Strong Female Protagonist

I, for one, am tired of capeshit wherein people with godlike powers struggle with life-and-death moral dilemmas or use their abilities to stymie world-ending threats. We need a new kind of hero, one who can deal with the real pressing issues of the current year.

This got boring fast. Sage because we didn't need this shit.

Another one already?

So this is basically a Shapeshifter (Not-Mystique) being "shamed" for changing gender in the middle of a Feminist Club meeting? am i getting it right?

Anyway, STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER/PROTAGONIST can be done right, it is just that the West in particular sucks at it right now because reasons.

Japan still frequently shits out confident, capable female characters, sometimes as protagonists sometimes as lesbians, sometimes without even giving a shit about romance.

Hell, identity of someone who shapeshifted or reincarnated is actually a rather fun character exploration as far as writing goes, and not only the sexual one.

I'd fucking love a comic where some BADASS MANLY GUY CONQUERER or reincarnates as a little girl and is actually uncaring about it, playing a perfect little girl out of having gratitude to the parents for raising him/her during the period he could not take himself rather then standard SUBVERSION OF MALE VALUES or HEY I HAVE BOOBS NO routes, or even better a Vain Sorceress dealing with suddenly being a hairy dude with shit tier genetics, not only losing the ability to "charm with her beauty" but as a result having to rely on action rather then manipulation, or even just "serial reincarnators" that just suicide ASAP if they don't get the body they want and the grief they cause when doing so. Possibly with jabs at I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG BODY crowd.

Though i can tell just by the art this isn't going to be a interesting explorations and just your standard SNOWFLAKE spiel.

Why do all tumblr artists have the exact same art style?

because it's easy to copy, it doesn't involve any effort at all, and you can draw the shapeless blobs tumblr loves so much.

That webcomic stopped being interesting at the rapist killer chapter. Poor pacing aside, it has the same flaw as most post-modern superhero stories: it tries too hard to reconcile the fantasy with reality and comes off as a bland soap opera with Current Yeah overtones and superheroes in the background.

Interestingly it got picked up for print by Top Shelf a while ago.

You'd think that the authors wouldn't want everyone to realize that safe spaces are actually a terrible idea that enable shitty fragile people, but I guess they can't help themselves.

Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu is about a high school boy who loves twin-tails, and receives a bracelet that transforms him into a cute twin-tailed girl. Hilarity ensues of course.

Meh

Ranma is still leagues ahead

Ranma was pretty fun but dragged on as it went on, fun characters though. a shame Akane went to shit tier after the haircut.

I haven't watched it, it gave me too many Kampfer vibes.

What is that comic called? Victim Olympics?

Oppression Quest

The thread title isn't arbitrary - the comic is literally called Strong Female Protagonist.

Storytime?

This must be a parody

This shit was so fucking cash.

Amusingly, the first parts of the comic, when it was storytimed a few years ago over at half/co/, made it not half bad. It wasn't the greatest thing but it felt somewhat genuine and the story and characters weren't dumb. Some good plot, some heavy emotional shit at times, and even a few great ideas here and there.
The comic's title is retarded though, as it's never once mentioned and isn't even all that relevant to the story to begin with, and feels too much like a jab at "muh male comic audience", but overall, in the end, the comic wasn't that shitty.
I haven't seen anything from it though, since then, so I have no idea if the author kept the quality going or not; and seeing the two pages that got posted in this thread, it's… hard to imagine it did.

Why is she being such a dick to the shapechanger?

"I cannot feel safe if there is a single man around, so any person that is a man, even just for a moment, is making me feel unsafe and needs to go"
it's two people being weak, fragile and frail asking each other to make the other one feel validated and obeyed

It is about a girl with superpowers who tries to be a superhero. Thing is she doesn't have a clue about how to improve the world outside the hero thing and she tries to find an useful moral cause she can follow.
i think it was like that IIRC, it was storytimed in the other Holla Forums a long time ago, there was this discussion about if it was a SJW fest or actually a criticism to SJW.
Those pages are actually a good example of that, it is a SJW stuff who tries to be helpful but you can see they are not helping anyone.

All of these subjects could have been handled decades ago and better, if the editors had just let Mystique be Rogue's biological father.

The mentality behind it I assume is, "You have a dick and are physically capable of raping me with it." Regardless if they actually would.

That's actually one of the reasons I wish we knew less about the creators of comics at times. Because a lot of SJW work, when taken at face value, condemns SJW ideas accidentally. So it would be a lot more interesting to discuss the work by itself without having the writers twitter tell us straight up if he's a cultist or not.

Ehh. I would beg to differ. She already had like 4 children dude. Granted two were from the future. I forgot how many she abandoned. There's a point where you just need to stop. Just stop.

Just like… four more kids. Then she can call it quits.

Just kidding, she'll never stop! Since her body stays young forever due to her power, she'll always be ready and willing for cock and she's addicted to cum.

Didn't the T-Mist make mutants sterile or something via House of Ideas? Also does anyone have that House of ideas edit?

Damn forgot pic.

Yes and the inhumans who are currently getting pushed as well as everyone else in the marvel universe have done nothing about it
Marvel is literally gassing the mutants to death

Also

Oh, I forgot that retarded shit. Poor Mystique, her love of cum means nothing now.

The ONLY interesting thing about all this is that it makes Spock's statement about mutants in the X-Men/Star Trek crossover true. Mutants really were just a genetic fad.

Just fucking let it go. You had a gut reaction to things, I get that, but harping on things after being corrected won't make you look intelligent. A wise man knows when to drop a subject. Also every fucker here should read a bit of the thread before commenting, or you are promoting the exact shitty, clickbait OPs you claim to be against. If you see a thread you don't like, hide it, report if needed, move on.

Don't worry user. I've fucked up before too

Show, don't tell. How are we supposed to have a serious discussion about these issues if we can't see what she's going through?

So, just a tasteful panel or two of her taking cock after cock?

Sigh.

What the fuck? He can literally be more of a woman than every tranny and "bigender" faggot in that group. Fuck off you sanctimonious cunt.

The fact that they both start crying at the end is really funny, and accurate.

I actually read this shit for quite a while, up until she met the fireman and realized that she should'nt go around telling everyone what to do and started her organization. I got to say, it did have some interesting usage of powers, but it was never enough to make me ignore the SJW bull.

Now I see it has come to a different level of bullshit. This is the kind of thing that needs to be exposed, for everyone to see how insane these people are.

Wow Goatbitch is pretty on the money for how these wymmyn will turn on the waterworks while attacking you. Kudos for how her point is self-defeating since feminists who want spaces without a hint of men in them hate trannies.

It's not that fucking important, yo. It's just a dumb webcomic, right? We indulge a few things like this because it's fun to talk about, but why would we need to "expose" anything, since it's a comic 99.99% of the world will never know or care about?

Well, I feel this gender fluidity thing can really mess with young people's heads and that page sums very well the stage things are.

Anyway, I'm just shitposting too, not organizing a rally or anything.

Some perspective on the matter is important, because it's not just one webcomic. It's TV shows and movies and public education and college classes and social media and newspapers all pushing this ridiculous idea that there are dozens of genders, that no one is straight, and that feminism is the religion of peace.

Public education is specifically tailored to beat down young boys in their formative years (the most important ones in their development) while uplifting young girls and teaching them a bunch of ego-inflating bullshit.

While they are beat down for their entire lives, they are slowly poisoned by feminism bullshit that is laced into nearly all mainstream media. Superhero comics aren't even so much about superheroes anymore. They are vehicles for propaganda and SJW cognitive dissonance. Stuff that teaches them that gender and race don't matter.. Unless you're a white male, in which case you are automatically guilty for all the worst crimes committed in history.

This shit needs to be stomped out wherever it rears its ugly, side-mullet'd, hair-dyed head.