Is she pretty b?

Is she pretty b?

we are all pretty, we just have to find the right camera angle

Too old.

Spooky how the mirror doesn't match. Is she a ghost?

Is she pregnant? She looks like she has a kid in her gut…

Then again, since she's Jewish that might just be what's left of the latest sacrifice to Moloch.

keked at the face blur

no

Why not?

man face

How is that a man face?

6/10

I dunno man. She seems fine but that's a shit photo
Is there any more pics?

r8 my dutch gf >>>Holla Forums

Based off face and tits alone. 6.5/10

Bangable I'll give her that.
What's that puss like?

Also what's the story
Why do you need Holla Forums's approval on whether a girl's pretty?

A long one.

So you don't notice anything… peculiar about her face? Anything that allows you to determine that she's a part of a particular group of people?

I have all the time in the world if you're willing to let loose

I mean yea she looks like a jew but fuck man. It's not like you're going to catch pettiness by sticking your dick in it.

So which features tipped you off about that?

cute af

The nose?
IDK her face just screams jew dude
Her face is quite asymmetrical in that photo as well.
The right side of her face is cuter

Asymmetrical?

And as for the reason why I'm asking, it's mostly because I'm not particularly good at recognizing facial features so I figured I'd use the way other people observe them (what features contribute to classifying a face as pretty or ugly or any other description) to develop the ability.

As far as the "sticking your dick in it" thing, I'm not particularly interested in her in that regard; she's just someone I know.

Yea man check my paint skills.
The different sides of her face look like different people
The eyes and jaw line look different

Ah, cool!
Well in terms of attraction for me the right side of her face in this scenario looks more attractive as it's features are softer and there are no bags under her eyes giving her a younger fitter appearance as well as a more loving vibe. Personally the left side of her face looks kinda evil.

Ah fair enough then… so no nudes :(

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

Well, this is the closest she has to a… um… "revealing" picture. In that it "reveals" a lot of her.

The fuck happened to her arm?

Jewess goes to protest to support her golems. Jewess attempts to use propane bomb to attack police. Jewess fucks it up and blows her arm off. Fellow protesters claim her arm was blown off by a "concussion grenade" despite the fact that flash-bangs deflagrate and don't explode, and as a result couldn't cause the damage in the picture.

I know what you mean

Why do Jews always look so crazy?

Ah what the fuck, I look like that guy when I smile and I don't have a drop of joo blud in me.
My nose isn't quite as big though, and I'm not fucking bald yet