What the fuck is with all of these Anti-Trump threads appearing all of a sudden...

What the fuck is with all of these Anti-Trump threads appearing all of a sudden? Is this supposed to be a raid from Holla Forums? You're doing a pretty shit job

reminder that Trump is a murderer

tumblr has invaded.

it's the authentic userbase arisen from the ashes of the jimening. it's a return to our disruptive roots and a rejection of bootlicking donald fucking watkins cucks.
i didn't think you would.

Trump's a dick.
Simples.
There must be fewer people online who think otherwise than there are pedophiles, yet they are all here.

Please go back to >>>/4cuck/

Go with him

It's probably a handful of assblasted fags who got banned from Holla Forums.
I don't know why people who get banned from that hugbox run to boards that are populated with anons who mostly don't give a shit about politics.
The same shit happened to Holla Forums, only they do nothing but funpost so it just made the banned fags even angrier.

why don't you fuck off once and for all to thegoldwanker and breitbart if you defend the establishment?
the chans have no history of bootlicking the administration in washington, if my memory serves me correctly.
it's you, you the robot and your hd/hs acolytes who are the immigrants here.

You fucktard, most people on the chans only care about getting people's jimmies in a bunch. Trump is the number one guy in the world who is doing that currently. We should be supporting him

My mistake, fuck off back to reddit.

Democrats? on ''my' Holla Forums? It's more likely than you think!

Cuckchan is leaking OP.That is why the commies are here.Remember Holla Forums voted Trump and antifa can suck a dick

It's almost like imageboards are inherently contrarian or something!

Holla Forums went on a recruitment spree on reddit and brought in a truckload of slack jawed retards who want to rape and kill anyone who has more money than they do.

no they're not

is he a dick because he hurts your feelings for no reason whatsoever?

CTR has been resurrected under a new name

who would have thought!

newfag detected. even if you are an oldfag, you deserve that reply. and i'd bet my foreskin you're new.

Yes but, you swallow bro?

trump gives me more laughs than any other politician wordwide has ever given me. i'm old enough to remember nixon, btw. trump's a gift from above and the best thing to happen to the world since hitler.

While you were larping and jerking yourself off Trump stuffed his administration with neo-cohens and establishment hacks. Wake up, take off your cheeleader costume and throw away the pompon, because you are in for a wild ride.

meh, I dislike him.

Oh, maybe it's because Trump is a shitty, pathetic excuse for a male human being, let alone President. Sorry you can't deal with the real world.

Try english next time.

>>>/sudo/19965

OP's logic :

If you don't approve of zionist puppet Trump you must be a leftist

Hey Crew, still low fucking energy.