Since Holla Forums is riddled with Race War topics

I found this probably leftist meme, the fucking cringe manifest…
it sais 75 characters so ill talk about Obama Hussein. Obama is a rat, like literally. The way he talks is so cringy it hurts. Fucking nigger thinks hes smart if he makes a lot pregnant pauses.

Meme stupid af like all leftist memes.

You can't nuke your own country in a civil war, which a race war would fall into. Well, you can, but it'll work against you. Every Holla Forumsack would cheer a nuclear strike from the U.S. govt.

Forgot to sage.

*cringes*

wew

Also, isn't it like if the president of the USA would want to nuke anything, the senate would shut him down?

TFW the left thinks that a lame-duck President could unilaterally decide to nuke his own country without any input from Congress and the military would just be like: "Sure thing sir - bombs away!"

fuck this meme and fuck your post.
go fuckoff back to reddit.

what fucking stupid thought did you have in that empty skull that made you think it was ok to make this fucking post?

wow, i'm shocked

that easy

but i don't wanna go back to reddit, i like it her at Holla Forums on my favourite h8 chan :)

Now that's an insult if i ever heard one!

You would, nigger

-_-

ur 2 young 2 b a Holla Forumslock u gotta be 18 =__=

As if they would trust Obongo with real nuke codes.

I'm 17 and a half soo i dunno what your talking about

Yeah because he went on a firing spree over the last few years specifically targeting the guys in charge of nukes so he could replace them with yes-men.

Wow sure is faggot in here

google "lame-duck president"

What are you some kind of homophobe?

Now that we redditrs own Holla Forums that won't be allowed anymore, homophobia is NOT okay…

Go ahead nuke us. Then get ready for the Russian invasion

how would this stop anything other than the obvious "CUZ EVERYBODI DED"

This.

those numbers confirm this poster was born afer 9/11

Not only that but the vast, vast majority of US cities always have a big chunk of black people

He'd have to nuke rural communities to attack whites and that's very inefficient

while we are on the subject, where can i up rate your comment?