Poison Gas pokemon found at Holocaust museum

archive.is/h8QzQ

The memes are intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/752941412325490688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta catch them all!! *heils internally*

Why contain it?

PRAISE KEK

This. Memes leak more and more into reality. Kek will come. And we are his prophets.

I'm getting worried Pagan gods will soon be banned by the ZOG. They know that we know.

Sage

1'st amendment protects kek

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/752941412325490688

While Holla Forums is currently discussing TPP, we're getting Pokemon Go threads here.

I've long ago lamented the fact that the world has turned upside down. It doesn't surprise me anymore.

Breathing new life into a maemae.

Pic related can start making its rounds amongst normies now.

This is a filler thread, the topics been made into several threads and posts.
sage this shit

What is even there to discuss?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How to prepare when it fucks our shit up.

A bunch of TPP protesters got ran over by a car today.

GoP is now skeptical of TPP.

Why would this thread be bumplocked? Gas pokemon in the Holohoax Museum is hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably because we already talked about it some in another thread, so the vols might see it as sliding.

Holla Forumsirgin niggers are only worried that TPP will make pirating games difficult/illegal (in the sense prosecutions for pirating games will begin)

Normalfags probably won't spread that shit for a while until the gravity of the situation becomes unfurled for all to see

JUST

I agree about the moderation, but you do know how to hide threads right?

I do. But it's the principle.

It's too bad hitler couldn't catch em all.

What happens when the whole board becomes cancer and we have to hide every thread?
If you keep ignoring the problem it'll get worse, like immigration.

Well said.

Our compromised staff needs to be purged and replaced with actual Holla Forumsaks from the board.