Hezbollah has 120,000 missiles aimed at israel!

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israel-warns-UN-Hezbollah-has-120000-missiles-aimed-at-Israel-460184

Do they expect us to believe this bullshit? If that yid had a nose like Pinocchio, it would touch the moon.

bump

Its obvious bs but i really hope its not.
Please please Hezbollah level Israel to the ground.

oy vey dey have 6 million rockets please save us by starting WW2.5

yes yes use them already, always this crap "OY VEY they will kill us goy, gibes us some money"

Sure they do.

So? It is only good sense to maintain an armed posture toward actively unfriendly governments/forces. Will the kikes admit that they have far more aimed at everyone around them? Perhaps if they attempted to normalize relations Hezbollah wouldn't target them as its gravest threat.

Please Hezbollah have these rockets! Expand the Mediterranean by removing Israel! :^)

Oy Vey its like annudah infatida!

Does Hezbollah have the holocauster yet?!?!?!?

120 million? What do you mean 120 trillion?

Kek, please will it so that based Hezbollah can actually remove yids and then take their kins home from Europe.

STEP 1:
Gas glass Israel flat, killing the imperialist colonizers.

STEP 2:
Deport all Muslims to Israel New Palestine.

STEP 3:
Bask in the warm glow of your humane solution to the refugee crisis and right wing Zionist imperialism.

Problem, lefties?

If they actually had them they would have fired them all without any ceremony, this is obviously another kike scam to get pity

There is a cottage industry in the Lebanese and Israeli media that speculates constantly on Hizbullah's missiles and bunkers and tunnels and so on. Pundits just argue back and forth, citing shadowy (((sources))).

Jews and Arabs deserve each other.

I wish them both the best of luck in killing each other. I hope the casualties on both sides are fierce.

I want half of them to obliterate Israel, and the other half to go off course or explode during launch to remove the muzzies too.

This just in, pictures have arrived of one of many missile batteries Hezbollah have pointed at Israel!

oy vey! how can they sell a salt missile in bulk like that. it's a shoah in a box!

Its more simple than that. We do the same thing with the ME that we do with Africa: pull out and let nature take its course. maybe sell them guns and other goods (for full price), but that is it.

Oiveh, muh six quadrillion.

Being said, let them nuke each other off the map. Two less abominations defiling the human gene pool. Just a couple more.

Iranians are the most red-pilled muslims on the planet. They aren't willing to conspire with the jew for any amount of money.

Mudslimes are really the lowest of the low.

All they talk about is about israel and kikes, they got tons of weapons and millions ready to die to kill kikes, and yet they never have done anything.

FUCKING DO IT ALREADY you niggers

If only…

well stop fucking goats and push the button you faggots.

And by "missiles" they mean bottle rockets, right?

everyoneITT.jpg

nice, bombs away

One for every jew killed in the holohoax.