NY Times: Voices From Europe’s Far Right

archive.is/eBoo3
nytimes.com/2016/07/13/world/europe/voices-from-europes-far-right.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/11/george-saunders-goes-to-trump-rallies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In typical pilpul fashion the NY Times posts their own links to stats that appear to undercut these claims of immigrants being behind rising crime rates and other problems.

• Immigration in Sweden has been rising at a steady pace in the past three decades. Last year, almost 10 times as many people were granted residency as in 1980. While crime has increased in recent decades, the number of reported offenses did not grow proportionally with the number of immigrants.

• Sweden’s reputation as one of the most welcoming nations in Europe has been challenged. Attacks against immigrants from Eastern Europe have risen, and anti-immigrant sentiment has grown with the arrival of migrants from the Middle East.

Are we supposed to be surprised?

I guess printing the truth is a bit to controversial these days.

That's because the crime is localized to 10-15% of the population which is non-swede, fucking NYT cucks.

You have to admit, the degree of blatant Jewry is truly disgusting - they're abandoning all their efforts at subtle Jewry to just come out blasting.

The supposed "right-wing" people who would be so foolish as to address the JewYorkTimes, as to allow themselves to be made into puppets, strawmen to be burned, is rather ridiculous though - I can't imagine how anyone would be silly enough to think these kikes and their good goy pawns would give a fair shake to anyone who opposes them.

I'm honestly thinking that no send them anything at all and that everything in the article was written by themselves

Toppest of keks
They are more cucked than brit/pol/.

Steve Sailer over at VDare watches the NY Times closely, often pointing out for his readers how they operate to fuck over, among other groups, HBD and anti-immigration supporters.

Anyway, there must be goy editors somewhere in the printing process that insist on occasionally printing some facts. Because if you pay attention they will, in some articles, drop what are tantamount to red pills toward the end of a 500- or 1000-word article. They also, IIRC, quietly printed some studies that undercut the Mike Brown nonsense.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the NY Times.
There must be factions inside, I'm thinking.
(My guess: Jews, globalists, and far-left writers and editors battling it out with center-left liberals who still don't feel quite right about constant race-baiting and so on.)

Way too many people think they can outsly the media or survive a media ambush. It's always best to tell the Lügenpresse to fuck off and only engage people on your own terms.

Tangentially related.

Right after Brexit the BBC World Service had an interview with a family that voted half and half on the issue.

Wife voted no because of evil British racists and poor starving immigrants. But get this, the husband voted for Brexit because he didn't want the UK associated with the new xenophobic far Right of continental Europe.

Source for that gif?

LOL

You'll get 100 hard left editorials but then they can point at two or three articles similar to this piece of shite and claim they are unbiased.

Sorry, don't know, user, I found it over at halfchan's /wsg/

Sweden is extremely polarized on this. IIRC in the age group 18-25, 40% of men voted for SD (and this is counting maybe 30% are shitskins) so it's over 50% of ethnic Swedes. Meanwhile girls that age less than 2% supported them.

You can see similar (but not as extreme) differences between old and young people. If only young white men could vote, SD would rule alone.

Their context consists of "the socio-economic disaster the establishment has created isn't really occurring, these people are just misinformed and mislead by demagogues"

"The Future is Now" by Josan Gonzales. His style seems to be intentional pastiche/homage of Jean "Moebius" Girard's work.

Females should not even be considered human.

My favorite line coming out of America right now is "low information voters" What constitutes a "low information voter"?

Is it -
Someone who doesn't agree with you? Someone who doesn't get their information from the MSM?
Someone who is to busy working to chatter about the latest progressive talking point?

It is so condescending the way our supposed social betters love to talk down to those beneath them.

Oh yea? So that's why there is reports of rape almost everyday, multiple no go zones, shootings on a regular basis, people throwing stones at ambulance and firefighter, corruption in the national leadership, drugs are rampant, cover ups on statistics, etc.
I grew up in a small town and during my whole youth we didnt need to either lock our bikes or cars, or even our house, And now we have to lock everything We have even installed an alarm.
There is so much "small crime" that the police cant even be bother to deal with it. There is even a occation of a girl getting molested and the police told her parents that it was unnecessary to make a report because it wouldn't led any where and would just produce alt of bad publicity.

Hint: an exponential increase is not proportional

My point is that i dont give a damn what some statistics say. I can just look out the window and see it with my own eyes and that soon we are going to need a large quantity of rope.

Thank you. Moebius (RIP) is one of my favorite artists and it immediately reminded me of his style.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/11/george-saunders-goes-to-trump-rallies

archive fool