Cleveland police union threatens not to work Browns games

Cleveland police union threatens not to work Browns games

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/07/cleveland_police_union_head_th_1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vhIfL
m.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2015/1026/FBI-chief-pins-crime-surge-on-Ferguson-effect.-Are-cops-afraid-to-do-their-jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better change their name to the Whites.

DODEN DE NEGERS

Ahahaha. Hilarious since a team would fire a white player for saying some shit like that and the nfl didn't even fine this nigger.

Will niggers ever learn their are consequences to actions? I mean damn, they got like a 15 point iq boost from fucking whitey for the past couple hundred year.

Good. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Not just a work to rule like they're doing in Baltimore. I'm waiting for a complete and total walkout on the part of the police in these neighborhoods and areas where "MUH BLACK LIVES MATTER, NO JUSTICE NO PEACE, PIGS IN A BLANKET FRYEM LIKE BACON". I'd love it so much if the cops said, fuck it, if you hate cops so much, we'll stop coming around. I'd give it a week before they all start robbing and raping each other to death, until there's just one nog remaining with a pile of stolen cars. The ultimate redpill for people who still haven't learned that BLM is just a cover for niggers wanting to nig.

Also,

why can't they fucking learn to speak. It's like they actively work to be uneducated.

MEME IT, GOYS!!!

IF YOU'RE GONNA NIG, THEN YOU AIN'T GONNA GET NO LAW AND ORDER, NIGGERS!!!

What's up with all the nogs wearing ankhs lately?

WE

WUZ

COMBO BREAKERS

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

==ARCHIVE IT!!

Find a way to stop the ~60k White Kwans from showing up every Sunday and the other millions watching at home. Which needs to happen anyway, irrespective of whether local ZOG got their feelings hurt.

Professional sports in the Kwa is pure distilled judaism at this point.

"We support this team year after year when they continue to suck," he said. "We expect them to support us."

Top Kek

archive.is/vhIfL

Remember to archive

Need to get White people off the sportsball.

Good, I hope the police leave and a BLM fag gets his due when nobody is around to help. They like to attack the police, but still expect to be protected by them, they deserve to be left alone its what they wanted anyway.

This is how the uncuckening begins.

This will force the bureaucrats to law off telling the higher ups in police what to do.

A lot of people have been saying the higher ups in police are cucks. No. The city politicians who pay for things are cucks and are forcing their hand.

This will change that.

In most major cities and even the more important minor cities, many higher ups in the police are communists and niggers. So don't try and spin it like it's all falling on their heads by retread community college council members.

They have been strategically placed through a decades-long plan. Wake the fuck up and make better posts.

There's no violence in the Browns stadium anyway, only crushing disappointment and angry nigger handeggers

You think nogs wouldn't swarm the place without tickets or start robbing if there was no security or security inexperienced at the venue?

This mentality needs to spread more amongst common populace and public. If nigs hate the cops so much, then the cops aren't going to do shit for stupid fucking niggers.

I give it 3 days before they go blubbering back for cops to come back and how they're alright.

Much like zimbabwe, niggers can't into anything other than destroying and chimping in large crowds.

You know, Holla Forums, I think I've more or less lost interest in sports. How many NFL or NBA players would be dead, in prison, or on welfare without sports? I think most of them.

So many of the black athletes are niggers all the way to the bone. Even a multi-million dollar per year job and unlimited white women can't stop them from nigging. Most of these African mutants hate white people, even though it's white people who buy the tickets and merchandise that makes their life possible in the first place.

I feel like I could read a book, or play a game, or watch a movie, draw, study a language… there are a lot of things, virtually anything, that would be a better use of my time than giving time and attention to arrogant white-hating niggers and their fat Jew bosses.

It was easier to enjoy things in this fucked up society before I digested the red pill.

Watch hockey. It's one of the few major sports that remains almost all white.

So this will be a common sight in America from now on ?

God dammit, I have seen the image quite a few times yet I never noticed the KANGS shit.

There were no niggers in Egypt. The niggers had Kush. And Kush didn't do shit until about 700 BC when they managed to take over a weakened state. Then they got BTFOed by the Persians.

m.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2015/1026/FBI-chief-pins-crime-surge-on-Ferguson-effect.-Are-cops-afraid-to-do-their-jobs

I remember reading about something like that happening after the Baltimore riots. Cops just stopped patrolling bad neighborhoods because they were afraid they'd be the center of the next scandal if they tried to do their job. Gang violence and murder exploded and the nigs were begging for the cops to come back.

And now half the cops that were charged have been cleared, and the remaining ones are the weakest cases of all. This feels better than some sex I've had.

Except this time instead of bitching about cops they are killing them and seriously threatening to kill them. I wish summer could last forever just to see the ever-increasing escalation of events.

I can't wait to see how this summer unfolds. The RNC is just under a week away and there is no way that ends without a major chimpout. Hold on to your butts. It's going to be a wild ride.

Atlanta Producer gets fired for comments about BLM turds but NFL runningback with 3rd grade reading level is left untouched after posting a graphic image of cop getting executed. Is someone keeping track of all of these "people"?

Seriously, I live (and grew up in) the South, and it's so damn grating to see hundreds of thousands of working class white guys get SO EXCITED to watch groups of 19 year old groids bash their heads together. Even paying huge amounts of money to see them in person at stadiums (that'll be $15 for that beer, goy!)

Good, glad the police are stepping up. They need to do something about Marvel comics dehuminizing them and Obama writing them off as well.

I love watching the results of nogs being left to their own devices. The results are always the same, but hilarious as hell!

Ungrateful little shits need to learn their place the hard way it seems. Can't even go five minutes without murdering their own.

Good, the police should not put up with this crap.

They should stick once in a while to show everyone how life would be without the police keeping order.

Strike*

Don't forget that Kush was an egyptian colony that degenerated so badly they forgot what the hieroglyphs were and started using them only as decoration