Reddit on suicide watch

web.archive.org/web/20160712175607/https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4shl6v/sen_sanders_endorses_hillary_clinton_megathread/

I plan to vote for the Dem party nominee however, the only thing that makes me not want to more than Clinton herself, is her supporters.

Whats the best way to welcome folks into supporting their candidate? Stereotype all of them as tantrum throwing infants that can't comprehend the political battleground and contemplate anything that is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4shl6v/sen_sanders_endorses_hillary_clinton_megathread/d59h17w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And into the trash you go.

Nice Younger Togoru pic.

Moshe;
You are neither wanted, nor needed. Kill yourself.

This is a shitty way to D&C and get us to accept libshits.

forgot to sage. Anti bump sage.

DON'T BE A CUCK LIKE ME. SAGE YOUR REPLY.

What an ebin troll

Kudos sir

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4shl6v/sen_sanders_endorses_hillary_clinton_megathread/d59h17w

As a Yellow Dog, I will of course be voting Democrat; but a lot of the Sanders people are going over to Jill Stein.

They don't realize that this election is too important for a 3rd party candidate. Every vote for Stein is a vote for Trump.

We must not allow a Trump white house no matter what.

Meanwhile, on bizarro Holla Forums…

Hate to tell you this, kid; but there are people here who don't' support Trump. A few months back we were getting 30 day bans for saying anything about Trump that wasn't praising him as the God-Emperor; but that is terrible policy.

A politics board should not be a single-candidate board. The only reason you didn't see us before is because we were getting bans, so you thought the whole board was unanimously pro-Trump.

Welcome to reality.

BERNIE SANDERS IS A COMMUNIST AND A ZIONIST JEW

nice meme, now check these fucking digits baby.

Yeah … nice 262 … way to fail, just like your candidate will on election day.

:^)

N O R E F U N D S
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Yeah, you're definitely not from around here. Go Correct The Record™ somewhere else.

Indeed.

heh bab sus mum ror

Gas yourself Chiam, the people who don't like Trump on Holla Forums is because they believe he's a Zionist shill and think the election is pointless and rigged. Nobody's voting for Zio Shillary or Kike Sanders.

Remember all those fucking idiots who insisted disgruntled Bernie people would end up so demoralized they would either sit the election out or vote Trump out of spite for Hilldog. Read that fucking thread.
Fucking called this shit, it's exactly like 08 when everyone said the primaries were so divisive that Hillary supporters would never vote for Obama, until they did. These people can't be gassed soon enough.

I'm a #HillaryMissile now.

>>>/GasChamber/

Chill user, its obviously a joke.

What's with all the newfags and shills lately? There's way more than usual…

This doesn't make me laugh. It just makes me realize that our country has failed not only the winners, but also the losers. If Marxism hadn't of taken such a hold in the science fiction and fantasy genres, then these dweebs would have healthy outlets and hobbies to spend their time on.

You can't blame a retard if someone takes away their toys and they throw a fit, that's just who they are.

lol i'm a #benismissle now xDD

ITT: Reddit burns

He's quoting the reddit cuck, dummy.

Suck it, fag.

0H BB PLS CUCK MY TIDDIES

For the most asspain viewing possible, just go to the damn page and refresh every few minutes. The salt must flow.

For the love of kek, are you completely insane?

He's a Hillary shill, of course he's fucking insane.

Anyone who won't vote for Trump is anti-American & a traitor.

Get smart…trust the God-Emperor…he will make America great again, and crush our enemies underfoot, while we listen to the lamentations of their women.

What other alternatives are there to Trump? Anything you can offer, user?

I'm going for McAfee myself.

Why is this thread still up? Mods do jobs. And stop bumping this faggots.

We put rings through our pigs noses around here, too.

BLACK ALERT BLACK ALERT!!!

GARY JOHNSON SHILLS ARE ATTEMPTING TO GAIN BERNOUT VOTERS!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Bernouts MUST be directed to Jill lest Johnson gains too much traction and pulls enough whimsical GOP goodgoy voters from Trump!

HILLARY'S VOTER BASE MUST BE FRACTURED ALONG TWO LIBERALS! Not enough bernouts will turn away from the Left to justify assisting a Johnson surge. Johnson gaining mass can only hurt Trump's current gravity well.

N O R E F U N D S
O

B
R
A
K
E
S

OOGA BOOGA, I DINDU NUFFIN! KILL WHITEY!!

Voting for the dems. Kek.

Johnson is a retard. Libertarianism will never work if you don't close your borders.

I know Holla Forums-rother! We need to get into that leddit thread, and other places Bernouts are dumping salt, and direct those rivers toward Jill so they don't give Johnson steam to take votes from Trump later!

We need to get in there and work on a 2-layer system of shilling: Trump supporters false-flag shilling for a lesser communist so it fractures the greater communist's vote!

Not like it really matters.

You could vote Republicucks or Conservacucks and you'd get the exact same thing.

SHEEEEIT MASSA, WHERE MAH FUCKIN FRIED CHICKIIIIIN AT?! SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.

He's quoting the thread or reddit.

I've been keeping everything oiled

There has been a lot of Hakusho posting here recently

This is some subtle manipulation Schlomo.

kill yourself, kid

What the fuck is Drumpf?

how new are you?

"Drumpf" was Trump's name before it was anglicized. Leftards think that Trump's grandfather's decision about a spelling change (but probably minimal phonetic change) means something.

also

hello Holla Forums

This. I hate how they are such passive aggressive cunts.

Better than little girls.

The way that meme took off was odd, it hid the truth about trumps masonic family bloodlines. All those lefties yelling drumpf all over the net, it makes googling it return so many results before the juicy bits about the McCleod family Freddie's wife's clan.

Tl;dr The Don was breed to rule the world, the drumpf maymay distracted people from what drumpf connected Donald to.

Moeshit animu = Holla Forums.

There are those who don't support Trump because he's up to his neck in jews, jews are up to their balls in his family and because they're old enough to remember what happens to candidates that are actual bad goys.

Herro reftypor, I hope you enjoy camp hosted by unit731.

Ron Paul was principled enough not to endorse Romney nor McCain, and in fact endorsed third-party candidates instead. Barney is an outright fraud.

Bernie is such a fucking cuck. He wouldn't fight Hillary during the primary and now he's endorsing her.

Ron Paul also got edited out of live fucking TV.

That's how you can tell he's a real bad goy and not controlled opposition. Bad goys don't get screentime, that's only for good goys.

Haha.

We have a board for them, it's called Holla Forums.
You'd fit in well there.

green-text to quote next time

This makes absolutely no sense unless the whole thing was about.

Sure, maybe some who would've preferred Cruz or circa-2012 Rand Paul before he went full fuck.

No. I can't see a non-accelerationist Hillary-voting Democrat bothering to lurk here for any other reason than to troll.

>>>Holla Forums

full cuck

I think you need another 30 day ban, consider it an attitude readjustment.

I'm a #CruzMissile now

Trump isn't even cleared of jews. Distrusting him until he has proven himself is the right thing to do.