(((Bill Kristol))): "I'm old enough to remember when the Republican nominee was pro-war, pro-TPP...

(((Bill Kristol))): "I'm old enough to remember when the Republican nominee was pro-war, pro-TPP, and pro-Wall Street…and proud of it!"

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/752986705360195584

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/752987653461643264
archive.is/HhQcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully, he doesn't get any older.

lmao, Bill Kristol really is the gift that keeps on giving

Realtalk though, I'm a #JebHead now

what a douche

This fucking kike. He's never going to learn to shut the fuck up.

Good night sweet prince

Reminder that Bill Kristol is the son of Irving Kristol, the literal creator of (((neoconservatism))) and Trotsky-ite

He better hope he conks off peacefully in his sleep before the DotR.

I'm old enough to remember when we had to choose between the black nigger Obama and the white nigger Obama. Oh wait, that was four years ago.

Why are kikes always shooting themselves in the foot? It almost seems intentional

This is actually a pretty good opportunity to show moderate and independent voters that Trump isn't weighed down by the traditional Republican bullshit.

Well if that's what he wants he can vote for Hillary.

How is this bad? The horror! Trump is against pointless wars and bad deals and hates the same groups the left always gripes about, that why we should hate him!

Is he proud of being old enough to remember?

Or was the Republican nominee proud of being pro-war, etc. ?

Either way, I don't see this as negative. Sad!

Does this retard even hear himself?

Is he actually retarded? Did he just inherent neocohenservitism from his father because muh nepotism?

I've thought the same thing for a while now. They seriously can't be this stupid.

Never think I would ever see an endorsement this back handed.

What I wonder is why haven't we trolled Kristol like we did Shapiro and Rick Wilson?

I mean compared to Kristol they're nothing.

Kristol is king kike of cuckservtism. He literally inherited the mantle from his father.

(Checked)

Yes we can all remember 4 years ago, I wonder if he remembers a time when both the Democrat and Republican nominee was against Juden Rats like him

To be fair its a dumb statement because even some 10 year olds remember Romney

Is he TRYING to make Trump more attractive to to moderates, libertarians, left-wings, and moderate right-wings? I'm hard pressed to think of anyone in any political camp who's actually pro-Wall Street and not getting paid to support them.

I think he genuinely thinks that's what conservatism always has been when before Reagan was actually against a lot of Kike control, as seen through folk like Nixon

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/752987653461643264

This kike should be executed for treason.

But the thing is, you NEVER come out OPENLY in support of Wall Street. It's just not conducive to maintaining public support, you always take your kickbacks on the sly.

The TPP is also a big bad boogeyman for the public by which I mean anyone who even goes online, so everyone but the most crotchety of boomers and highly divisive even in the circles of the elite. It's also part of Obama's personal bully pulpit so it's a no-go for the Team Republican.

Really, this is just a baffling statement that reminds me of Dan Quayle or possibly Biden when the White House fails to keep him muzzled.

This hymie is actually serious. I hope he leaves this Earth soon.

How can one man be such a heeb?

GUNTHER, GET THE GAS.

Neo-cons need to be gassed.

They came to power under Raygun and have been around ever since. But with (((their))) Iraq fiasco and the planned destruction of the Middle East, they're time of political dominance is over. unless killary wins

I updated the picture.

Hey, Bill, City Slickers sucked.

Jesus, Billy, Did you forget to take your pills today?

I think its that they've been on top for so long they think they say whatever the fuck they want and get away with it

better image

Candidates that the Republican Party has had since TPP was in the works: John McCain and Mitt Romney.

How did those work out for you, Billy?

pic related

This guy is a massive retard.

Was it back in his Trotskyite days?

Those were called jew lackies.

At this point I can't shake the suspicion that they actually do want Trump to win. These things they do are just beyond anything I can fathom.

That or they feel the noose tightening. And unstable sociopaths under pressure like to do mistakes.

Why would any person in his right mind be pro war, proTPP and pro Wall Street?

What happens to pundits when they're no longer relevant.

They write books.

It's likely safety shut-down God installed before he shipped the product out.

OP is bisexual, here's the archive. Luckily, it was archived before OP's post was made. close shave.

archive.is/HhQcw

good god, jews need to be fucking destroyed