Ghostbusters Getting Raped on IMDB

This is "list of worst movies of all time" bad. Reminder to add you rating.

Also cucked mods keep deleting anti-feminist threads ever since that (((Community Manager))) hopped on board. So don't let them cuck this one too. Tumblr whales have been trying to raise the score ever since it came online @ 3.5/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1533219/why-the-legend-of-tarzan-removed-a-gay-kiss-from-the-movie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait I clearly remember the staff one used to be a 10, anyone have the old screenshot?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Good find user.

congratulations, you made a shit movie! now what's the next step of your master plan?
crashing this box office
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>>>Holla Forums

SO NOT IMPORTANT

#NoRefunds

Why do you spam this shit on Holla Forums? You're clearly preaching to the choir

Now that's a movie I'd pay to see

Bump

fuck the mods

Try blocking the OP, samefagging in this thread

You realize that manager quit like 3 days after starting right?

Sage for fembusters thread clogging up the catalog

that copypasta's been around for years laddy

I remember seeing shit like that when the new Jew Wars movie came out.
It still sold like child brides in the middle east.

The manager ragequit 2 days into the job you paranoid retard, I'll give you this bump because of salt but know you are a retarded newfag

I like this. Where did you get this?

I've never seen it before. You are preposterous!

Go shill somewhere else jewess.

After months of waiting, this moment is worth it. Feminists on suicide watch.

:^)

You are justifying genocide.

He is also memetically unfit.

Tarzan's not doing well either.

What the fuck? I mean, I'm not heartbroken after peeking into his announcement thread and seeing him go all "how do you do fellow kids" on us, but what the fuck happened to make him nope out so quickly? Surely he knew what he was getting into.

There's a fucking Tarzan reboot? Jesus fuck just get new ideas already,

You know, I never read this copypasta the whole way through whenever it is posted. Someone could slip something faggy into the middle and and I would never notice.

(((current year))) disney was ok with this how?

Damn son.

cinemablend.com/news/1533219/why-the-legend-of-tarzan-removed-a-gay-kiss-from-the-movie

Because Hollywood is out of ideas and Disney likes money.

So they reboot their own properties again and again in an increasingly incestuous dynasty. Eventually, they'll collapse in on themselves like the Habsburgs.

It's Warner Brothers you doofuses. You forget that Tarzan is public domain.

Fuck this commies.

Wait, really? I assumed it was Disney since they've already raped the property before.

saw the Tarzan movie.

it turns into an "evil white man enslaving poor dindu flick" pretty quick.

surprised me, the set up actually seemed pretty decent in the first 5 minutes. But no

Edgar Rice Burroughs would like a word with you, you fucking millennial.

But gorillas really dindu nuffin. They eat broad leafs and waddle around the jungle all day.

That's what makes it so sad when their less civilized cousins kill them for bushmeat.

I hate when they add new cast members.
They should have stuck with the scrawny blond,the fat lesbian and the ape.

ERB was a cuck tbh. I mean, just look at his Barsoom series. The savage, street-shitting green martians are given the "noble savage" bullshit treatment; the black martians turn out to be the most advanced race on the planet and also the only enemy nation that can be convinced to be good guys, the white martians are evil fools and the only good ones are the ones who cuck themselves out to the black martians, and in the end the martians all give total control of their planet over to a total fucking foreigner from earth who thrust their planet into major war multiple times just because he wanted to muh dick one of their women. Total cuckfest.

Wew.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

What's next, a Transformers "remake" five years from now ?