Stockholm Pride proudly presents Los Santos Pride — a free unofficial mod for GTA 5 that gives you a festive Pride...

lossantospride.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=QMBkLJvOjSc

Other urls found in this thread:

gta5-mods.com/weapons/real-flamethrower-add-on
kotaku.com/gta-v-getting-lgbt-pride-parade-mod-1783550501
youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. A bunch of fags to run over.

I can't tell who this is supposed to be aimed at. People who want to celebrate gays, or people who want to massacre them.

/thread

Apparently Holla Forums is hivemind on the best use of this mod. Screen cap vids incoming? Much salt to be mined?

Oh my.

gta5-mods.com/weapons/real-flamethrower-add-on

It's a GTA mod. What do they expect people to do with it?

I see a lot of potential asspain to be gained from this.

A compilation of faggots getting massacred, with a gregorian chant as background music when?

oh shit, do this please

Meh, it's Sweden, maybe Captain Sweden appears to demonstrate tolerance and assfuckery while you enjoy the diverse view?

This worries me a bit, like we're going to get a bunch of oblivion-style invincible fruitcakes parading around town- or like a game mechanic that insults or punishes you for trying to harm them.

What possible reason could there be to put this in a game that's almost implicitly about mowing down random civvies?

read

Underrated post

My only guess as to how they could prevent "hate-gaming" or whatever they'll end up calling it is if they arm the entire parade, even then you can still plow through it.

Just calling it: your profile will be placed on a watchlist and published later in an article about gamers being evil nazis if you attack the parade or make vids about it.

I can hear it now:

Don't bother downloading this if you want to kill some faggots. I wanted to make a video of me shooting up this parade. Turns out you can't even kill any of the faggots. They are invincible and as soon as you start shooting you get instakilled. You can't run them over either. I wasted so much time "100% legally purchasing and downloading" this shitty game for this.

Anyone for killcount highscore?

kotaku.com/gta-v-getting-lgbt-pride-parade-mod-1783550501

Turns out you can't even kill the faggots. I hope somebody mods this to make them destructible. I might even buy the game just to run them down.

Stockholm is to the rest of Sweden what Sweden is to the rest of the world.

YES.

Will download.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4
They made a terrible mistake, just think of all those dead homos.

Bro bro bro

That would imply that libcucks were any good at making videogames or thinking things through, or having basic cognitive thought processes above that of a tomato.

I stand corrected.

So, are the gays invincible in the mod or not?
If yes, there must be a mod to undo this.

nasheed in the background

yeah, none of the parade can be destroyed.

Most of the files can be edited in OpenIV and while I'm no coder I imagine it's not too hard to find the code that makes it indestructible

I don't think anyone has bothered to make unkillable NPC mods, why the fuck would they?
and these fags just made some texture mods for shirts and scripted a "parade" (just pathfinding assuming GTAV uses lua)

This, it'll be fun to bomb the fuck out of the fags.

They would to stop the EBIL NATZEES from holocausting them with a big ass truck, I believe.

I see. Somebody give Holla Forums a call. They might help.

Is there anywhere I can turn without being assault by fags and their fucking stupid rainbow flag?

Extremely orthodox jews, extremely religious spics, extremely insane mudslimes, and off the grid places.

The script is in a .NET dll. There are decompilers, but they only have a free trial as far as I'm aware.

However, the flags are (unsurprisingly) all exportable/editable .ytd texture files. If you wanna make it a white pride parade, there's no stopping you.

Someone make a dank webm ouuta this.

So, all someone has to do is mod it to make it all destructible. That probably won't even take long to happen at all…

The moding community is going hard still.

I have a problem when a shitskin kills little white girls, boys and their families I don't mind when they execute a bunch of faggots

Killing something that contributes negatively to society is only a positive.

There is nothing wrong with killing the scum of outr race, lad.

Just make sure the first fagshoah vid to hit Youtube is dressed up as ISIS propaganda. There will be pillars of salt.

having a bad day with the autism are we?

They haven't seemed to try and prevent people from going to the black part of town and launching RPGS. That's pretty much the first thing I do whenever I play GTA.

Reported.

Sheeeit, they escalate we escalate, hard to be sanctimonious when you're a hood ornament.

PS thread theme