Barron Trump grocery shopping

I saw Barron Trump at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

but he isn't homeschooled

Anyone have the webm of Barron standing up when the tractors came?

Nice copypasta bro. Now try coming up with something new next time.

poor kid

it will all pay off when his destiny of becoming the leader of the 4th Reich finally comes to fruition.

Judging by the developed offspring that Trump has produced so far, this kid shouldn't be allowed to live, much less walk the street.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/israel/
>>>/oven/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

why not? he's a rich white male, the most privileged group ever to exist

>>>/reddipol/

Name one group more privileged

sheboons

Proof that leftists can't into intergenerational accomplishments and genetics.

This is old pasta, try to be original next time Holla Forums
I won't even give you a (you) for lack of effort.

fucking dogshit pasta

/r/ing the pasta where the guy comes at the user's thanksgiving and destroys everything

saw Aiden Gillen at a grocery store in Uzbekistan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him if I could bring friends or anything.

He said, “Uh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “This can't be happening. I'm in charge here.” but he kept cutting me off and going “uh? uh? uh?” and hooking his thumbs in his beltloop in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him call it in as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of his men and Dr Pavel in his hands without paying.

The mosquito man at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, no charge for them.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the plane.

When he took one of the men and started getting em onboard, he stopped him and told him to get em onboard individually “to find out who paid them to grab Dr Pavel,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that it makes sense to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane. After he got em onboard and started to crash the plane, he kept interrupting him by saying "Bane?" really loudly and waving his gun around.

Get out of my hugbox.

Holla Forums is a hugbox.

every time

what are you implying?

white people have inferiority complexes

It's fitting that the opposite of #BlackPower is #WhiteFragility

Who REALLY hacked Hillary?