You know the term "fat shaming"?

Let's appropriate the term and twist it for our goals.

How about we use the term "White shaming"?

How dare you try to "White shame" my people!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/whiteshaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll probably agree with the phrase "White shame" and just go on about how awful Whites are in their own minds.

Nice Hiei pic btw

"fat shaming" is itself a form of shaming.

They are not opposed to shaming per se, and so you're not actually using their strategy against them.

Your plan would be easily be incorporated into their overall strategy of shaming white patriarchy.

Your plan sucks. Go back to lurking, faggot.

We could both probably keep this up for a while

>>>/reddit/

What's up with all the Yu Yu hakusho memes today? Are you the same guy from the other thread?
Sage for Slide thread

This could quickly backfire and turn into the cool thing for SJWs and normalfags to do, white shame.

Hakushoposters have taken over, there's nothing you can do about it

That will never work, because shaming only applies to things that are negative about a person. Being white is the pinnacle of greatness, this is why we have "privilege".

Whatever you say boss

No really though, I have noticed a ton of Hakusho pics too, I love Hakusho so I'm going to go out of my way to post more Hakusho pics on Holla Forums

Maybe kek is signaling that there is some sort of meme power going on with them with their mysterious rise in popularity.

This.

"I'M NOT WHITE SHAMING, I'M POINTING OUT YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE!"

Left wingers want domination, give it to them by air thrusting your Aryan hips in their face and singing your national anthem.

On the topic of privilege, you can always point out stories like the White Student Union and ask how 'privileged' Whites are that they need permission to have the same kinds of groups the 'oppressed' are not only welcome to have, but even get funding for running.

Liberals only method of attack is shaming. You beat it by not being ashamed of being white. That's what shitter shatters them the most.

That implies that there's something shameful about being white.

Use it when trolling, sure… but never try to argue with an SJW in good faith, because they are liars and manipulators.

It's not even worth arguing with them. Just mock them.

naw, they've moved on to greener pastures like actual violence/terrorism as of late, if you haven't noticed.

They wouldn't win debates, couldn't shame us into submission anymore. All they have is rage and terrrorism

this. don't try to make "white shaming" an actual argument, just use it for trolling

What the actual fuck

Seriously? using their shitty term is retarded since you acknowledge their validity and that it has and power.

Back to reddit with you.

Don't get me started.

Adding to that, make noticing any and all forms of kikery into white shaming, e.g.:

OY GEVALT, I'M BEING WHITE SHAMED!

Benefits:
* foreskin fairies have an irresistible compulsion to bitch, the meme will propagate itself with little effort
* it undermines their self-esteem by stealth labelling their success as "acting white"
* the only way for juden to fully defeat these impulses and feelings would be to civilize their basic, instinctual nature
* even if this posting itself is capped and shown prominently by (((the media))), we can still craft a hearty kekocaust out of the result

Do it faggots. Papa Adolf and Uncle Benito are counting on you.

#WhiteShaming is now trending on twitter.

twitter.com/hashtag/whiteshaming

Associating fat people with white people.

OP Please.

That's what you get for questioning the power of the Jagan

Winning by being the bigger victim is woman's work. The direction the world is heading people want a manly narrative.

Try again, OP

(checked)
The last panel was confirmed not her, but she is still a fatty mcfatty fat.

She turned into a huge cunt. I thought she would bring some Kentuckian humbleness to Hollywood but she latched on to identity politics quick (the Fat Bloc), while shaming her kinsmen over faggot marriage. I hope she gets fat as fuck. Her arms are already chubby as fuck.

No, I can't see how people haven't realised yet that stuff like this and "white genocide" simply don't work as tactics. They've prepared for that. Its alright to be racist to whites because whites can't experience racism because racism requires power and minorities are powerless in society. Trying to reason with them is hopeless.

The point isn't to win over browns, the point is to win over cucked whites. Anyway it's still a bad idea

If anything its the cucked whites I'm talking about. They're the ones who eat up most of the conditioning. The browns just see a clear ethnic advantage and play along.

Hey guys…

guys…

hey guys… what if… what if we make this meme that's like… "gays are gay"

That'll show'em ^_^

I like "Only whites should live in Europe because our skin is white like the snow and it looks better in winter"

No that's just as fucking stupid.
Stop playing the victim game your sissyfaggot

Only ten percent of the population can be converted. They won't care about white shaming.

#WhiteShaming is a good meme-bait for borderline whites.

how about you appropriate your own asshole for nigger cock

Notch once used the term "cuntfusing" while arguing with a SJW. It means fusing every problem with a cunt, that is making everything about gender. Got fired from your job? Must be because you're a woman. Failed your test at uni? The professor must be a sexist.