Pony Holla Forumsread

woop woop

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/f/s!AlcMmCKtP6cog6BeNGHWoh9bJwuwWw
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtu.be/bizabLrA5BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like everything is Holla Forums's fault.

Yeah, I bet that betting thing would make it a lot more interesting.. never thought of it that way..
I don't see anything wrong with it. They just really didn't want me playing it I guess kek

same tbh fam

skynet will kill us all

I think the other thread is cyclical now.

I thought so too until I tried posting.

yeah, for some reason it's still capped at 750. the mods need to bring it down to 250 like before. it's just easier to load, and there's no issue trying to post.

bark and shit, god damn

They uncyclicaled it tho, if it were it would have the marker that identifies them. So it hit the cap limit because it's not one of those thread as of now

watch yo mouth, boi.

weird. it was just there a minute ago.
I got a post through successfully though, I remember that post I made was the 793rd or so.

enough WoT for this night.. just saw once i got the vk tank i only need to unlock tracks, then i can directly go to the sp1c

tanks a shit

shut up… arf

the I in SP I C is actually SP 1 C? wot
wot fonts are strange and the L looks just like a 1 then.. strange
i already got my SP 1 C half way upgraded, just need the final engine and then I can work on its gun

ok. if you really want me to.

pls do not…

SP SpähPanzer .. scout tank, 1c

it does
i bet i would wreck you at tennis, even if i played left handed and used a ping pong paddle. you should call your dad a pussy for not liking tennis

goatbois…
I need more.

Pls do!

looks like I got you covered for a while

til i feel like switching folders anyway

luv me plz

I refuse dang it.

what's with the seals, aku?

good, good.

I hat u

NO!

yes, yes

what did you draw today?

fuck off tripfags, you have your own board.

I don't need to tell you why I save shit on my compooper!

if you complain you must be new, hello newfag

But we've been here for years. Are you new?

not shit.
I can show you.

I mostly read about drawing and played the guitar.

true. I just think it's funny, mang.

ah, last we talked you told me you were drawing. wasnt sure if you went anywhere with it

spoopy

There is nothing wrong with clubbing seals

' w'
^

holy chit that's a cool looking tank
I actually really enjoy playing it even though it's mostly stock at this poitn

look how I did this last match

I was trying to set someone on fire but nobody's tank would so I can complete a mission and get a free tank, ended up killing half the enemy team lmao
7 kills LMFAO
just
JUST

FUCK

I have a couple doodles. but nothing to write home about.

I agree with this!

zzz

I do like one of them though.

and still no mastery badge, only 1st frade, thats sad

you could probably love me

i like it!

You probably most likely would because I've never played it before…
kek
I was wondering how long it'd take you to find out the other thread capped..

many thank.

I know, I was looking at that. This is a commonly played tank so there are tons of people using it. Somewhere out there, there's some autistic savants playing this tank like gods I guess.

of course

This is gay, can someone ask mods to make it cycling again?

why did they uncycle the last one?

It hit 750 replies and is glitched.

I am sorry, this is my first day as the new Holla Forums admin. If one of you is good with computers and can tell me to unfuck it, I will do it.

ah, then i would only use my feet and still beat you. i was immersed in show but realised it had been some time since newpost.

so uhh…
what's up?

"dou che"? i always spoke it out dogge

just hanging out… playing RE7 and… being a dog!

i'm an IT guy, i can help.
did you try turning Holla Forums on and off?

sounds like fun.

did you not notice? Holla Forums was down like a few minutes ago.

damn, tank girl comics are in humble bundle book sale.. not sure if i shall buy them

what about you, rose gold?

doodling still.

You're still watching lost? Have you been watching it all day? I planned on watching movies but now I'm just playing WoT..

doodling dogs, i hope

i did see. i only just caught it because i thought people had just stopped posting an hour ago, so i was staring at the screen waiting for it to update. then i tried to post and it said the thread was full.

I will when I stop drawing this cracked out horse.

fantastic

yes. i have been watching it so much the last week that it has infiltrated my dreams and begun to corrupt my reality, but i need to finish it, this is very important. once i do i predict i will feel as if a great burden has been lifted and my life will be my own once more. i see your tanking goes well, and yet i expect better than a mere seven kills from you.

I remember when I was 18ish I thought being gay was the worst and would give anything to not be gay. Now I realize that being gay is just a beautiful genetic mutation gifted so men don't have to deal with women's irrational BS.

also lmao at any cucks chasing SJW feminists, just lol

Just lol at all the cool, masculine gays that don't need females anymore. Just lol if you weren't gifted with being gay.

I don't know how faces work ;~;

oh no!

take yours off and trace it

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?

you're sharing protein

you're admiring masculine physique

being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone

eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.

spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.

all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

Are you at least half way through the entire show?
Sounds fuggin brutal, now I kinda wana watch it, I remember watching the sopranos, back to back, I watched them all. Really cool series tbh, I liked it
I got 5 kills on the second game I did after that, two really good games, was neat
was still able to do well even though my phone's been ringing non stop, had to block two numbers that called me like 10 times each in 30 minutes, jfc that is annoying I don't even know who they are the first time I answered

You guys got Steam? If yes what kind of games do you play?

dogs

I can't. it's firmly attached.

yeah, quarter way through the penultimate season.
i have heard so many good things about the sopranos, it's on the list but i'm not sure i'll ever get to it.
just put that shit on silent and turn off vibration, who uses phones for calling these days anyways

cute ass cat

Use the eyes as a measuring tool.

ahah.
no.

I've been starting with the eyes and drawing the head around it. rather than the opposite, which I usually do. it's kinda fuckin weird to me to do it this way.

ho-hohooooloee shit!

i just got the mother of all TMI overload. a lady from a company i contract with apparently is involved somehow with the prime suspect of a local murder. she told me about cops coming and tossing her house looking for stuff, and locking up a man she had been cohabiting with on suspicion of burglary related to the killing.

this lady is a person i do not know, and have only spoken with on the phone briefly in regards to work orders.

fucking shit, if they subpoena her phone records i could have cops knocking on my door.

who wants to help me look at sweetie belle

TOPLAL

yeah but if I do that then I could be ignoring ppl I don't want to ignore…
this game is frustrating tf outta me, I just wanna set someone on FIRE already but it's not happening ;~;

I'm done fiddling.
I call him jack scrawnyarms.

have you checked the playground?

oh hey it's you
talk about something that's important to you

that's really good!

I coulda done better.
but I'm done.

I consider sucking dick an art form. When someone tells me to suck his dick I view it as an honor and a privilege. Not to mention an opportunity to show off my unparalleled dick sucking skills. Most of the time, the man puts up quite the struggle and yells at me that he didn't mean it literally. But I see straight through that ruse. When I finally free that dick from his pants and place it inside my mouth everything changes. The look of blissful ecstasy on his face reaffirms what I already hold true in my heart. This is what I was born to do. Dick is my medium and I am it's master. No homo.

well fine be that way
is the free tank worth the frustration? how do you go about setting them on fire anyways?

I think its dope

you go to the same well too often it runs dry or gets poisoned

I'm thinking
can't think of anything though

log shows newfag un-cycled again.

eh.

whaat?

oh
thanks for trying at least

yep

Howdy, horsefuckers.

yo

but why?

luv

if you get all your kids from one spot they either run out or the cops show up

kay
any particular reason for the question anyway?

What up?

wow. I'm learning so much!

i'll be ur allibi! haha also if she had a legit business reason to talk to you you should be in the clear.

im not sure, i suppose i wanted to see your thoughts on some matter of particular interest to you

heya fillyfucker!

heya momfucker!

fuckin around with the tablet.
what's up with you?

like for real? I don't get it
who are you

everyone likes to fuck a filly, only most won't admit to it

she didn't have a legit business reason to tell me all the details of the crime. jesus chirst the tech industry is fucked up.

How're you?

Everyone is trying to get me a date, but they keep picking the wrong type of woman.

4gb og tankgirl comics if someone wants
1drv.ms/f/s!AlcMmCKtP6cog6BeNGHWoh9bJwuwWw

why not tell them you're into older women?

yes, sorry if my request has bothered you
no one

I have, but they still focus on women my age.

and why would I want this?

WEW
yeah it is because I think it's a tier 5 premium, but really the first tank in the first set of missions isn't what I want, I want the second one, something called the T28 HTC which is pretty rad and a higher tier. Still fun to play anyway, been having some nice games. I was busy, had to help my uncle unload some sheet metal off their truck.

you dont, its just an offer

oh

I don't feel bothered

just don't know to answer because I don't know the point of asking

so you have yet another tank you will have to work towards. soon you will have them all but i have to wonder, what's the point?
i love sheet metal, what are you doing with it?

okay good
please let me know if you think of anything

Wose silly

just the fillies pretty much

everything else is just noise

I myself do not. That said, how ya been?

anything gory or interesting?

im good, watching pic related. You?

That's the way to go though.

Hoping those trying to get me a date end up hooking me up with a woman I like.

it's not realism though.

the only beauty is imagined
so if you like beautiful things, the real world won't keep your interest

I think that's a lie
I'm sure I'm the same as however you remember

right, of course

i don't know how much i should say about it.
apparently a woman was murdered recently. her husband's ex wife is the prime suspect, and was a roommate of the dispatcher i was speaker to. she sounds like bad news, probably a druggo. some of the actions described seemed to indicate heroin addiction.
the guy sounds like he's innocent, but got wrapped up in the roommate's bullshit and is now looking at charges for helping this woman break into the home where the other woman was killed.

why does it feel like my brain is melting

so when you suck dick, do you imagine it's candy

maybe if you refined the question or something
like I'd like to answer better but I need something to go on

why wouldn't I just buy candy and imagine it's dick
seems faster and easier

Then it's still the way to go.

who keeps fuckin with the cycle

that could be fun! i hope you get a good one!

I promise it isnt.

do you have a fever? take your temperature in the butt, or let me do it for you

man, women have fucking stupid murders. you wont see a man kill somebody over some dumb bullshit like that.

well why not

ok…

it's the new board owner's first day. cut him some slack,

*yawn* hiya everyone.

Have you been drinking enough?

I hope I get a cute mom.

that's because they act on their emotional impulses instead of using rational thought.

Sorry Satan, I just dont want to fuck anything.

Heya

good luck with that

pretty much yeah. bitches be trippin

heya. :)

oh, no? Nothing?

Thought it'd be cute.

Azzy always is.

i'd prefer to leave it unrefined, so as to not restrict the number of possible answers. it's okay if you can't do it now, but when the time is right it will come to you

and they love to draw guys into their web of bullshit.

i don't think i have a fever, and most of my cold is gone too

yeah a lot of fluids actually

not even a scootapony

thats basically how WW1 started isnt it? Bitch was all like "Yo archduke ferdinant my girl just blablalba and my room mate and shes all like blablabla but i did not say that i didnt and now shes trippin saying i was over at shi'aras and she know damn well shiara and i aint talked ever since she done messed around on my cousin" and then Ferdinand shot himself, and the Russians blamed the Jews or something

well thats certainly good news! glad to hear it!

how come every country band these days wants to be the nicklebacks?

like, how do we go from marty robins to this shit? it's fucking trash.

aww poor baby I hope you get better

Nickels everywhere!

I don't think my idea of importance lines up with the general use of the word, is the thing

okay but why the poop

everyone has nickles. but they're not their nickles. they gave their nickles away. they want their nicklesback

yeah…. are you okay for discord tonight?

thanks khan!

if nickleback was named nippleback, would anything have really changed?

That's okay, it's your perspective i sought, not some general sort

how does someone lose their fucking nickles anyway?

I tried giving a shit, really I did.
Found it wasn't worth cost. It really wasn't.

It'd be nice to die with a regret or two but I don't think I will.

holy shit. it's so close!

what's funny is that family squabbling really did play a big factor in the start of ww1, but it was actually the king of england and the czar of russia who ruthlessly tormented germany's kaiser during boyhood.

That day when a friend posts retarded shit on Facebook and you go for their throat.

WITNESS ME

did I win?

FUCK

hey nice job

no, we did poorly.

KILL UOURSELF

damn…

Woah, where did that come from?

so glad i didn't get that.

I will never be shiny and chrome because of you.

I don't know.. I stopped playing it..
It's to fix a tractors rim.

im not a sex driven creature.

sure I can hop on for a bit

Huh thats interesting, I didnt know that. I must read up on this!

okay

the only way to live really

Still better than New Ghostbusters.

maybe one day, brother

heh maybe.

so are a great many things.

Hello Holla Forumsread

k i'm on

the royals of the euro countries were all intermarried. england's king george, russia's czar nicholas and germany's kaiser willhelm all spent time hanging out together during the summer when they were kids.

remember what i said about intermarried? well of course there were side effects. willhelm had a withered hand, which made him the target of much mockery. he also only had 1 nut, which the other boys discovered during a swimming session and never let him live down.

hello mira.

heya

ayyyy

chickun bullying caused ww1. clearly we need to do something about it.

still, if you're gonna fuck something, it ought to be a filly

well, you fuck people cna fuck whatever you want. i think its all pretty weird

jews probably still did it. willhelm wasn't a bad guy. i mean come on, there's only so much shit a person can take from their asshole cousins.

yeah, it is, like if you take it seriously

Hello rose how're you doing?

Hi Blew hows it going? ^_^

Hey smokey.

tired. and bored.
how are you?

well at least WW1 gave us Hitler, so it all happened for a reason.

I try to never take anything seriously.

Im trying to work up a pic for you and Reece!

then this should be easy

hey there

very true. people often forget hitler was a decorated hero of that war.

and he also suffered a gas attack, which is why he didnt use chemical weapons on the front

i'm fine getting plans together for the next day been job hunting recently.

Nice can't wait to see it

that's why he received his iron cross. he ran through the gas to deliver a message to his commanders. suffered health problems for the rest of his life from it too.

yeah? that's good to hear.

i'm good. just watching trash tv and playing emulator games. good luck on your job hunt.

Hey there, Mira

poor Hitler, thats awful!
Speaking of, have you watched Man In The High Castle?

ayyyy

hello blew.

no, i still haven't had time to check it out.

hows it goin Rose?

this happen today

not too bad.
how about you?

did you ever play shattered skies?

Yeah well got any plans for tonight?

Thanks what emulator I played various hacks on a GBA emulator awhile ago i think I have the folder lying around here somewhere

Hey how're you doing solaire?

I dont think so

I'm probably going to draw again in a while.

im great, just typing up some work.

I'm doing okay, could use some cuddles from the usual suspects. You?

oh fun!

i usually play NES, SNES and atari 2600.
i love pong.

it was pretty cool. the badguys in that game had a weapon that would destroy all the planes that were flying above a certain height, so in some missions you have to dive to below 2000 feet or die instantly.

yeah its a fun little project

i'm back sorry, my browser crashed

message me please, it doesnt work if i send the first message

You haven't experienced a real orgasm until you've had a dick pumped into you, tenderizing your prostate while you climax.

it's true~

fine just relaxing planning for tommorow.

is there a ROM of that shitty game for the atari 2600 you know ET the extraterrestrial KEK

I wonder when derpibooru will get hit next also that looks nice :3

Wose is a fool.

yes, i have it.
i'm an avid collector of terrible games.
i'd love a hard copy of that one.

not a fan of butt fun, socks?

thats really good!

i havent used my kiwi trip inna while. i need to start using it again

but what are you even doing tho

haha glad you like it!

Whatcha gonna be doing tomorrow?

PLEAD THE FIFTH

oh yeah?
I think I know the answer already.

Really, I'm not doing anything. I'm in my room, bored. I was trying to fix some appliance earlier that I unfortunately broke but the hardware store was closing just moments before I needed to go there. Hi.

which appliance? Ive done maintenance on dryers, washers, microwaves and stuff like that, I bet I can help!

GRRR

hello
drats, what did you break? you should do something so as not to be bored. what alcohol shall i choose?

I should tell everyone.

Tellem what huh

um…
nothin. never mind. mind your own business, dweeb!

that's what I thought punklord

you wanna go, fuck weed?
I'll wedgie you! and then steal your lunch money.

I know me some alcohol! What kinds do you like?

I broke the lever on a thing in the bathroom because my uncle came knocking really hard on the door… He made me panic and hurry so I applied more force to the lever with my hand than what was necessary and it broke off.. I wasn't familiar with that thing and didn't expect that to happen and now I have to fix it tomorrow.. I feel really stupid for doing that…
I'm out of ideas and open to suggestions.
What's at your disposal?

Did somebody call the lord?

no.

goddamn skitty
thats not hard to fix though. You probably just slipped the chain that goes to the lever from the stopper. It should be pretty easy to reconnect.

ayyyy

Yea I wanna go
To the park with you!

Hah, you wouldn't!

try me.

just open the tank and reattach the line to the tank float.

jinx

*tries*

I'll wedgie you if we ever meet up.
and I warn you, I have the memory of a goldfish. I won't forget this.

Ya ok
I bet you wouldn't

Punk

..but the whole thing broke off..

i only drink don julio real

you don't need that dumb lever anyways, just reach into the back tank thing and pull the chain nbd
how can you be out of ideas? i don't believe you
i will show you and you will pick a bottle okay?

you think so eh?

gorilla glue.

Is that you Vince?

you can still flush it by pulling on that chain inside the tank. just nigger rig it with something.

the outer leverl or the inner lever? I know walmart should have the whole assembly at their stores but I recall youre a ways away from the nearest 24 hour walmart.

Freakin positive
you'd never wedgie me

and a swirlie too!

DDDDDDD:
PLEASE NO

but before that I'm going to hold you down, and spit in your mouth

DDD:
:STOPBULLY:

you'll catch my cooties!

I havn't heard of there being very many bad atari 2600 games tho other than that

Visit a friends and do some more job hunting.

I want your cooties
BUT NOT LIKE THAT

then what is your preferred method of transference?

I really am. I'm also quite hungry now so I think I'll make something after this post.
Okay, sure.

According to my uncle the whole thing messed up, I don't know how that happened. The inside lever stopped working and not only that but it won't stop shooting water and doesn't fill so we had to turn the water off on it. I don't even know how that happened. I guess pressing that button too hard triggered a catastrophic chain of events that rendered it inoperable.

Hand Holding

dear lord. you degenerate!

eventually stuff like that just wears out. nothing to be done about it but replace.

DDD:
IM SO SORRY

HOW ABOUT FUCKING INSTEAD?

im not sure you are even trying to make ideas.
what will you make tonight? i am making salmon
pick a bottle please

whoa now!
reel it in there!

Kissing?

I got a better idea.

Whatsit?

wedgie

IM GONNA BITE YOU

That sounds pretty serious. So the water is continuously draining from the tank into the bowl? Whats shooting water? nothing should shoot water in a toilet.

And unfortunately the hardware store closed when it happened…

I want to have this.. I don't have Tilapia right now else I'd have made that but I'm making chalupas.
How am I supposed to pick one? I'm not sure I understand how thsi works.

sure. let me just bend over for ya here.

small boats again..
do you at least make them out of edible materials?
you look at the bottles and tell me which one to drink, i dont got all night bud
actually i do but let's get this show on the road

Where do you want me to bite?
Nose?

did you post the bottles?

I'm bent over. so, ass

They're entirely edible lol
Give me a moment. I want to see if I can recognize one.

just pee in the sink.
it all goes to the same place.

do not poop in the sink.

I WILL NOT TONGUE PUNCH YOUR FART BPX

yes

i'll believe it when i see it
okay

who said that?
I wanted you to bite my ass. not eat it!

But then there's piss residue in the sink!

Biting is the first step to eating
Duh

it is followed by munch.

don't prepare food in the bathroom sink.

poop in the sink, do it!

What does that entail?

But that's where I prepare food!

I can show you.

D:
:D
?

must have missed it

Such gayness make my eyes water!

if you have to poop in the sink, keep a large stick to ram any chunks down the drain.

try not to pee on your food, then.

lol, pls
I realized I'm not an expert on this subject and tbh all alcohol tastes pretty terrible to me. I'd go with knob creek just because of the name.

finally, an excuse to use my artisanal hand crafted poop ramming stick!

/presents mirror

why's that soldier?

wow lewd. okay though. ima just do it as a shot if that's alright

?!?!?

(((CATASTROPHIC MALFUNCTION)))

it's you. you're a butt munch.

>says the guy that has it

TAKE THAT BACK

no!

I live on a ranch so I frequently just go piss like the animals outside because nobody will see or or judge you.

Please?

GET TO YOUR ESCAPE POD IMMEDIATELY! SOS SOS SS SKITTY IS TAKING ON WATER FAST! SEAL THE VALVES AND CLOSE THE BULKHEADS!

no.

what are you trying to say boy

same i only pee outside

god sees you.
and all your dead relatives in heaven.

hold up skitty, let me just tap into this texan satellite feed

PRETTY PLEASE

I refuse!

ILL BITE UO

I live in the suburbs and I piss outside all the time.

ook. ok.
ok.
I do not take it back

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KEK

why does this meme make me laugh so much kek

Do you really? We have something in common :D

delet satellite

I will eat u

joke's on you, I'm a woman.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
BUT WOMAN GROS

way to deflect
if i was you i would say that phrase as frequently as possible, in fact next time you post a vocaroo you better find a way to get that in there.

we have plenty of things in common. one of those things is not a favourite bourbon i have nothing against knob but the blantons was right next to it and that's a best for sure

that sounds like something a queer would say.

or a child. cause girls are stinkey,lol.

r u a girl tho

legally yes. but spiritually I feel more like a pyrofox.

this is oppression!

so do u have a dick or not
thats the bototm line here

Momma gonna put a line in your bottom.

it looks more like roast beef hanging from a nail.

stop oppressing my species. cishet shitlord!

lol, well what can I say..
You think so? I mean I guess maybe we do. I wonder how many..
No surprise, I don't know anything about bourbons and much less have a favorite one.
Then why not just correct me on that and go with the blantons? I don't know enough about them to pick a good one, sry :/

Take it a noobs uncycled us again?

what

STOP

yes sir.

probsbaly

exactly what you mean unless ur some kinda yellowbelly
i do think so, and i think there are quite a few things but maybe if you don't see it i am off base. because i said i would drink the one you picked, and so i did. or am i guess. and it's really good so don't be sorry
wat do tonight

needles to say, I don't think you'll be looking at a roast beef sammich the same again.

Hah, you think that's bad just think of a cheese toastie whenever you see an old granny… or a fat dyke.

HECK U
RB WAS yummy

confused

what give you that clue?

great chest ahead!

womanly smegma.

:3 and now you're frenching an open axe wound every time you eat one eh?

STOP THATS SO GROS

I want mommy's special roast beef sandwich.

very gross.

Ill eat you

does smegma count as a dairy product?

I see!

wow ok, well I just said it was ironic because the bottle with the funny name was under YOUR possession.
I do think so too, I just.. kinda don't want to be the first to say it because what if I'm the one that's off base.. or something, then I'd be overcome by an unimaginably crippling and unparalleled petrifying sense of awkwardness unlike anything else of this earth and I would refuse to see the light of day for years to come.
I don't know, if you want to pick a movie I'm down for whatever.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yes I'd like the smegma cheese pizza.
and a 2 liter of lymph. make sure it's plenty warm, crusty lymph is gross.

skittyhole time when?

Stop it

that's just gross mayne.

ok.

Can I get one with extra cheese?

Uhm..
sit?

Do you hate your mother?

yeah

don't skimp on the smegma cheese.

Stop stop stop

no?
I don't hate my mom, I just don't want to drink her tiddy milk!

despite having a foreskin i still find this gross

there's no breaks!

lmao! why?

DDDD:

wooooow okay and why is it ironic exactly?
well you aren't off base, in some ways i'd say we are two pees in a pod. i'd like to amend my statement from earlier, this might be just as good, and it is ten percent stronger at one hundred twenty proof. i can't believe it can be this smooth at this strength, good choice skits.
did you actually think the usual suspects looked okay? it's a bit of a change from the last ones. also sahara. there is also mission impossible three. the imitation game if you want an award winner. precious puppies is another option of course. or why not the goosebumps movie? it is probably retarded but it looks kinda fun

haha glue

Why, it's all natural. I got it straight from the tap and I turned out fine.

now

ok. tell me what insertion you want first.
1. dildo
2. vibrator
3. cellphone
4. dick
5. fist
6. anal beads

yeah, when you were bab!

My family was catholic so I was raised properly to believe that everything that comes out of our bodies is disgusting sin against God

Ill eat you

the animals are unapologetically messy

wtf!!

Usual suspects was good as fuck. Im trying to get Skitty to watch a Scorcese film too, but so far no luck. You seen much of Martin Scorcese's work?

ikr

all of it

I need more, to become stronger!

that just makes it even hotter!

go for it fam.

man, I hate when I accidentally put too much mayo on my sammich and it gets all over.

They need to clean the heck up!

Ill start with ur toes

teller to whip out her knockers then.

I knew you had a thing for feet.

noice. Its hard to say what my favorite is even from just his mob films, but damn, Goodfellas is a classic

you are a badposter

UH NO
ILL EAT YOUR EAR INSTEAD

You go high, I'll go low.

why's that?

I guess I could lend you an ear.

:l

Ill..
Eat ur tongue?

oh yah?

Dog plug it in.

Heck yea!

I'm just fuckin around mayne.

Option 0

Nevermind, I'm not sure what I was saying :|
nick pls lol
Yeah I did, seems like one of those movies my friend who drove me on that race and started slamming his dash when he won would get me to watch with them
is mi3 a jamebond movie? I always liked those, and the n64 games based off them
like I said, whatever you want, if you want :P
whatever's on netflix, or piratable kek

I'll cook you

!

it's the only way to deal with a jew!

uh huh i bet
mi3 is an ehtan hunt movie which is like an american james bond with more action and explosions. where can you even pirate things these days? maybe you could just choose again

Uh, g2g for now

I'll fuck you around nigger!

gay

you can run.

Well the pirate bay apparently still exists, if you want me to choose then I'd go with moana. It already finished downloading.

what's that supposed to mean?

hurt me more, snake

You know exactly what it means you stupid cat boi!

you haven't watched that yet? i thought you had that on the account thing your friend gave you. i didn't know that site was still good.
don't let me stop you but i can't really watch things on this computer. i can just keep watching lost or whatever

are u gay?

you mean.
in the ass?

give one example where ponies are not cuter wearing clothes

No, I didn't tell you my grandpa walked in on me and started watching it so I quickly changed the movie to a documentary before the actual cartoon showed up? He'd have made fun of me if he realized what I was watching, plus the stream wasn't the best quality so I didn't continue it later.
Oh, so you weren't gonna watch a movie? Oh. Well nvm then.

bi actually

What you cand do a titjob?

do you use a trip/name on here?

nyet
try again

sometimes

I don't got tits.

kek, yeah i think you did tell me that, but it was like a month ago or something i thought you would have seen in since then. now that i read the second sentence i see why you haven't watched it since then. i can watch netflix stuff on the tv through the ps4, but pirated stuff i would have to do on my comp and this thing is not capable of smooth operation. sorry

You got nipples. They've gotta open up somewhere.

o okay

open? I'm afraid I don't follow.

Oh, right. That's what you meant. Well, if you want to keep watching lost, I'd rather not disturb you, but I'll watch mona some other time, who cares. If you do wana watch a movie well I'll do whichever of the ones you said earlier.

*pats the reeceypet*

Nipples have holes, how do you think babies drink out of them? Male nipples have holes too, just like lady nipples.

are you telling me you're going to fuck my nipples?

i don't know what i want to do. i don't know if i want to keep watching and i don't know if i can stop if i didn't want to. do you like jack black? help me

i knew it was you

LMAO

hello fellow reeceypet enthusiast!

I haven't said that. You did, and it sound like a fantastic idea!

umm…
maybe we could do something less painful. like watch a movie.

Oh come on, you gotta know what you really want. Maybe more so what you'd prefer.

si?

Huh. Yeah that does sound better doesn't it?

i want to drink as much of this knob as possible and take a couple roulette spins. but im not gonna. do you like jack black?

:3

i'm an enthusiast of all pets
petplay is fun

yes sir. it does.
I recommend running scared.

i have no idea who you are at all now

nice
haven't seen that one
i actually just saw this pic in the discord, this would be perfect for a chickuning

oy vey!

I don't like the idea of running. There a reason to?

I only just made that one tonight
hmmmm not sure how I'd chickun this though.

yeah, you just shot your abusive russian father with your neighbor's revolver, which was also used in a drug related homicide.

Well… that went somewhere unexpected. Don't be gloomy.. also my tv suddenly started screeching with white noise and it's freaking me out and your post isn't helping. wtf
I'm not familiar with them.

did she died?

He must've been a communist. What am I doing with a CIA handgun?

dunno

you stole it from your neighbor, to defend yourself!

yes, well you sort of asked. have you seen the ring? that white noise thing is what happens before she comes to kill you, be careful. i ask because if you don't like jack black i don't think you would like goosebumps. i haven't seen it but he is the protagonist so i think it's a safe bet.

Kek. What the fuck.

We'll I'm a goddamn nigger size I should shoot da po po when they come!

mexicans, you know?

nah, your kid now.

the man. the myth. the legend

LMAO.

yes, it keeps happening, worst movie next to that one about the mansion full of ghosts in each room and the floor had rings that started spinning like wobbling gyroscopes and cutting people
well if you want, so we do that?

that he is

thirteen ghosts?
that was pretty scary when i watched it way back when, definitely got spooked. i'd say
it really depends on your opinion of jack black, but since you have only seen like three movies you don't have much of a foundation
have you seen tropic thunder?

Am I also a squid now?

no, a kid now.

In a kid now! I'm a squid now!

I think so, I saw it such a long time ago that I only vaguely remember it now. Very funny. No, I don't think I've seen that one, I've heard of it. Ok I googled it and actually, I saw like half that movie and fell asleep a long time ago… I sometimes fall asleep when watching movies I'm not all that into.. It happened to me once when I was invited to watch some spiderman movie with a white guy and I fuggin fell asleep LOL im fuckin laughing remembering this, I had already forgot, the dude was like all sad, I felt like a complete douchebag and fugin embarrassed..

Kek

there are no good spiderman movies but tropic thunder is kinda funny, i think you were too tired when you tried to watch it or at least that is what i'll tell myself. wow it's two

kek. wha?

the first two Raimi spidermans from the early 00s were great

You don't like the spidermen movies? I watched a few but can hardly remember anything except him shooting sticky stuff at things out of his appendages. yeah, I was, i was also pretty tired when I fell asleep in that theater, it was very late and I woke up very early when we were hanging out.

wow, no fun allowed

Hard to tell what's happening here.

Skinhead.

I like bananas in my bum

heheheheheheheeheehehe

wow. just like that amazing atheist guy!

im not sure actually, it's been too long so it's unfair for me to say that. i really hated who they picked for the female lead tho.
so what are you up to now? you must be doing something. what are all the ?s

he's my idol

You know he let Bruce Campbell be in the Spider Man movies cuz hes such a bro?

lol

I didn't know that. Never saw any of the spiderman movies.

w-what?
Well if you want to do goosebumps :P
I'm just here… nothing else going on.. also those were just me trying to see if I could find any emojis that work in the name but they explode into a bunch of questionmarks :/

discordio pls

bacon boy.

not discordio m8

Glorious

the emojis never seem to work
i want to watch what you want to watch, it's that simple. nothing else? yaright. you have to be doing something other than waiting five to ten minutes in between posts.
im gonna take half a perc, seems like a good time

I can't stop laughing at the 6th comment.

Well now I feel pretty dumb, if I said anything I'd have to make it up so I'd rather not. Is that the thing you use to sleep? I'm going to shower.

hahay eah, it's really great :P
I gotta go now though I'm sorry Cate, have a good day/night and I'll catchay when I get home or tomorrow or something soon hopefully.

Have a good one.

Doubt

Idk how long ago that was
Also

the first two were really good, you'd enjoy them

huh? no you wouldn't you should just tell me. i guess you just did tho you dummy
nah percs are painkillers, kinda like artificial heroin. have a nice shower~

nice, topquality

and a nice chianti *thp thp thp*

owe

why thank you!

You're thinking of methadone

yeah i could be way off. what about roxicets? aren't they pretty much artificial heroin? i like to smoke them. i wanted to go to a methadone clinic for fun the other day. do you know if it's difficult to do? hi btw

Nah they're just a really strong opiate. From what I've heard the feel like oxy just a lot stronger. Props to you though those aren't easy to find. Methadone is really the only opiate that's synthetic herion. Idk how easy they would be my brother is the big opiate user I'm not the biggest fan of them. But I think you need to have some sort of recommendation from a rehab or something cause generally it's used to get people off herion. But it's ironic cause they go from doing herion all the time to doing methadone all the time.

Also heyyy

huh. yeah i used to get roxicets by the bottle full. smoking them is really nice. yeah that is what i was worried about, why would a clinic let just anybody walk in and start using it. isn't it less harmful than heroin though? kinda like doing nicotine gum or something. how do i buy heroin?

how is new jersey

Wew I know some people who'd kill for that. Exactly not sure how they do it but I bet it's something like that. Also it's a bitch cause they literally give you only a full days dose everyday so everyday you gotta get up at like 7am and drive to the clinic to get your methadone. Guess why they said fuck it and went back to doing herion. As deep as you are I really don't think you should do herion. You could probably fake it honestly you are a heavier user by the sounds of it. If you want methadone I'm sure you could get it. But herion is really easy to get. Just ask around. Like everything though the price and quality changes. Vegas is the place for herion addicts. New jersey was alright really liked the place I was staying. Girlfriends parents made me leave though so I'm on a bus to Las Vegas my dad's gonna help me out. On my way out of Denver currently. Cause of this shit though after her court date she's gonna start hitch hiking cause she wants to and meet up with me in Vegas then we're probably going to head to Cali and hitch hike up to Oregon. Gonna chill there probably till July and take our time getting there. Why July? Cause there's a rainbow family meet up duuuh

Might lose connection heading towards the Rockey mountains

Shit, i forgot to add 0 to that list which is "the thread decides"

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

youtu.be/bizabLrA5BE

it's easy where i am, pretty cheap too.
hmm, this is good advice. i will steer clear of the methadone clinics and try to find some h or fentanyl. i gotta find some.
wow damn, didn't you just go from west to east? and now all the way back, what a fukin trek. i used to live in denver, i would totally have let you stay there if i was still in town, oh well. las vegas is sick tho maybe you can have some fun there.
what even is a rainbow family meet up?

good luck with the altitude

gay

Pretty much. This one has felt faster than the last probably because there hasn't been ten hours or fucking delays. But it's still a bitch. Also it's literally a shorter trip but almost like 26 hours. Aw kek you're a sweet but even if you did I was only there for an hour and I gotta keep moving. I'll get to see some old faces and faces I haven't seen for a good while. Grew up in Las Vegas. I've spent 14 years of my young 19 year old life there. It's a tradition around the country started by old dead heads and hippies. We all meet up trash some park feed each other food various drugs and sex. And it's all free baby

uh what an awful ride, would avoid that at all cost. guess it's a good thing you are only there for an hours cause im not there anymore anyways but if you travel back to two thousand eight just look me up. that's awesome, what a cool tradition it sounds like a blast

let
me
smell
you

So being off me meds is definitely not a good thing when I'm trapped in a small area with 30 people.
Anxietys going nuts.

Ill probably be here as much as possinle to deal with it.

Howre you lot?

take meds u fuk

I'm here.

Calm mate, theyre not viagra they wont help me fuckin any

G'day

except with the rampant anxiety
y viagra do you have ed you ancient fuk

[ACT] -> [DEFENESTRATE]

* You throw Northy out the window.
* Northy falls on their back.
* This accomplished very little in the way of actual damage.

Yeah I had the worst panic attack I've ever had because of this. Almost throw myself off a parking garage. Sure thing the second I get access to time travel and after I stop my own birth from happening you'll be my second stop. Right? It's going to be the shit.

Kek I hate this country so much

Yeah that does sound awesome, im jealous tbh.
i know a guy who jumped off a fifth story level of a parking garage and lived. landed on pavement and everything. dont kill yourslef but if you have to do it dont choose parking garage.

[ACT] -> [HUG]

I dont have viagra or ed you said take some meds then i fuck.
Not those sorts kek.
Its a pun mate.

I went off them as i had a few severe events hit all at once and its just reached a point where i got over it all.
I went onto a state of shock i guess.
Ill go back on them eventually but not for a while.
I wanna know what i feel like without them first.

found this for you

also, gnight pony pals

HA! you got me there! i found some viagra once and took half the bottle and let me tell you that shit works, don't do it the extended duration of bloodflow to the penis can cause lethal clots
what are the events? are you okay rap?

topsaved, gooodnightt

lol

Don't be to jealous still gotta get there. Five stories isn't a lot. The one I was at was literally twice that. No doubt it would have killed me. Anything over seven stories is more than likely ohko. What you really mean is at least pick a any building higher than four stories. Here I'll post the picture I took from the top.

Priapism is no joking matter.
Seriously.
Im surprised you didnt get needles all through ya dick.

Aside from stress due to noise and people causing anxiety im fairly ok.

test

FAILED

/hug

yeah maybe but if you give me an invite im coming and a night at the bellagio is on me. yeah he didn't die but he got royally fucked up, that's a real nice view and i would say don;t kill yourself but if you have to send nudes then use a gun

yeah inknow but that shit words. what are you up to?

rude

skiiiits

Mkay low pass.

Im at a family gathering first time this sides been completely together since my grandfathers passing.

Though tbh dont really know why im here… most of these people think very negatively of me.
Ill get over it

Howre you, whatre you up to?

Hugs

wow, has that been quite awhile?
my dad was legally disowned from his dad so i know how this is, a little bit awkward at gatherings. good luck
i am taking drugs and posting, trying to finifhs a show that has been a yoke on my shoulders for seven years.

okay i actually will, and i will pay for my fair share of the substance. well if you ever feel like it sendem. and i got guns if you needem, god knows they have been put in that position before. suicide aint that cool tho

Send your body to my address. Black market organs dont come cheap you know.

Your body will not go to waste

Several years now yeah.

Thats sucks man im sorry to hear that.
In my case it was a systematic effort by me mother to poison my image to my family.
They all think im worthless scum or some derivative there of.

it already has

Sure you could say its being wasted in your control

that kinda sucks.
the only part that bothers me is that i won't be included in the will. and this is disturbing for a number of reasons, physically and mentally.
im not surprised that it is a woman who has tarnished your image to government and family.

im sorry. goodbye

yes, it is all relative, isn't it?

Absolutely all of it

WRONG PIC

yes, exactly

hey

You can challenge that in court and you wont be denied at least some compensation

Ello

hello

ya'll seen any of those CaNoNs?

How is this other user doing?

Not today no
He may be on later though if not tomorrow or sunday im sure

seriously? i would love some startup cash for my investment empire

i don't know
could be better
why am i even here

True statements on most fronts, Why is anyone here? But then again, why wouldn't be here?

Not certain on american law but i know in aus that of a legitimate challenge is made by an offended party (surviving disowned child sibling etc.) Then they basically never walk away without something.
Unless theres really good reason for it and not just spite as it usually is.

why is anything anyways? what a waste of energy even in the broadest sense…

here there are some effed up laws, a man can be held liable for child support as a sperm donor. that is fucked up. and one of the main reasons i hate the system, along with non custodial alimony, that is fucked too.

I learned that if you go on the dole in america you don't have to pay child support.
But then youre on minimum government benefit wages

You must know something if you know its a waste of energy, tell me your secrets!

Also ive seen a child rape victim forced to pay child support to his assaulter

yeah that might be true, but if you go on that substantial dole you are no longer a person imo.
wat do

no. if you care do research, if you don't dont

do you want to know what is not cool?
when you peace out and go to bed without warning. hella cool

Theres no resources to research from when it all comes from the same source. Tell me your secrets. You must have been enlightened, so tell me what it is you found!

if you try to end it and it doesnt work then the energy is conserved and used in another scenario so just keep trying and hope it isnt your time, thats about it

Only get illegal immigrants preggerz so they get kicked out soon and you dont have to worry

This is not new information. If one really wanted to end it, they would really end it. Although sad thing is the energy is conserved anyway either way.

inb4 never comes back

i wish is couldn't but there's a reason im stuck here. just make something revolutionary and expected, the island should , make the breakthrough easy.

THE BEGINNING START AT THE BEGINNING!

can't it just end? pls

always remember to leave your character in a safe place before you log out!

I feel cheated of a story tbh

Sorry Nick, I was out.

safety is an illusion

the story's end is the same as any other, frustration unlocks your soul

hi rap. skits is out too, the cunt

Having fun hopefully.
How're you?

probably, or sleeping. im playing an exciting game of russian roulette, great stuff

But I wanted the beginning, the ending may now be spoiled but atleast let it give me the ride, its not even moving anymore

The VR Game?

im sorry, im working on it

no, an actual game of me spinning a .500 smith and wesson and pulling the trigger

have you been hunting before?

…. why're you doing that?
Can you stop?

yes, frequently. why

the reasons are obvious.
but i've gotten pretty lucky with one in five odds tonight

Its ok, also could you at least send me the gun after your done with it.

Fill me in?
What happened?

yes, as long as it's a legal transaction, the one im planning on using is a 9mm so you have to aim well. right above and behind your ear, angled towards the brain stem, don't aim towards your temple or something dumb.

nothing, don't worry about it. i don' have the proper conditions here anyways. i could make it easily though my ideal is a funeral pyre

Give me the tldr of what happened then, please?

How does this work? Is it not a gift?

I know through the brain all the way

Gunna head to bed now, ive work in rhe morning.
Have a good one

Night Raptor

MY EYES WHY DO THEY BURN! I WASNT EVEN LOOKING AT A SCREEN ALL NIGHT!

The hills have eyes..

Wew should add me on something. Sucks the only thing I know how to get in Vegas is weed n coke. Wew don't even temp me like that senpai

If anyone is gonna sell my organs it'll be me

Let's step up and everybody get stepped up. And let's get some personal space up in this place

We'd have so much fun in the name of science.

That isnt happening.

That's even a bigger no

You're a party pooper

I wasnt asking

At least I was invited

poni

poni

poni poni

poni poni poni

ponis

ponii

I want a jar of dirt.

Where's everyone

Also, captcha

when in doubt, post Luna

Indeed!

And cute pic

Is a caddy welcomed?

you can poni me if you want

It's not in a sexual way m8.

For the last time, i won't have sex with you, geez

whatever "poni" is I'm sure I want it done to me

Gay

liar. it has everything to do with penises, mouths, boipussy, and wet hands.

poni poni is CaNoN's thing.

You cant just make it your thing, get your own thing

CaNoN is not for sexual
poni is not for sexual

says the Ayatollah of the Cornholeuh…………………..

poni is too. don't you lie to me: i thought you were better than that.

You sound gay

yer all buncha faggits I swer to me mum.

well, you know, the post you are replying to, I should send that exact one to you again because it's perfect for a response again.

first time quads ever lied

oi cunt.
quads never lie.

ppony :3

Checked
Sgaye

What… but I have plenty of….. things!

nice get Rose

What's up skye?

man, that happens to me all the time. I always put too much mayo on my sammiches, and it gets everywhere.

y- you too sir.

This one
and this one
lies.

This lord and master of all things homosexual
likes to call straight, pussy butchers gay.

This one here is the only normal one in the thread.

wanna make me a mayo sandwich

I dunno about that…

no.

I'm not sure that was a compliment but
Thank you..?

fucking russian hackers.

i-i bet they suck anyway

Well, if you don't wanna be called normal, what do you have to offer as evidence?

yeah, I prefer smegma cheese pizza, and lymph milk.

I don't mind, I don't care what anyone calls me.
I just wonder how you came to this conclusion

No u
Washing up with no hot water in house, having to boil water in kettle…

Hah no, gay

Whut

todays education day wasnt as boring as yesterday, so only half the doodles

Oh gosh, no power?
That sounds awful

test

wow it actually took the pic

Not ded yet

Power, no hot water, but the heating and lights work.

skitty, i drew your tank

*snort* *snort*

#=ヨ6wSBo戞

hi

kek..
neato

pls don't do that

This threads almost done for, lets make a new ones

kek

FANCYPANTS MAYOR I SEE HIM AND HIS HAT

fslzxnfcjfznkpmhr yzsng pupde atzua oxc

NEW THREAD