B

B

I want to get drunk as hell tonight. Fridge is full of beer, but I feel like mixed drinks. What mixed drinks taste awesome and will also get me rekt?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/228491/the-real-long-island-iced-tea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you just want to get fucking plastered drink vodka with a juice of your choice

rum/whiskey and coke is good too

Pina Coladas are the only cocktail I drink.

How rekt you will get depends upon the proof of the rum you choose. Personally I usually go with a low proof because I like it to go down smoothly.

Moonshine
Everclear
190 grain alcohol

I got drunk once.
for 33 years!
ENJOY!

Get u some 151 rum

What are you, 12?

Yep, you're gay.

THIS
Seriously, vokda is super versitile. Mix it with a hot cup of tea and you get super relaxed, like couch melty relaxed. Mix with a lower caffine energy drink and you got one great kick that will keep you going all night.

Maybe you're just a masochist.

maybe you're just a screaming queen

most all those mixed drinks have sugar
getting drunk on surgery shit is a sure way to a hang over
don't do it op
If you want to drink liquor, straight up or on the rocks is your best option

You obviously just hate the taste of alcohol. Good liquor tastes great by itself, if your taste buds have developed past disliking anything that isn't sweet syrupy shit that is.

Best way to avoid hangover is just drink lots of water with your drinks.

How common are hangovers really? I've been drinking for a couple years now and I've never had one. I haven't explicitly followed any rules like "always drink/eat" while drinking either. And I've been pretty drunk before – not blackout drunk, but pretty far up there. Am I just hangover resistant or something? It would be rather ironic, since I get massive migraine headaches every other week without having to drink alcohol (they've been happening since I was a teen and happen even when I don't drink, so they're not related to alcohol).

Don't know really, I don't get drunk very often. But last Christmas I got pretty wasted to the point that I passed out and was throwing up, the next day I was fine though, and that's either because I'm 'resistant', or because I always drink water with my drinks.

I'm not much of a drinker, I'm in what Adam Carolla calls "the yummy phase". Pretty much the only liquor I've tried that I've liked is mead or midori with sprite.

I got one of these a few weeks ago at the Texas Roadhouse, and the shit is fucking delicious. I don't think it's that heavy though, one just relaxed me.

Fuck that, do shots of Jager with beer chasers. Fucked UP in no time at all!

Scotch and a splash of Perrier or gtfo

Wait till you're older, you'll get them.

everclear in your choice of soda
should get you fucked up real quick

I decided on whiskey sours. These are the beast. Somehow adding only a splash of sweet and sour totally tones down the toughness. Forgot maraschino , though, which makes me want t9 kill myself, but I am doing pretty good right.now, so it's all good

allrecipes.com/recipe/228491/the-real-long-island-iced-tea/