King Nigger Fucks Bibi

Can't believe this wasn't already posted

_-Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu-

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.
Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.
In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.
He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

Cont. in article.

archive.is/BYuap

I'm not trying to toot King Nigger's horn, but I find it rich that the US is getting involved in Israel's internal politics.
How's it feel, Kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eK7NB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the funny thing is that Obongo is trying to install an even worse kike than Bibi.

Pissing my tax dollars away on Israel in any way shape or form is treason in my book.

Fuck Bibi, fuck Obama, fuck the United States Federal government.

My goodness when did that practice start?
Oh right, about a Century ago.

How is that even possible?

Like I have said in the past, Obama has done one good thing during his presidency and that was the Iran deal. That shit has those fucking heebs quaking in their boots at the prospect of not having a nuclear monopoly in the middle east. It would probably end our endless warmongering too. Though Obama did it for purely muzzie-loving reasons, I have to say I thought it was the right thing.

Doesn't make sense. Why would Soros order Obama to do that?

Everything can always get worse. If you're being raped, you could always be being raped while getting shit on. Everything can always get worse.

That nigger has wasted trillions of tax money on stupid shit. Someone should have fucking killed him years ago.

fairly straightforward actually

Obama is just mad that Bibi won't let him become head of the UN and Bibi doesn't like Obama because he's black and knows of Obama's muzzie sympathies.

archive.is/eK7NB

Fucking disgusting.

Do you know anything about Soros? He has a history of betraying his fellow kikes and of taking pleasure in misery in general

Dunno, maybe it's his nature.

He sees himself as a comic book character. He even outright said this at one point. It's why he is always out in the open with his shit while the Rothschilds put their Jesus-looking son out thier instead for their bullshit.

nah, soros is more like a real life bond villian

Hi FBI

LOOK AT THE FUCKING TRANSEXUAL NEAR HIM

Just rape his daughters.

how much does the fbi pay you to shitpost

Earlier then that

Top kek it was a pro-palestinian front

Hi FBI. Also

They're Reggie Love's butt babies

Soros was a jew who got rich by selling other jews to the nazis. You do the math

I thought it was a stuffed gorilla

Looks like Michel forgot to take his daily estrogen shots.

Who?

You actually think she's a man, don't you?

That bulge has never been adequately explained.

How was your walk through the rose garden this morning?

He still won the election though so I guess that just goes to show you how shitty Obama is at everything

I figured it out. It's just Obama money laundering to Bibi through controlled opposition. It means OneVoice is fake and gay, not that Obama is fighting the jew.

I always knew they were both fags

They probably share fake racism stories that helped them get promoted before sucking each other's dicks.

I don't want taxpayer money going to Israel for any purpose except in the form of a nuclear payload to the heart of Tel Aviv.