Official Jailbait Thread

Jailbait Thread

How about you go to jail

That's not jailbait, jailbait is when they MIGHT be underage but you're not sure. she's definitely underage.

No (you)

Are you sure??.

shirley jail

MOOOOOOODS

Get the fuck out newfag.

user, pls…

No

Please?

No.

LOL

Why is (#3) on your computer anyway?

Why not??.

Take a guess

Is she 16?.

literally jail bait

The song is good though

mods

fuck off Rin
I got the mp4 from you

reminder.

Hi 4chan.

The classics never get old

I remember this but fucki how the fuck did i fall for it in 2017 DAMN IT LOL.

Every time.

Its a classic

a bunch of normie faggots and a drunk passed out naked underage girl.

I fuck that girl in pic 1.

This is a music webm thread now

Get the fuck out faggot ill. just hide your post.

Agreed

This is a jailbait thread get out.

Its like you retards were never here.

This is a random board get out

Spotted the newfag.

I've been here since mid 2016 fuck you you can't call me new

You are a newfag.

Is she in her 20s??.

Why didn't I download that when the deep web was still a thing?

Because, like me, you were a 9 year old kid. I, on the other hand, was able to download it because I managed to get my parent's permission to go online.

she's underage?

Damn.

LOL

your parents gave you permission to download CP?

can someone explain why the girls in pic 1 are somehow ineligible to be married off?

aoc laws are fucking weird to me because both those girls could score alpha chad millionaires but in reality they wont marry until they are 27 when they look wasted from drinking and partying and have to settle for a balding manlet.

This user speaks the truth.

Katelyn was a nice piece of jailbait ass.

Are you restarted? How many months have you been here? Six to seven max, right? You are the newfag cancer than needs to get off my board. Whatever edgy shit your middle school classmates said to get you to come here are wrong. I can tell by the faggotory you have that you have the wrong impression and ideal of image boards.
Get off Holla Forums

its completely dysgenic. fucking sort yourselves out white people!

if those were your daughters (look at those tits and ass), wouldnt you want them settled already? i laugh at the meme of the shotgun father trying to protect his daughter. SHES SNEAKING OUT AT NIGHT WITH BAD BOYS BECAUSE UR A FUCKING BITCH WHO ISNT WILLING TO DO HIS JOB AND VET HER DATES.

typical american father: "protect" his daughter until shes so old that only good boy beta cucks are willing to wife her up.

typical american father: falls for the "nice guy" meme and would rather she married a safe loser who she comes to resents and makes her unhappy than an alpha that dominates her ass and makes her happy.

M O D S

I'll be 18… if you want me to?