Kikes literally shoahed by Japanese Nazis

archive.is/bm53W

Will an oddity from Japanese culture be the killing blow for millennial's interest in the Holocaust? Will the samurai finally get their revenge, three quarters of a century after the bombs dropped?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Js9IU
archive.is/WBs0e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHECK THE CATALOG

In this case, when they say "survived the gas chambers", do they mean "never went to the gas chambers"?

Or do they have an entire auditorium of testimonials of people who claim they were gassed but survived?

The game isn't japanese it's made by actual jews.

Polite sage as at this point pokemon go threads threaten to clog the catalog. Please start adding to existing threads.

This. Can't say I'm surprised. I knew there was something fishy in the way it was being marketed.

Why not? Other than the whole app sending personal info to Jewgle and Alphabet Soup. There's gotta be a way around that.

The last thread on this subject got bump locked within 15 minutes, while this morning's cuck thread stayed up for hours with ignored reports.

Could there be a way to crash Pokemon Go for a week and blame it on BLM?
Give some kids their redpill vitamin?

I'm not familiar with this Pokémon shit.

This app allows players to place virtual characters at a GPS coordinate?

That could be a lot of fun.

So with Pokemon Go becoming a huge phenomenon, how long will it be before pedophiles use it to their advantage.

It is probably already happening.
Nigs are confirmed to be using using it for target location/bait.

archive.is/Js9IU

Certain areas (mostly churches and recreation centers) are labeled as Gyms in the game. You can go to a Gym and battle a copy of someone's Pokemon and, if you win, you get to display a copy of your Pokemon there for others to see and battle. If there is a Gym in and/or around the Holocaust Memorial then players could go there and fill it up with Koffings/Weezings named Zyclon B or what have you.

(cheked)

Imkamfy is a fag

This thread doesn't exist, what's your point?

What's wrong with five different pokemon threads?

It's a pokemon holocaust out there!

Fun for rapists, murderers, and thieves!

I SAW THIS ON TV AND WAS FUCKING DYING.

FUCKING KOFFING. THE POISON GAS POKEMON.

Good luck. The game is specifically set up to fetch as much data from the normalfags as possible.

Totally the most jewish pokemon

Meanwhile, he's walking around the holocaust museum playing pokemon GO lol.

SAGE + REPORT
SAGE + REPORT
SAGE + REPORT
SAGE + REPORT
SAGE + REPORT SPAM THREADS
THIS THREAD IS SPAM, WE ARE BEING RAIDED

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

THIS SHIT IS NOT EVEN RELATED TO POLITICS

There is, but not any easy way, you would have to make a DIY PiPhone to avoid firmware backdoors, figure out how to emulate android without any of the fuckery or surveillance (not sure how to), spoof geolocation, ip, etc. it would be a time consuming process but highly valuable in subverting Pokemon GO against the kikes.

I didn't see no koffin in the holocaust museum, but I guess it was real "on your phone" :^)

Machoke and Jynx show up at my local gay bar.

Wait, this is a thing? Some of them actually pretend that they "survived the gas chambers"??

OI VEY

THE ABILITY TO SUMMON RACIST POKÉMON ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT WILL?

OH MY GAWD SOMEBODY FUND IT

srslytho just fuckin imagine it
an 31337 team of racist trainers spawn into the next feminist/Muslim/black/Jewish meeting or rally and start challenging the fuck out of people with hilariously named pokemon

It basically has to happen. It's the future. The birth of VR-terrorism.

I actually looked this up since it's so hilarious. All of the articles I found are like this:

And then the rest of the article is just her talking about being in the camps, no mention of how she survived or why the Nazis just said "eh fuck it that one can go"

Funniest thing I've read all month, good lord. How gullible can people be??

ayy lmao

This would be the only thing that would have me buy a phone that would run that kike-plot piece of shit. Someone plz

Someone in some third-world shithole like Moldova should set up a site to send Holla Forumsacks SIMs and top-up cards so we can avoid being ID'd with our burners

your such a fucking faggot

I have been doing Pi projects like portable Kali-box and such now that I have considerable free time and disposable income, I can't make any promises about the time it will be done, but Ill look into its feasibility, just keep an eye on Holla Forums, I will certainly post there if I figure something out.

I fell out of my chair

You can get ID'd through post.
Eurofag here. I can buy up Tesco SIMs easily (I think I had a voucher for one somewhere), but I'd have to be regularly moving to America and back to meaningfully bring them over.
Also, roaming is expensive as fuck. It's better to get a burner SIM in the country you want to use it in.

Some countries actually ask for ID before they give you a SIM. Though there's always some shop somewhere that doesn't give a fuck

I guess it's not an issue. Anyway Pokétriggering really needs to happen

The President of Israel is catching Pokémon in the presidential residence.

archive.is/WBs0e

figures

RARE PRESIDENTIAL SHEKELCAT, STARTING PRICE $6,000,000

It's connected to google and other companies that data mine to extreme levels.

Meowth REGULARLY says oy vey on the TV show.

Our memes are uncontainable.

Meowth's signature move is Pay Day so it does fit.