tour applying the cult psychology they learned from Jesus on susceptible people.

just finished watching them
jesus christ, all the characters in this movie are so dislikable
and the news lady/doctor orto were fucking irritating too
this movie was shit

Night of the Demon features a cult or two.
I think you can find the whole thing online, too.

Pic related is worth a watch.

See anybody can do it.

Let's include documentaries on IRL cult's.
Watched one about the Children of God cult and it got pretty fucked up pretty fast.
It was started in the 60's a weird sex positive cult that was focused on families and then into the 1970s slowly slipped into utter degeneracy. Went from wife-swapping to using the women of the cult seducing men as a means of proselytizing to unofficially being a-okay with pedophilia.
Then in the 80s they quickly altered their official stances because the optics were getting bad and they were worried about STD's.
They still exist today as "The Family International" even though everything they predicted would happen didn't happen and their founder died.

There are a few famous actors that grew up in it, too. Joaquin and River Phoenix are two of them.

Explains a lot about those two, really.

Here's some Kino related to the family.

Rose McGowan, too.

You're right, everyone dies. Being famous for dying is plebian, but at least nobody can disagree that Christianity wasn't for the godless masses.

What are you even talking about?

Holla Forums is thataway shlomo —→ >>>Holla Forums

whacha hiding rabbi?

CIAniggers need to leave…