youtube.com/watch?v=7i3DxuyTQbU
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFKjWGxZqk
youtube.com/watch?v=QGzSR4KTv1E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuO_WExzScE
youtube.com/watch?v=QLsYN91bgS0
facebook.com/Justice4Dolly/
facebook.com/groups/122674091573705/
facebook.com/groups/1031072290330737/
gammagefh.com/fh/print.cfm?type=tributes&pg=1&printall=1&o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
youtu.be/2xPXg-xIeL4?t=13m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good she was a terrible person and deserved to die. The world is undeniably a better place now.

exblain this claim

Stop reminding me, it hurts. ;_;

we should never forget Dolly.

I won't

You are most likely right OP
She might hang out alone.

she's better now
it's been a rough month but the waves calmed down

thank you dolly
it's been a good ride
many tears
then peace
light a candle, bozos
and remember you are surrounded by juicy, young, wet, red horny pussies

Why aren't there any official breads anymore?

because all the good things are illegal

Apparently the cops already spoke with Luke and they let him go.

They were most likely just visiting his place because of the reports they were getting, and not because they did an investigation on him.

Can i get a brick for posting shit too?

that looks like shit. probably tastes all sour and gross.

You can do a pilgrimage to the dam tree and hang yourself there, too.

or we can make it a habit of hanging you unempathetic fucks, that should improve the population

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN FAGGOT

poor baby, dont worry, one day it will be your turn, you'll kill yourself and nobody will give a fuck
is that what you wanted to hear?
well that's what you projected outward, i just mirrored it
so get a clue
if you want a better reflection, emit a better light

You don't belong here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no you're the faggot

dont insult the dead you idiot
she was a child

LOL stay butthurt newfag also 12 year olds are not little kids.

She looked 18 to me.

She was 12.

They speak the truth come on Katelynfags just leave her the fuck alone let her rest in peace do not turn this attention whore into a cancerous meme do not make her the new Boxxy please just stop.

I smell a second chan war on the horizon.

All this over a dead body WHY!!.

Did not look 12.

For that pre-teen puss famalam.

Well shes dead so get over her.

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCESS

FLY HIGH

I wish I was superman so I could reverse earth's rotation to bring you back to life. It broke my heart to see a young girl end her life, because she didn't get the love and protection she needed to survive.

I didn't know you Katelyn, but your story and journey has touched my heart in ways I didn't think possible.

Katelyn, you've touched so many people near & far. I just wish someone wouldve heard your cries for help sooner, but you are in a better place now. No more pain hunn, you are finally at peace & will be forever missed. Xoxo

No one deserves what you had to live with.. It's a tragic world.. Rest in piece little one.. Your story will be remembered by me an others to help out those in trouble who need that love help an support

Katelyn, angel, I didn't know you personally but I watched you send out as much love as you could. You didn't deserve the fate you had. I wish things were different for you. You deserved better. You are a sweetheart and I hope you are resting in peace now.

It takes alot to make me get emotional, however this story absolutely broke my heart. Katelyn Nicole Davis you were a beautiful girl and you deserved so much more in life. To stay as strong for as long as you did despite all those hardships you went through at such a young age makes you an absolute inspiration to me and many others who suffer from depression too, I am extremely sad it ended this way but I hope you have finally found peace. Sending you my love and thoughts to you and your poor siblings, Your story will NEVER be forgotten. Rest in peace xx

HOW DISGUSTING I AM GONNA THROW UP.

I know I didn't know you but seeing what happened to you broke my heart. Fly high sweet baby child I wanna try and come see your grave soon. I hope you're resting in peace on the other side. Say hey to my cousin Dustin Crooms for me. I know how broken you were when you were here so if you ever need a laugh or a smile just go to him..I promise you that you'll get one. So sad to see such a beautiful young soul take her own life that way. I'm hoping for justice for you baby child. You were so precious. Stay strong beautiful on the other side!!!

You will never be forgotten katelyn. You deserved happiness. I am so sorry kid.

LOL as if you faggots cared about her when she was alive no you did not and if she was still alive you would not give a shit about her.

you have changed lives. i never knew you, but you have made an impact on me and changed the course of my life. i hope that you can see this wherever you are. i hope you can see all the people that love you.

Emofags are ugly.

Katelyn the story you tell in your videos is not in vein. It breaks my heart now to watch knowing what will happen. The messages and advice you gave and the feelings you shared about your depression has touched me deeply. I have a daughter who suffers from some of the same emotional depression experiences and I never understood what to do or how to try to help her beyond the prescribed medications. You clearly were wise beyond your years. To start I will listen to her so much more intently, I will kiss her scars, and I will show her I love her unconditionally. Thank you so much Katelyn!

Precious Katelyn, I'm so heartbroken that you felt the way you did. I'm also sorry you didn't have anyone you felt you could turn to. You will never be forgotten. I hope your short life serves as a reminder that we should reach out and help each other. I hurts me that no one noticed you were in pain. Rest in peace sweet angel.

I haven't met you, but I learned so much about you. The beginning of 2017 has been a shocker for me. I wept. I felt shattered and helpless when I heard about what happened. I wish I could of hugged you or even saved you.. I will also let you know that I been a fan of your youtube channel. You were so talented to me. I wish you didn't do what you did but I understand why. I wish you would of listened to your own advice… but, you shouldn't apologies as you've done nothing wrong.

Katelyn's death has opened my eyes to the seriousness of depression and child abuse. We can all honor her by being vigilant and aware of all the other Katelyns that are out there. No one should have to endure what she did.

We have never met but my heart is shattered. The first thing I need to say, baby girl, you are not the one who should have been saying sorry. You did not deserve any of what happened to you, you did not deserve to be depressed, you did not deserve to be abused by those who should have only loved you. You were a shining star in this world and I would have been so proud to call you my Daughter. I wish I could have been there for you somehow, someway and wrapped my arms around you. You deserved love, compassion and to be a happy child. I am so sorry for all that you endured and that no one was truly there to help you. I couldn't help you Katelyn and I think of how much the world has lost by you leaving, everyday. I can promise you, people around the world have been affected. Our hearts are torn apart because a beautiful, kind, brilliant girl named Katelyn Nicole is not coming back.

Your voice has now been heard.

Watching Katelyn's videos and getting to know her, she seemed like any kid. She had a soft/kind heart, loved her siblings, animals, nature and was struggling for someone to listen and to understand her.

This poor girl made the decision to take her life at only 12 I am only 1 year younger than her and I could not imagine the torturous things she had to go through. I just wish she had someone who could have helped her through this and if I could have I would done what ever I could to save this poor girls life. She did NOT deserve this and nobody does she shouldn't had have to do this. No child should even have to think about suicide yet actually commit it!

I am truley so sorry that so many people failed you . You creid out so many times and no one helped you and I hope they can live with that.

Some time ago yes, anyway

Btw.: at some point her skin color changed, she became much whiter/pale and face changed a bit, she started liking blood red clothes quickly, and acting more psycho.
She also liked to show her prozac on camera.
She also said she is thhirteen, tirteeeen with the body of a 18-22 year old lady.
It would probably be entertaining to extract information hidden in plain sight from her videos, images, but their resolution and quality is fairly limited, her last live show could be completely computer generated merged at some glitch or before getting darker, or just played in a studio with green-screen.
Have fun.

Movie Scenes in Green Screen (Visual Effects)
youtube.com/watch?v=2lLAc03DaeI
G wie GREENSCREEN und die Blumenwiese - Vegas' FILMALPHABET
youtube.com/watch?v=7i3DxuyTQbU

Can you make a difference between real and virtual?
Mixed Reality - Assetto Corsa GT3 Qualify - Oculus Rift DK2
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFKjWGxZqk
Comparison of Real Life Porsche and Assetto Corsa in Mixed Reality
youtube.com/watch?v=QGzSR4KTv1E

Nuts are sometimes right, good thing you brought this up.

Green Screen FX
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuO_WExzScE
Green screen med iPad - what a coincidence, his skin got paler…
youtube.com/watch?v=QLsYN91bgS0

If you want to be famous just die on livestream, you can do it every day.

I'm actually Dolly. I'm posting poolside in the Caribbean from all the googlebux I made from youtube.

No one will ever believe you.

Facebook update
facebook.com/Justice4Dolly/
facebook.com/groups/122674091573705/
facebook.com/groups/1031072290330737/

Three Katelyn Nicole Davis groups have been banned? No idea what happened. Probably dox related.

Oh hi!

If you want to be dead, you will probably be, unless you crawl out from the shadows.

Just shared some doubts with anons, sometimes i talk to the wall because there is no one to understand, but i am normal, the voices told me too.

YouTube user here. It took a while to upload all of these but now they're all in a playlist in order from oldest to newest. Enjoy.

Thank you, user. I'm actually watching one of the streams as we speak.

You're welcome, user!
I'll most likely never watch them again, it's surreal watching a 12-year-old girl who's now dead. It messes with my mind and makes me feel weird. I hope people can get at least some closure from watching these as I did, seeing how her life was and how much pain she endured, she is better off and in a better place. She made me feel again. She changed my outlook on so many things in life, including my sister who looks just like Katelyn but has red hair. She's 12 and in the 7th grade, just like Katelyn was. I'll NEVER let this happen to her as long as I'm alive.

Thanks for watching them, by the way.

Was going to shout out to you earlier. I saw you finally finished uploading.

Great work user.

katlyn went from one hell to the next, this is all she can hear and see right now.

uh yeah they are and so are you

we already "stopped" as in we're on a peaceful mood now

getting pissed off over a general thread that doesnt spill over? who are the fags really…

ha
ha
ha
hey schizo
take a fkn paxil

Thank you very much! And sorry for the late reply, went out for dinner.

Sometimes i do things as hobby that Autists said was impossible.
Computers can do what they are told, you sound like you have no clue about the possibilities.

You're a really shitty moon. and that isn't even my light you're reflecting.

Computers can do what they are told, you sound like you have no clue about the possibilities.

lol this guy

awesome, give us a smile
even half a one:)

great jjob babe

you can prepare redundancy, expect your account to be banned, already have a backup plan on another site or youtube account

yeah i only watched t
he clips and a few seconds from the whole streams by myself
i dont know if i'll ever watch them for real
good going user that's awesome

kek
hell as you pretend it to exist, doesnt.

so you're a computer?
tell me about it…

eat my butthole sweetie

Also to youtube user(s)

These things are everywhere they are being embedded on social media websites and being linked in blogs / new's articles. Fighting the good fight.

Seriously check her obituary guest book

gammagefh.com/fh/print.cfm?type=tributes&pg=1&printall=1&o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605

This has had a massive impact. These videos have put some context to the incredibly depressing suicide video. It's reaching people all over the world. It's been updated daily since her suicide and the posts have to be approved. I would love to know how this has affected the funeral home and the person they have to approve the posts.

I think I'll email them. These liveme videos and the people uploading them to youtube for the masses are the real mvps.

I can't tell if you're being helpful or angry.

Of course it's always a good idea to have backups but those channels aren't going anywhere.

no.

that was god's plan
as could be observed and intuited from the emotion generated in our threads
kek abides

helpful you idiot
of course your youtube account is likely to get banned
wtf are you on
dont rely on it
diversify

Not likely at all but I agree with "don't rely, diversify"

Just to let you know, isn't YouTube user, I am.

here, and I already have all the videos on a hard drive and on my computer, so if anything ever does happen to the channel I'll have them all still. I hope nothing happens to it though, I'm very proud of the channel. It's been my priority since January 10th when I made it.

laci green, the alcoholic train wreck slut in all its splendor, quite the role model for 10 yo girls

yeah ofc you have backup, but i'm speaking about not relying upon one site or one account on said site so that you dont feel like a rug has been pulled under you when they ban it
also you'll reach more people that way, and have different social communication features to use

Does anyone know where they buried dolly?

cremated you faggot

i don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. but shit. it's a few gigs (youtube user lmk) even more in .ts format. not that is a huge deal either. best idea would be a google drive mirror. but other than that what are you suggesting? vimeo dailymotion and liveleak mirrors too? in an ideal world maybe. but the the original two youtube channels haven't budged and have take the brunt of the force. this youtube channel is basically set in stone.

Ah, I see what you mean. As of right now, I don't think there's any reason for them to ban it, but if they do they'd have to remove the other Katelyn accounts too. If it ever does come down to that it'd be unfortunate because of all the time we've put into uploading all of this. Also the convenience of my 37 stream playlist from oldest to newest would go down the gutter.

I hate it when people pull rugs under me

no she wasn't cremated, her grand mother said she wasn't.

she is located here.

shit
good news but creepy too

Thank you user. You don't happen to have a fb post from the grandmother to go with that do you?

I saw some posts saying she was buried in cedartown. But idk

The girl looks like a girl I know irl named Jazmyne. wat

ty

The world won't hurt you anymore Dolly.

RIP

ayy, not meant to quote you

brb, driving to Georgia.

Gonna dig that qt slut up and pound that dead cooter.
Wish me luck.

There were a few photos i don't have posted as the last Katelyn thread 404'd - anyone have these?

Wow, never saw those before.

I saved the very bottom one (with Katelyn in the background), but I never got the other 8.

I'll repost em.

I found them on valerieparish instagram

Thanks user.
Who's valerieparish? A relative?
Also, who's the boy in the foreground of most of these?

aunt

her nephew I think

awesome, thank you

This is my favourite photo of her.
It's one of the few were she looks genuinely happy, and she didn't even notice the photo being taken.

requesting dolly rule 34

Is that her older cousins who visited her in one of the streams?

youtu.be/2xPXg-xIeL4?t=13m42s

I don't think so.

is that a genetically engineered catgirl for domestic ownership?

She was hot.

BACK FROM THE DEAD THREAD?

GET IT? BECAUSE SHE HANGED HERSELF ON A TREE, DUE TO HER DEPRESSION. NOW EDGY NEWFAGS WILL POST HER PICTURES HERE FOR YEARS.

She will rise again, and lead you as your queen!

Any news Dolly Holla Forumsros?

There is not much more to tell…
Personally I would like to know what her mother is doing right now, where are Katelyns siblings, etc but I guess these questions will not receive any answer.

It's been month already, life goes on…
I will remember her for a looooong time but I guess we should just move on…

Everything's wrapped up, it's done.

I will however make a pilgrimage in a few days, and find her tree. I'll take pictures too.

Its now been 1 month since she died on this exact hour of the day.

All this time has passed, and she haven't been capable of seeing anything that has happened since that day. The world moves on without her, while she's forever stuck in 30th December 2016 in that awful moment.
You died alone with tears running down your cheeks, its a shame it had to end this way.

Rest in piece Katelyn. There was no happy ending for you, but hopefully your siblings will have more luck in life.

I'm not ready….

nobody has even faced charges yet

Realistically is anyone going to face charges? I didn't pay much attention to this whole thing, but I do know she said that she suffered abuse. Was there proof of this though? If not, nobody is getting charged.

If you're serious (which I can't believe) - don't, it's not smart idea.

Don't get me wrong, I probably understand your intentions because I would like to visit her grave in the future (which I hardly believe will happen, because we don't know official place), but I think that going to her house isn't exactly a good idea.

I hope that you were joking ;)

I agree with this user. Just be respectful and leave it be.