Russian superhero industry stronk

Will this flop or will this be bearable? Posting here because superheroes re your domain, Holla Forums.

WHAAAAT

Is there a rip of this? Sure enough they won't light this shit in the west.

I don't think it released yet. It got pushed back like a year.

Now, to wait til southamerica make thier own "not-avengers" movie

im waiting on version from wakaliwood

Most original shit we've gotten from superheroes, bar My Hero Academia, in years.

I really want to see this.

Japan needs one too, and Bollywood…maybe China aswell

Everybody need their no-avengers flick

I want a french one, but animated

Awesome.

I agree all around. I think you can tell a lot about a culture by the heroes they create, so I love seeing stuff like this.

I'm okay with all of this. Someone needs to light a fire under Marvel's ass and get them to stop half-assing their movies.

They've been coasting since the first Avengers movie and they've gotten really arrogant ever since it became obvious that Sony and DC don't know what the fuck they are doing.

More good hero movies will force them to shape up and get back on course.

not Holla Forums related and all i want from this film is the song of the first soundtrack.

Soviet superheroes trying to find a place after the USSR fell is always a cool idea, and I want to see what it looks like from Russia's perspective. I really wonder what this "evil" that's rising from the past will be? An American superhero who can't let go of the past or something?

Don't know if anyone's ever seen this, but I highly suggest it. It's one of, if not the best super hero movie I've ever seen.

It seems in that movie universe the Soviets lasted longer than ours. The main characters seem to have been using their abilities for other things after their purpose was served. From what I gather is the water chick uses her powers for show and the bear guy just lives out in the woods by himself. I'm guessing the villains will be this electricity guy. He hasn't popped up in any trailers and it seems like the main group only has four.

If it's not getting a US release, who cares?

He did show up in recent trailer.

Jesus christ those dub voices

I swear Khan must be the edgelord of this movie

It is directed by Armenian hack who had made nothing but rancid shit in the past. Don't get your hopes up. If you want some Russian superheroes, look into BUBBLE Comics, though they aren't that good either.

What irks me most is that this edgelord cut the truck in half, and Goemon in live-action Lupin III movie didn't.

Octobriana is the superior Russian superhero, even if she is fake.

Welp, Russian dissidents in nutshell.

Best Russian superhero was Captain Russia, but unfortunately artist stopped updating it.

Here's the correct version.