Deadshot the new Deadpool?

Anyone else have a feeling that Deadshot might become the new Deadpool among normies? I can picture Deadshot being marketed as the adult alternative to Deadpool.

God I hope not. Wiggidy Wiggidy Will Smith is cancer enough as it is

Why would a Deadpool rip off be popular?

Please go back to reddit or wherever you came from

Believe or not. Most of death battle fanbase think deathstroke was a rip off of Deadpool

Notice how Injustice 2's super for Deadshot is just his mobile version

Deadpool has this randum wacky humor that makes him so popular among normies. Deathstroke doesn't have that and he is nowhere near as popular. Deadshot might get some exposure but he is not going to become the new Deadpool. Unless if they write him like that

These are people who think Goku can beat Superman

Subhuman slime

Deadshot will not be replaced with a black clone with wacky Will Smith humor. I can see them easily try this after trying to make Harley into Deadpool then making a literal parody called Redtool. They're desperate to get the Deadpool crowd.

Which is why they tried to make it a quirky antihero movie with pop songs, with GotG's "gang of misfits" vibe?

That is exactly what they tried so very hard to encapsulate, but as someone who saw the movie (for free, DC aren't getting my shekels) those "reshoots" that were reported did nothing to help the movie in terms of humor. All the jokes are awful and even come off as really awkward. The theater I went to was full and was practically dead silent for the entirety of the movie aside from a couple of chuckles at the beginning.

Goku can't beat any member of the JLA, except maybe Wondy.

One of the lazy perks of using the Unreal 3 engine for everything. At least Unreal 3 usually don't run like shit like Unity does.

Also Deathstroke & Deadpool actually have character depth beyond look at how random and pansexual I am.

Friendly reminder Goku died from a heart virus in future trunks timeline. Not only batman could beat Goku. Batman would have a easier time defecting Goku than superman.

Friendly reminder that none of you fags wrote for any of these characters and so arguing on behalf of any of them is moronic fanboyism.

Reminder in the last SS comic before Rebirth there was a black guy who tried to kill Deadshot then was calling himself the new Deadshot.

Deadshot kills him at the end via shooting him through his eyepiece

m8, they already have a new Deadpool, one that's been 24 years in the making.

I wonder how Dini and Timm feel about this.

Oh boy it's happening already…

Yup, sure is happening alright

Friendly reminder that reposting that comic doesn't make you an intellectual.

No, people are more interested in Harley Quinn and the others not Deadshot.

She probably had the most pre-existing name recognition, not bad for a character originally intended to be a throwaway on a children's TV adaption

It's not about being an intellectual, it's about not being a sperg that puts so much into dumb theoretical fights where all arguments essentially boil down to "Character I like punches harder than character I don't like because I say so."

Besides I was gonna post a Saitama but I figured that would trigger somebody, but honestly who cares what some anons on a shitty imageboard think, amirite?

Yes it absolutely is.

Look dude if it really matters to you that much why don't you go to the DC offices and pitch your idea about a Superman comic where Supes beats the shit out of a monkey-looking alien that grew up in Japan until then try to contain your autism.

I can't tell if you're trolling or you're that much of a fucking casual that you honestly don't know who Deathstroke is.

what happened to his mustache and hair?

Now that everybody looks like that, Deadshot should go back to the top hat and monocle.

I know that Timm doesn't like her redesign. I think Dini might have said something along the lines of 'That's not the character I wrote'.

He cut it off to hide his identity after escaping from Belle Reve. He later grows it back.

No because he doesn't break the fourth wall like deadpool. That and DC already did this with Harley Quinn.

seriously I prefer the 80's look he had.

Who wrote this? I think he intended something here.

you can fuck off too you ledditor casual

Holla Forumsmblr is weeak.

I think you're the one who doesn't know newfag.

Its normalfag. Normie is what redditors say to avoid using "homophobic slurs"

Everyone does, the tophat and monocle look is retarded.

Relax, faggot. Normie was born on chans and there's no reason it can't be used on chans. I'd tell you to stop being assmad, but my ass would be mad too if I let every two bit cock guzzler have his 15 minutes.

Not only that, but it's overused

No
1.They made him black.
2.Deathstroke is the adult alternative to Deadpool that has been in a couple of cartoon movies, video games and Arrow.

Keep spamming those images you faggot.

I actually like it on Gentleman Ghost.

I never got this mindset. It's locker room banter for nerds. If you can't handle it you should kindly go fuck yourself.

He just has to prove that they're le dumb, user.

Nevermind the fact that he's agreeing with Stan Lee.

Maybe he meant this type of adult alternative

Stan Lee is merely covering that he doesn't know. Since he didn't create any of them.

Stay triggered, fucking cuck.

Sun Wukong is public domain. So is Thor, Norse god of thunder, for that matter. The only reason Superman doesn't beat the shit out of both of them every other week is sheer laziness and bad writing on the part of DC.

Plus the only reason my Superman stories are considered any less "official" or "canon" than the one's DC publishes is copyright law, the Jews are literally conspiring to prevent me from writing Superman correctly.

Face it user, nobody likes Will Smith and blonde hottie like Margot Robbie sell a fuck ton more anyway
Not to mention that Harley stole every scene she was in on Suicide Squad
They will probably use her in a Girls only movie involving Harley, Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, Bat Girls, Huntress, Zatana, Wonder Woman, Black Canary and many others gals among the femme fatale character roster that DC has…
At least that's what i hope WB to do, if there is still anyone with a working brain in that studio

DC Thor showed up in John Byrne's New Gods.
DC Hercules is a Wonder Woman villain, and a hero in the Atomic Knights/ OMAC post-apocalyptic setting.
Elementals had their own Thor, Savage Dragon had a Thor and a Hercules.
Come to think of it, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency had Thor.

Hey, does anyone remember Adventures In Babysitting?
Netflix Kingpin makes a great Marvel Thor. Probably better than the Bill Bixby Hulk Thor.