Re:zero

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A GOD FUCKING ANIME JESUS FUCK THE FEELS MAN REM IS BEST GIRL I-

==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re;zero is shit with cheap drama and subaru is unrealistically retarded it's 'almost' as if the author does this just to keep the cheap drama going.
steins;gate ripoff

it's not my fault that most anime protagonists are fucking cucks op.

That's a funny way of spelling Ferris

thanks for reminding me of this faggot, goes to show that re;zero is garbage seasonal bait using generic character tropes

I thought it was a "GOD FUCKING ANIME"?

Seriously, how can you not want to sniffe that butte? It's probably much cleaner than Rem's

gay

you probably already know this I hope but you're a faggot

I loved it before the stupid fucking protag turned her down after that very heartfelt speech. was this show written by a woman or a dude? if it was written by a dude, he's a cuck but if it was written by a woman, I understand

sorry to tell you but you have shit taste

nou

my dubs don't lie user, time to pick up the gun

Maybe I am. But look at the little handpaws he's making. So cute.

Manhug is the gayest sport of all.

Wrestling is still gay tbh

krushchev is best girl :^)

no one gives a shit about the I suppose loli

true

dubs of truth

But yuri on ice though is gay as fuck, is only popular because it's gay, the op is meh, the ending is forgettable, and it won anime of the year from crunchyroll. They also said that the most heartwarming scene was yuri kissing what's his name when that's not heartwarming at all. When I see threads like this, I know it's their opinion but when multiple people say the same thing and it's not true, I get frustrated. Re:zero and yuri on ice are not the best things since sliced bread and I'm sick of people saying they are. Sure 2016 was an abysmal year for anime but that's Japan's fault, they think all the other western countries are gonna reform to their pedophile tendencies because of a bunch of shows with 12-13 year old girls doing magic. There was atleast 5-8 magical girl animes in each season and none of them were any good, making faggot shit the most popular and dumb shit the second most popular. Op you and everyone who thinks those two shows are great, need help and should probably off yourselves if you refuse to do so.

okay

itsgoodshow

it was good up until "LOL I LOVE THIS BITCH THAT HAD LESS SCREENTIME THAN U"

emilia is not that bad. I would've preferred the mc just went a polygamy route tho.

emilia a shit

damn right

rei is so bad.

Team Felix all the way

Tomoko beats all these girls and fags

shes a slut

But she's our slut

rezero is overrated. not attack on titan or opm overrated but it's close.

rezero is trash

Should I watch this?

yeah. it has a really strong beginning but you may or may not wanna continue after a certain heart to heart dialogue that happens halfway through.