Anybody has a decent copy in english of "Mein Kampf"?

Anybody has a decent copy in english of "Mein Kampf"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/adolf-hitler-mein-kampf-ford-translation.pdf
amazon.com/Trump-Art-Deal-Donald-J/dp/0399594493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If your too internet stupid to find it on your own you don't deserve to have it.

You mean on PDF?

There are no good translations out there simply because the original is badly-written to begin with.

Yes, Because its been released in germany a new version, I thought maybe some of you guys would have a pdf of a better version

Can confirm.

archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp

So badly written that it's impossible to translate the intent? Come on now. German is an incredibly straightforward language. All the long scary words are just a bunch of smaller words slapped together, once you learn the vocabulary it's fucking trivial figuring them out.

It's not impossible to translate. You'll get what he's saying. It just sounds like shit. Translations are inherently a little stiff, and when you're translating from German it pretty much never reads well. I tried reading Marx in English and I almost threw the book in a corner.
Just learn German tbh

Yep. It is a chore to read. Even so everyone in the west should read chapter 2 (Vienna), where AH explains where his beliefs came from. (the guy had zero self-insight)

Spaghetti (Italian pronunciation: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, cylindrical, solid pasta.[2] It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine. Like other pasta, spaghetti is made of milled wheat and water. Italian spaghetti is made from durum wheat semolina, but elsewhere it may be made with other kinds of flour.[3]

Originally spaghetti was notably long, but shorter lengths gained in popularity during the latter half of the 20th century and now spaghetti is most commonly available in 25–30 cm (10–12 in) lengths. A variety of pasta dishes are based on it..

spoiler alert, adolf dies in the end

What this guy said, German is not that hard, at all, especially for a native English speaker.

That's not in the book, they added it to the movies.

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/adolf-hitler-mein-kampf-ford-translation.pdf

Hitler was right!!!

google stalag edition.

Its the only english version the Nazis actually accepted.

I read the german Mein Kampf, and it is a stilistic piece of garbage. I wrote a 20 page essay about the use of language and the methods Hitler uses in Mein Kampf. Goebbels said the style was bad, Hitler later said if he knew he would become chancellor he would never publish it and he admitted it is stilistic garbage and just like a book full of articles for the Völkischer Beobachter.

amazon.com/Trump-Art-Deal-Donald-J/dp/0399594493

er no. german is complicated compared to english or french. the composite words don't necessarily mean the prima facie sum of their parts, either.

adolf's flies are unbuttoned and bormann pissed himself

Mein gott

It gets better if you're using the Unix timestamp filenames.
Heil'd.