Trump says fuck the niggers

Trump declines naacp invitation

the madman

Brooks made the announcement on CNN's Situation Room that Trump declined their invitation for next weekend.

archive.is/5l0jU

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
naacp.org/pages/naacp-board-of-directors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As everyone already knows blacks vote ~90% Democrat, so it's pretty pointless for Trump to attend outside "muh traditions".

Plus I suspect there'd be some sort of #BLM ambush organised to try to force Trump into a GOTCHA moment on "the police war against black bodies" or whatever

man it's finally happening for real this time, what a year to be alive

Haha, good. There probably isn't anything behind this considering how many invitations Trump has to decline on a regular basis, but of course when the niggers are involved the SJWs get their shit all rustled.

Part of me wants to imagine Trump sitting in his yuge office and laughing to himself as he tells the nigs to go fuck a watermelon

Did the Trump campaign make a statement?

Nice clickbait title OP.

Yeah she definitely doesn't mean that or intend to harm the population lol losers rite

FAGGOT

Chuckled/10

Cucks would die for the opportunity to address the NAACP and apologize profusely for existing.

So yeah, Trump declining is good.

NOT LIKE THESE CUCKS

Daily reminder for all the newfags: The NAACP was founded in 1909 by wealthy, Marxist kikes, and continued to elect themselves as president until the 1970's.

When was the last time that a party frontronner snubbed the NAACP?

Trump knows a trap when he sees one. He probably intends to meet with them on his terms in a setting of his choosing.

2,200 branches too many.

I'll do you one better. He's going to publicly refuse to meet with the NAACP until they reign BLM in.

just saw a trump commercial funded by the fucking NRA. Trump is hasguns and anti nigger. FEELS GOOD MAN

He isn't going to get the votes anyways now that Hillary has sealed the deal. It's a waste of time only to get insulted for no good reason. He knows who his audience is and it isn't them.

Nah. Unless the wall gets 20 feet higher. Then I'll might sacrifice my dick for future generations.

Trump confirmed he Conceal Carries like a year ago m'goy.

TRUMP WILL MAKE SLAVSHIT CHEAP AGAIN

Trump has CC in NYC. He has been a gun owner forever.
There was that time early on at one of his rallies where some shit broke out near the stage and Trump reached in his pocket ready to action. Before the SS detail, I am sure someone here had the screen cap of it.

RACIST DOGWHISTLE

Telling the NAACP to go fuck itself is an alpha move. It'll ironically win him more nigger votes than attending the NAACP convention would.

kowtowing to nigs gets you nowhere as Bernie demonstrated perfectly.

Still it's refreshing to see a white political figure not cuck out to the NAACP

Why should Trump stand before the Jewish proxy NAACP and grovel? Fuck them.

Would help if you mentioned what "NAACP" means.

Not everyone is a burger or knows what that is.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

It would take 2 seconds to google it, or you could use some reasoning and use context clues.
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

They invited him to the NAACP so that they could boo him on stage before he went to the RNC.

Holla Forums, I NEED TO REDPILL MY FAMILY ON TRUMP AND I NEED SPECIFIC DETAILS. THEY JUST BITCH ABOUT MAKING FUN OF A HANDICAPPED PERSON AND WHAT HE DID TO MEGAN KELLY AND THE BUSINESSES THAT WENT BANKRUPT, I NEED EVERYTHING, THIS PICTURE ISN'T ENOUGH.

The best response to "Trumps a racist" is that neither Mexicans nor Muslims are a race. %20 of Mexicans are white, %8 black, etc. Mexican is like american, its a nationality not a race.

Half of Muslims are of Chinese descent.

they have to go back, all of them.

What is the rebuttal of "we do the jobs you don't want to do maaane" because my parents told me of an isolated incident where a meat factory shut down because no one wanted to do the jobs.

and he smelled the shit coming and decided to not even step in it
Fuckin great

Remember when the local kid would mow your lawn? Its nothing but tiny little mexicans now cutting lawns. Highschool kids can't make some cash over the summer anymore because of immigrants.

everyone knows that is obrez home defense.

Niggas Angry About Causasian People

Niggas Ain't Always Cockin' Pistols

Negroes, Abos, And Cucks Party

Illegal alien labor holds back the process of automation of agriculture, keeping food prices higher and the standard of living lower.

Why do they support the importation of slave labor? If the illegals weren't undercutting American workers' wages, then the wages for the jobs would increase, and people would want the job.

is that a new, nigger way of saying "attempt to assassinate"?

Or OP could not be faggot and post it so 300 people don't have to (((google))) it.

I can't wrap my head around the obrez, its quite possibly the most useless firearm design ever conceived. You can't hit anything with it, it doesn't conceal well, and its dangerous.

what the fuck is even the point?

They hold back automated technology in things such as agriculture and they drive wages down. And thats preventing jobs in things such as robotics which is something we DO want.

Tell them they're making bullshit arguments based on vague information from a specious news story to justify using cheap serf labor; the labor participation rate in the country is lowest it's ever been, see BLS statistics, and the native-born workforce has been increasingly forced out of the workplace over the past 15 years. Tell them they're poorly informed, probably because they only watch corporate infotainment and think it's real journalism, which it is not.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

I still do some lawncare and landscaping work in the summer, mainly for older folks who don't want Mexicans on their property.

Yeah that should do
DOTR

Good call. They were obviously trying to bait him.

The only reason Trump should go there is to clean house. Ben Garrison style.

Speaking of which, the one Trump criticism I'm not 100% sure how to address is the one that he stiffs contractors. I'm skeptical of the claims, but haven't seen anyone I'd trust address the validity behind them.

This is genius.

Now, Hillary's going to call Trump racist, but more importantly, she's going to hammer on what a divisive candidate he is.

And then Trump's going to make Michael Flynn - a Democrat - his VP.

He's going to make her eat her words.

We might as well have the elections in August because I seriously don't know how Hillary intends to win this. She is completely fucked.

This one?

If she calls him racist, she can’t distance herself from BLM like is rumored. If she can’t do that, she’ll shrink the white vote.
Yeah, fuck your shit.

Sure didn't turn down the chance to speak to AIPAC though.

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell.

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ
Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q
Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6
“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

It doesn't work if the joke has no meaning, Moishe. Nobody implies "waiting for Trump", whereas shills like yourself always push "dude just wait for hitler".

Hidden, gtfo kike

Indoor, trench and rubble combat. Also easy to conceal in a trench coat.

Lol just wait, it's going to happen. Who, on Trump's list of potential VPs embodies Trump's recent talk about the restoration of law and order, and making America safe and secure from within better than a retired general?

The only plausible choices are Mattis and Flynn. And while I definitely wouldn't mind it being Mattis, Mattis isn't a politically smart move.

Flynn wins Trump points with Democrats, independents, really anyone who's sick of gridlock.

This will get him even more votes.
PEople just like leaders with balls.

wew lad

He's here and he's now
Trump is a Mussolini and will pave the way for a new Hitler, but this time America, Russia, Japan and who else out powers China, Israel, the EU Army (A bunch of Turkroaches) and Muslims

What about Ben Garrison

There'd probably be a literal blm ambush waiting for Trump with the mood in the air, better not risk it

The (((EU army))) will be destroyed from the inside. The Bundeswehr is the most redpilled part of Germany for example.

The EU army won't involve any people actually from Europe

Anyone who thinks it will is a fool.

Hell, what if it's actually the mudslime ((refugees)) being funneled into Europe this very moment? It makes sense, assuming they'd actually follow any semblance of orders.

Plus the "Refugees" are already soldiers
Tell them that they won't get gibs if Trump and Putin ally and then stuff gets crazy
At least though Muslims can't fight

They do the jobs that Americans won't do…

for sub legal wages.

Mexicans live 6 to a 1BR. Which is not legal.

They get jobs by undercutting local labor, contributing to increased poverty, crime, and unemployment.

After they get a foothold in any company, where that company needs those mexicans to function because nobody in management can speak their language, they then start leveraging wages back up for themselves.

Plenty of Americans are willing to do landscaping. For a reasonable wage. Plenty of Americans are willing to do construction. For a reasonable wage. Plenty of Americans are willing to do kitchen work. For a reasonable wage.

You'd be surprised at what those landscapers, construction workers, and kitchen workers make, BTW. It's a lot more than liberal faggots who've never had to stoop to that work to survive would lead you to believe. And it is often untaxed.

The people who benefit most from this are CEO's, Execs, board members, and share holders who see labor cost as nothing but a line item expense to be kept as low as possible and workers as people to keep with as little leverage as possible so that the employers may exploit them as much as possible.

Bernout never had their respect, they saw him as a pitiful cracker from the start and just listened when he mentioned gibs. Trump does have their respect because it's the nigger nature to respect anyone stronger than them, as the laws of the jungle decree

jesus christ

That's exactly what what the whole "but Americans won't do the jobs" boils down to.

literally no one's pointing at anyone, look at the barrels you tard

niggers are always causing problems

project harder, user - please

You jew fucks really ARE scared of a small group of white guys discussing you honestly aren't you?

he's a dumb faggot for sure, but all but like one of those guys have shit trigger discipline

Go away, Moshe.

anyone know what percentage of the NAACP board members are jews?

There would be very little benefit in going versus the extreme risk of a BLM ambush. Him declining the invitation is boring news that will be forgotten when he announces VP this week. If he went, they would scrutinize every word he said looking for a sound bite they would play the entire election. Good move on his part.

naacp.org/pages/naacp-board-of-directors
It looks like they're mostly black now. Maybe three or four Jews.

I don't think this is that good tbh.

He could of attended just to show he aint wacist used it as an opportunity to call out the new slavery of the American nigger. If he can lie to kikes for votes he can lie to nigs. Now the media will pounce on this to fuel the narrative.

It's probably pointless to go for any other reason than this, and there's good reason not to go for this reason either.

Currently Trump hasn't been as controversial, as per that new Scott Adams article. If Trump can keep provoking the media into claiming he's controversial for what he isn't doing, while not actively doing much that's controversial, then the media just look more and more foolish to even the plebiest of plebs and he diffuses their ammo for the future when he wants to do something "controversial" again.

Fuck them. It's good that he's pandering less and less to the usual groups. Hopefully he eventually comes around and panders even less to Jews, but I won't hold my breath.