90s Cartoons Coming Back

youtube.com/watch?v=orlhMyKicQY

Warner Bros Television Animation has released news that it has bought out characters from Nickelodeon, Disney and Cartoon Network as part of a multi billion dollar deal and is teaming up with Klasky Csupo (reopened in 2012) to produce a new show for PBS kids called The Anytown Show.

the Anytown Show is set to feature characters from Rugrats, Dexters Laboratory, Hey Arnold, Johnny Bravo, Recess, The Wild Thornberrys, The Powerpuff Girls and Rocket Power interacting with each other.

The series premise follows Eliza Thornberry who after 5 years of travelling around the world, has moved back to the USA where she finds new friends such as Reggie Rocket, Dee Dee and King Bob, many classic characters will appear in this series such as Helga, TJ, Dexter and many more, there will also be 2 minute segments featuring the Kid Chorus from Histeria singing in new music videos teaching kids about History. The aim of this show is to teach kids about equal rights, diversity and getting active and is a perfect fit for PBS Kids, the series is set to premiere in Fall 2016.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

People aren't creative anymore.

Now he traces and uses photoshop.

This is fucking awesome

Ed Edd n Eddy sucked

There he is. There he goes again. etc.

What the fuck is this?

It's not the BO, I'm a new volunteer.

Hi, new volunteer! Do you like JoJo?

Thanks. Anytown faggot needed to be removed for a very long time.

Thanks. Anytown user is annoying as hell

Jesus christ Holla Forums step it up

I don't care for it myself but Beyonder says it's allowed.

Congratulations on the modship, mate.

NOW THE JOJO FAG.

BURN THE WITCH!

Sorry m8 but if you want me to ban jojo you're going to have to take it up with beyonder.

What the hell is this red text?!
It looks like moderation but that can't be right on Holla Forums.

You have to wonder if Anytown user's autism is genuine or autistic enough to rile up Holla Forums months on end.

I doubt it

Mate I ban anytown guy every time he posts.

I just don't publicly attach a message.

But how are we supposed to know if you banned him, Bey?