#NoRefunds Meme It

Bernie Jewed the country, let them know Holla Forums

Meme magicians are needed.
Now is the time to teach these little cunts what it means to worship a Jew and follow the pyramid scheme of Communism:
#NoRefunds

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanScavino
twitter.com/ProgressiveJill/status/753041000147410944
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/05/18/obama-ratchets-up-invade-russia.html
twitter.com/antoniodelotero/status/752921805736648704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice digits OP

This is a good idea, his digits confirm too

I'll rev up my account

Fresh meme off the printing press

Lord kek is with us.

Nice

I see a bunch of people already tweeting #NoRefunds and getting lots of likes and RTs, it's already got a start up, let's all help push it onto the trending section

No…

hahaha!

Bernie would go on 4cuck Holla Forums roll threads exposing his lewd wrinkly body for shekels

He is such a jewy cuckold, it's insane.

Fresh meme

He may be the Jewish Jew in America today

Quick everyone! Give him MORE MONEY! If we donate more, he'll take back his endorsement, run and win!

#dontstopberning!

Did you just draw that?

They kicked me off Twitter for #NoRefunds
Fucking Jewss

Keep it going Holla Forums

Sage. He lost, get over it OP.

>>>Holla Forums

thanks for the bump, Bernout

I drew that about 6 months ago. This is the first time I've seen it shared anywhere since then

Pic related is the original

It's good work.

whenever I see that pic of BLM taking over Bernie's rally I can't even feel sorry for him because he's so fucking pathetic, I feel more sympathy for ¡Yeb! than I do bernboy

Nice OC

wow, creepy

Feel the Bern

There is zero tweets going on with #NoRefund

Come on Holla Forums…. don't be this lazy. It's Communism and Jewry all wrapped up into one FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

Here's a good combo

Here's Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight.

She's far worse than anything this country has known before.

Called it.

If Comrade Sanders' supporters didn't see this coming, they are true fools.

This is Trump's social media advisor: Please send him the hashtag… Also the Trump family
twitter.com/DanScavino

We need Trump to tweet this as Trump took no donations.

Added a pile of shekels to it for more affect

Here's the original I got it from

DOES ANYONE TWEET ON Holla Forums anymore? Are you all being shadowbanned? Tweet it to Hannity/Coulter or people's pages that wont ban you

We need the Emporer to tweet #NoRefunds

It will be a psychological victory and a hard redpill for young Commies to swallow!

Why can't I be his social media advisor?

His campaign ended the way it began. Beautiful.

I posted the one I made to the pinned tweet on bernies twitter feed so all the Bern Victims would be sure to see it.

nice

Nice
Nice dubs too

It's the epitome of today's modern wymyn and she's a CFR puppet, she literally dangles on strings.

It's the worst candidate ever the US has ever had, it really is just 1 step away from George Soros or a Rothschild himself running for President.

Did you forget?

PLEASE SEND hashtag TO TRUMP'S PEOPLE: THIS IS A FUCKING GOLDMINE! WE HAVE REACHED HIM BEFORE (The snake was a tweet I sent him with Angela Merkel dancing)

PLEASE SEND hashtag TO TRUMP'S PEOPLE: THIS IS A FUCKING GOLDMINE! WE HAVE REACHED HIM BEFORE (The snake was a tweet I sent him with Angela Merkel dancing)

It's like poetry. It rhymes.

God damn slide threads! Trump must do his! Kek demands it!

Fat communist shit dancing like a nigger.

Not even surprised.

That's where Trump got his snake story

Just as many Jews hang around Hillary, they're just not as blatant

damn huma fine as hell

E wants his money back!

Did you message Trump's people yet, goy?

PWNED AGAIN!

Hillary Clinton is considering Admiral James Stavridis as VP.

Berned! The price of loyalty to Hillary

NATO commander and Navy Intelligence, parents Greek immigrants. Must be a hardcore Commie that would send us all to FEMA camps

damn i miss non-candidate Trump twitter, he gave no shits whatsoever, now he has to mind the language and shiet

Don't let the narrative shift. It's already started. Check out this bitches Tweet and comments

twitter.com/ProgressiveJill/status/753041000147410944

Should #NoRefunds be Memed?

Is it time to meme #NoRefunds?

yes
And they will accuse Trump of antisemitism

send to Trump's people goy

yeah we need to make a million meme march over to the lefties and bombard them with our digital creations.

You morons got bigger problems now. Like, nuclear extinction.But go on, care for bullshit… your country is run by the devil and it will end like him

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/05/18/obama-ratchets-up-invade-russia.html

Top Kek. I never followed Trump before he started running.

A politician… telling lies?

haha
What shithole country are you from?

That's funny

HAS FUCKING ANYONE of you sent anything yet to Trump's camp?

Don't forget to employ these techniques on the demoralized bernouts, some are still capable of the emperor's salvation

Did any of you even tweet to Trump's people?

twitter.com/antoniodelotero/status/752921805736648704

THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE Holla Forums
I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF

can someone mp4 this? I don't have the skills. It keeps breaking into pieces

Pure liberal hysteria nonsense. If she was serious, she'd already be painting a train red or wearing a rope necklace by now.

Why are you still calling them Jeffersonians? They are NOT Liberal. They are COMMMMMMMUNISTS

can someone find a reddit comment during the Super Tuesday (I think), which some Sanders supporter admitted of using all of his money and taking loans to Support Sanders?

Did you contact Trump's people yet? Or are you arguing with a 13yr old again?

Felt like posting this because ClF3 (Substance N) is actually a stupidly dangerous substance.

Sage for off topic

jesus christ.. those fucking tomatoes.

What?

Did you contact Trump yet with the hashtag???

Even worse than Obongo?

Me posting the video was offtopic and I didnt want to bump the thread, also I dont use twatter or any social media for that matter so I cant tweet the hashtag.

No, he will just keep them as his retirement.

Shouldn't you fuckheads convince the Plebbit retards who supported Bernie to use this hashtag?

noice

Wow, Burnie is always bowing down to bitches. He looks so despondent too. If he wasn't a Jew I'd feel sorry for him.

Why would you feel sorry for a willing cuck?

Pathological empathy. It's a biological weakness of white people, useful in homogenous societies but blatantly abusable in integrated ones.

Like a poltergeist knocked it down. Nobody touched it.

Trump's twitter is fucking legendary. Bantz as far as the eye can see.

Put mobile before .twitter.com for easy downloading of video. Some britbong piece of shit already wasted the file on an unfunny copypasta here
And it won't let me deselect a file to upload so have this Jehovah's Witnesses redpill I guess.

This is a lucrative salt mine enterprise if I ever saw one.

bump

Looks like Bernie supporters are flocking to Trump now that he betrayed them.

making some fodder

magical engineers specializing in the field of advanced memetics

2nd picture would be perfect except for program mistaking white hair for sky.

Does it need to be meme'd? Bernie's a Jew. Nobody's getting a refund.

It's always the eyes.

#BLM lost Bernie the nomination

not sure if recognizable

Sorry op. But that pic has weak memetic force

Those knifes aren't even sharp. What are you? 10?

dumping another

"Number 1. Once you get their money, you never give it back."

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition.

Jewish mothers…they raise them to be betas

Holy shit that's scary

even if she has a solid phenotype, shes still a sandnigger. one drop etc
oildrilling is gasyourself tier

The jew never stops does he

Reminds me of aeon flux.

So many shivers ran down my spine.

That's fake though you fucking idiot
"jewy cuckold"? Are you serious?

That's not what happened but OK, he said from day 1 he would support the eventual nominee. Not everything is a happening.

He does what he has to do to keep his movement going.

bowl movement.