Like him or hate him, but the faggot has a point

Like him or hate him, but the faggot has a point.

I can't tell if he's a genuine retard or just pretending to ridicule and mock genuine Trump critics.

Nvm, i just realized that it's the Amazing Faggot. (almost didn't recognize him without his banana)
He's become sort of a caricature of himself.

nah he is cool he just think trumpfags are colossal faggots and so are hillary fags.
at least he is real.

unlike so many people I don't judge people based on what others say about them the guy makes sense.

he is against the kike-right and the retarded sjws.

I instantly disregard opinions of people who have "athiest" or "cynical" in their names or who have some kind of cringy profile picture.

This video is the most libertarian thing I've heard amazing atheist say.
He is a true bernie fag.
Bernie can still win guys, if we can just donate 20,000 dollars to my paypal account, I have a plan that will succeed.

It's not a factor for me, if he has a sound thought process I don't care about labels.
reconsider.

haw haw banunus in the angus

Opinion discarded. Oh, this is Amazing Atheist? Double discarded.

can you do this?no?
How does it feel to have a flat 2d brain and will never amount to anything in life?
man sometimes I think I am talking to computer programs.

Ad hominem.

Can you not do that? Do you have to find something you agree on for every person so you don't have any conflict in your life? How sheltered were you as a child? Grow a pair, man. Also this, .

I can do it pretty well,only if people's opinions are total shit this guy isn't.

So because someone you don't like has an opinion it must be wrong.

that's what is doing I judge ideas not people.

ah my bad

what do anthropoid climate change people even want to happen?

Why can't I do both simultaneously?

I'm not , but saying someone you disagree with is right on something is fine. Why are people so hesitant to do this.
If some SJW or a Holla Forumstard said "don't kick babies off buildings" I swear people would find a way to justify it in some way, just to make sure that they didn't agree with the other side on a single issue.

I'm not even saying I would hesitate to agree with this guy on something. I'm literally just saying that I have yet to find out what that something is and as a side note, I think he's a piece of shit who likes to dip his balls in boiling oil. That's a big red flag to me.