Wtf why did he choke her lol

wtf why did he choke her lol

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686
discord.gg/y8V9n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she was a cunt.

Pretty much this, she had it coming and Shinji just had the worst day of his entire shit life. You can't blame him.

If you had to spend long periods of time with that borderline bitch then a good choking would start to sound mighty appealing to you too.

FTFY

What was he going to do, rape her corpse until she got to soft? Masturbate on her until she was nothing but bones and then proceeding to jerk off into the red sea?

why is this allowed

Because how the works of creators are perceived, remembered and their lasting impact in the public conciousness doesn't revolve around your own personal tastes.

she'll find a way to cuck you with something.

I wanted to call you a faggot but then I remembered what board I'm on and realized I brought it on myself.

Yep.

She was going to blab about the fact that he jerked off to her comatose body. That being the case, he figured he best kill her before anyone else returned from the red sea. Then when she caresses his face he remembered that not long ago, everyone was one consciousness so they already know and he has to live with the shame. Asuka on the other hand is left thinking about all the other fucked up shit she witnessed during instrumentality which is why her first words back in this reality are "How disgusting".

Seriously though, I dunno. Anno likes to fuck with the heads of otakus and shippers. I'm pretty sure he didn't just do it because she was mean to him but I've heard a lot of different theories. Some say he was trying to see whether this Asuka or reality was real or not (since he already strangled her in a dream sequence) and others say he was trying to prove some kind of dominance over her or something. Basically it's whatever you make of it. Also read the Retake manga if you haven't already.

because its edgy trash for braindead retards

It was her fetish.

Every time I see someone talking shit about Eva it turns out they didn't understand the basic concepts, much less the abstract stuff at the end.

Because her caressing his face is an implication of repentance and apology, which made him realize they were no longer part of the liquid hivemind and he felt guilty for not realizing it sooner.

Anything after the original series is shit. You don't have to like the series as a whole, you don't have to like the original series, you don't have to like anime, but objectively speaking all of this shit after the original series is nothing but a cash grab. This manga a shit, 1.3.3.3.3 a shit, there is no point to it and there's no reason for people to obsess over it the way they do. It's almost like those people who think Lain was actually good.

oh wow, rebuild 4.0 still isn't out yet

he was going to fuck her and it's called "erotic choking"

we have a winner

By that point he was basically batshit insane and couldn't differentiate reality from the LCL induced collective he'd been put in. He was still acting out his impulses, but when she caresses him he snaps out of it and realizes that he's back to reality and just breaks down.

I just want my happy ending man. I don't give a fuck if it's shit or not, it doesn't even enter into the equation for me, I just want Anno to finally make a definitive, happy ending (no matter how cheap or contrived) so I can move on with my life.

Also, the first two movies of Rebuild were genuinely good in terms of trolling material for anyone that had watched the original, most scenes are set up in such a way to make you paranoid and think there is something not quite right with the whole thing.

3.33 was irredeemable shit though, and it's very obvious there were major changes to the plot during production, and that they realized they had written themselves into a hole, hence they 4 3.0+1.0 is taking so long to come out.

Because Anno is a pretentious hack.

Why?

goes on /a/ brah

After End of Eva you mean, considering End of Eva was the original ending they were planning on doing.

I consider that the true last episode of the original series, as does any self-respecting Asuka fan.

goes on /a/ brah

fuck japan and their pedo fixation

>>>/a/

Ever thought the creator just wanted to tell a story? I'm pretty sure he made the main characters young because he wanted to show how an actual 14 year old might react to being put in a mecha. Did you just see some of the fanservice or naked rei scenes and ignored everything else?
Also
There's older women like Misato who get fanservice too but she's a used up slut.

Thought it was since he wanted people to have a concious he had to grab her by the neck and he hated how she treated him so he wanted revenge, but since you need 2 people to realize concious she know what he did when he came on her so she said "how disgusting". And then he cries because it really is her.

She's hot as shit but the most annoying bitch imaginable so he rightly judged fucking her warm corpse was the way to go.

What was the justification for this?

Read the thread.

Was I autistic?

wtf why did he shoot her lol

The only people that find the rebuilds bad are waifufags; Asukafags hated 2.0 because their queen was ignored and most of the attention went to Rei; and Reifags hate 3.0 because she regressed back to a doll.

Waifushit killed Eva. The only purpose of adding Mari to the movies was so people would stop fighting about only the two main girls; there's even a quote where Anno said: "I want Mari to destroy waifus", but it didn't work for shit.

checked

wats the big fucking deal copying a shit chinese cartoon.

She was pregnant.

Too bad Mari a shit.

Anyway I mainly don't like the changes, everything in the original was perfect.

I can't co-sign to that exactly but Rebuild was not an improvement.

But EoE is a happy ending. Shinji rejected instrumentality because he realized that existing in a reality where everyone is one is more lonely than being an individual with the ability to feel and experience things. Like how can you truly appreciate the good times if you never go through some bad ones? He chose to live. The only reason anyone assumed that the ending was sad is because it ended with Shinji choking Asuka and then breaking down into tears. What happens after that moment is completely up to the viewers interpretation which in a way makes it the perfect ending. And before you say "but everything's dead, how are they gonna live?" we only saw post-third impact Earth for a few minutes. We know people can return to life because Rei told us, so it's just as possible that life will gradually return to the Earth as well.

If they ever do finish the final Rebuild film, I can pretty much guarantee the ending won't be nearly as satisfying.

That's probably why they're dragging ass on it, deep down they know the shekels won't be worth shitting on the legacy.

goes on /a/ bro

Nobody knows

It was a good show.

They defiantly fucked after EoE.

Eva was a deconstruction of the Mecha genre(that's were the teenagers piloting Mechs came from), those live action monster fighting shows, Kaiju movies, and anime cliches.

Defiantly to whom?

Each other.
Shinji knew Asuka didn't want his dickcheese covered cock in her cunt, and Asuka knew Shinji didn't want her tight, sweaty, ginger fish hole wrapped around his dick.

I thought he saw her like that and was trying to mercy kill her, believing she was comatose.

I meant definitely.

>>>/a/

bump

Now we're talking.

i never made it last the 5th episode of this pile of shit. but the obsession 'fans' of the show have with it is baffling to me. Ive read a synopsis of it that seemed to indicate the entire series was an elaborate troll and a huge fuck you to anyone who wasted their time watching it.

An user above said some bullshit about 'an ending left up to viewers interpretation is the best!'.
You sir are a moron.
these are the worst endings. any writer that cant end a story properly is a fucking hack past his prime.

Its hard imagine anyone besides masochists putting up with the bullshit heaped upon anyone watching this shit. but im sure for some ultra beta types out there this was right up your cucked up alley.

Please yes.

I don't know. Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Kaji should fuck her tbh. shinji's a fag.

Watch the entire thing. There's some of the greatest Mech fights ever done in anime in that show. The animation is incredible too.

It does end properly, logically it ends but the questions asked are eternal.
Top pleb, that's precisely what Tarkovsky did with Stalker.
Here's a really good torrent: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831686

i know cancer when i see it. inception had that same leave it up to you ending. Hated it.
The dark tower also had a lame ass ending.

I'd wager that the main reason most recommend it is because misery loves company.
As i said, i read a synopsis- i know the major plot developments. I found the entire exercise repulsive. No matter how cool those dated mech fights might be, what matters is story resonance and that feeling or message you take with you. This story is for losers by a burnout loser that wanted to take out his anger on his audience because that was the extent of his reach as an author.

You said - the questions are eternal. Thats dumb. Maybe some people like to be left with questions. Im looking to be left with wonder. To escape for a bit and turn my mind toward something interesting. Not watch some betafaggot stumble thru his one chance to make a difference because he cant get it together. If i wanted to watch that, i'd watch whatever shitty high school drama is being aired.

Goes on /a/ fam

The non-best parts can be pretty important though.

THIS IS WHAT GAINAXFAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

just got finished watching stalker…

wow. it was exactly what i expected. well almost. I didnt expect it to be so boring in parts. i nodded out three times during the opening credits. Also the ending isn't ambiguous.

It was was the Worst kind of pretentious trash - nihilistic pretentious trash. Heres a tip user - never prescribe to the religion or philosophy of a people who reside in a bleak inhospitable enviroment, because it makes them hate life. I get that they were trying to express the boredom of life, but only an asshole seeks to drag you down with him. It was a thinly vieled knock on humanity and spiritual salvation.

So it follows that if you liked this garbage you'd also enjoy the self hating fagventure that is Eva.

at least you're consistent.

At least watch the film if you're going to bait, otherwise you will never catch anyone.

they didnt go in the room. he went home to his family - and his child has powers.
did you misunderstand something?

You're not necessarily supposed to agree with the stalker. Otherwise it's accurate.

They're really not.
It's true that this is the most anti-escapism show I have ever seen.

Not an argument.
1.Why are the fights bad?
2.What show has better Mech fights?

"It does end properly, logically it ends but the questions asked are eternal." Also applies to Stalker.

Yes, the Metaphors.

anime goes on /a/

what are these eternal questions and metaphors you cant grasp?

**because it was painfully obvious to me.
Science wants to kill religon! A learned man is to jaded to accept salvation! just like in real life!** All i was left with was a jaded ruskie freezing his ass off in a shitty enviroment trying to rationalize his own suffering. (i mean the director btw)

i agree that reality is defined by endless stream of simple dicotomies. Ive enjoyed movies i dont agree with. agreeing with a boring movie wont make it less boring. an Enjoyable movie you dont agree with doesnt make it less enjoyable.

It is objectively a bad movie. The director is jacking himself off at his own little pity party - and everyone else who wants to secretly give up and end it all but instead opts for a slow demise is jacking off with him.

You people are sad. literally and figuratively.

>>>/a/

Where's Tarkfag when you need him?

discord.gg/y8V9n

Anime goes on /a/.

you're right, 14 years olds are even more immature

/a/ confirmed for commies.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

is more likely the reason

He made the characters young because it's fucking anime and having a character above the age of 20 is actually the exception.

goes on /a/ brah

bump

This thread is almost a week old, and we still haven't had a definitive answer on why he choked her.

Maybe you should read the thread.

Simple, Shinji is fucked up in the head.

He was making sure that pain and death still exists, that there were no more tricks and that Asuka was truly there and the world they're in was truly their reality.
It's likewise referential to the scene in Shinji's subconscious where he freaks out and starts choking Asuka, deciding that because she (and no one else) cares for him, he doesn't care if everyone in the world dies.
Of course in the ending, Asuka gives him a sign of affection, which causes him to break down crying because that's all he wanted.

why

There's nothing fucked up about choking Asuka.

There's no official explanation on why she says those words.
All we know is that Anno told Asuka's voice actress to think about someone entering her room and masturbating to her, and she choose those words.

I'm sure Rebuild 4.0 will redeem 3.0.

I read a interview with Anno were he confirmed that he had no pre-planing for the rebuild films. He's just winging it.

I am almost certain Anno just says shit like this to humor himself.

No wonder they're shit.

ah but did you figure out who i am?
or why i'm best girl?

of course, he's a hack that couldn't hang with his psychedelics, I mean, shit, almost every "creator" this time around seems to be sleepwalking thru life & dropped the ball so hard that all of that shit turned into orange kool-aid for about 12 years…

all these "shit" fandoms,
it's all the same story in the end
they'll all soon learn…

no
no