CRYPTO-DEFCON 2

Wikileaks Twitter dumping keys for "John Kerry," "Ecuador," and "UK FCO." Rumors are flying around that Assange is kill and dumping blackmail that earned him asylum. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commitment_scheme
archive.is/oG51N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serves that flaming sack of shit right for wasting everyone's time.

Terrorists killed by Obama:
Osama Bin Laden
Julian Assange

Geralt lives.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commitment_scheme

Thank you for correcting the record.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

serves him right

Go back to cuckchan if you want to do that.

>>>/suicide/
Faggot gets the entire world watching for his epib new leekz then at 5 AM when the dickshit actually comes out on stage it's just to shill for some overpriced fucking t shirts or some equally useless bullshit. Fuck Assange, and fuck you for being a mindless le ctr drone.

RIP ASSange, the attention whoring rapist

I was under the impression he was being persecuted for being the only courageous journalist.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>>>/tumblr/

kekerino

kekerino

kekerino

Don't give me an error message if the post goes through, holy fuck CM.

do any of you fucking scrubs even know what kind of code that is?

256 bit key, given that size probably a symmetric key such as the master encrypt/decrypt key for an AES'd archive

Strange how twitter is "allowed" to let messages like this be posted

Reminder that people here who say he didn't deliver are Alex Jones watching retards. He never said anything about delivering, it was Jonestein who hyped him up then whined like the bitch he is when nothing happened.

Is this for the insurance file?
How do I use the key to open it?

?!?!?!!?

There is reason to believe that the people that Assange wants to contact will receive anyway.
If twitters censors that they give him the underdog card.

lel

Now that they have attention, there is only one thing for them to do :
ask for money and followers !

Talking out his ass.

see:

Roger Stone is a legitimate source

He was wrong last time though.

Hillary's shills are real

Good riddance there is now one less Putinist and rapist in the world cry me a river

The leaks don't fit the narrative anymore, so he's the enemy now.

Found this, is it legit?

At least try.

Obvious LARPing.

Why does it look like reddit in here?

Someone should make a CSS theme to make Holla Forums look like Reddit. Holla Forums already has a "Tree view" option disabled by default. Then send it to Dysnomia so he can change Holla Forumss theme for a day to piss off spergs

So this is why people pretend to be retarded.

What happened to the "surprise" part of October surprise? This is the kind of shit your supposed to mass dump a day after giving a cryptic teaser while danknet mercenaries smuggle you off to Nigeria, not drag out over a multi-month long spectacle while being cooped up in the same place as your enemies leisurely take their time to pull strings and shit

You mean hashes.

Do you have an actual source? If not, then fuck off back to Holla Forums and spout your conspiracy shit there.

i dont really understand why the leakfags keep doing what they do. 99,9% of people wont care or understand what the leaks are anyway.

like many americans saying that what snowden did is a bad thing and he should be put in those secret torture things. why did he do it? im sure that he understands that no one really cares and that people that care already know that they are doing that. risking your life for that seems stupid to me..

He did it so others who care can explain the problem to everyone else.

Are you retarded, the leaks have directly been referenced in the debates by even the moderators asking questions. They keep authority accountable

THEY FUCKING GOT HIM

Tweet was deleted after someone pointed out it's fishy.
archive.is/oG51N

Found where?

I thought you were talking about Shillary's tweet