Daily kill all americans thread

daily kill all americans thread

it is a country full of all the things everyone hates

niggers, communists, rednecks, capitalists, women, christians, muslims, JEWCOCKSUCKINGASSSHOLEFUCKHEADS, scientologists, the band creed, the band nickelback, the website tumblr, the website jewbook, the list can go on and on

it is time to put an end to all these horrible things

in short it, is time to KILL ALL AMERICANS

America is stronger than ever so good luck with that you filthy foreigner.

is it true?

america is right on the verge of becoming putins bitch and also america is about the shut out all the people doing shit detail for no money in their country

which will ruin the economy

I'd rather suck Jew Cock rather than Syrian cock Eurofag :^)

surely you don't believe this. America would have to somehow become reliant on Russia, thats just not going to happen

do you have the slightest clue on what is going on in eastern europe and the middle east?

america might have a useless wig in office and laugh because the think it's funny, and rest assured russia is hardly going to miss the opportunity

america is currently behaving like brazil did in the soccer cup in 2014

being cocky and relying on past success

not understanding how hard others are working to annihilate them

Creed is a national treasure

The Russian economy is solely dependent on oil. which price is volatile.
the world has been riding Americas coattail for the past 60 years. and as always everyone hates the U.S until their country is invaded.

lol yes

even in a future situation when all americans truly are annihilated

i hope the music of creed is forever blasting in a museum that is designed to make people remember why all americans ultimately had to die

russia is not at all solely dependent on oil

and then you actually give me a chance to use the phrase

when you do exactly the thing i warned about. the only thing americans have left

what is the debt of america these days?

Russia spent the past years fighting sandmonkeys in the desert that the U.S armed almost 20 years ago. China poses more of a threat than Russia and thats only due to the toxic pollution

i liek america

America is pretty great.

lol you guys

Nice try Muslim

but i did also mention muslims in that list, to be fair

the only quintessential american aspect i forgot to mention in that list is of course fat people, which hardly even existed before america did

mfw Eurofags were ruled by fats for 100s of years

well yes that is basically the one guy right there

a useless brit asshole who made sure to be so rich it was beyond ridiculous while the people starved and were forced to fight wars that existed because the king could make money from killing his own people

now shift to modern history america

i know the president is only a puppet

did george kill all the people who died because wars were caused in his name?

i don't think so

it isn't about whatever dickhead is in the oval office at any given moment

the interesting issue is when the american people finally realize this

and in the recent election the american elite went down the bottom of the barrel and manipulated people they actually can't control

god knows what the fuck will be the result of this

You think America is the only country who does this?

a good qeuestion that calls for an answer i am a little to drunk to give

but i would like to point to the obvious fact that america is not run by their government or people, but by the corporations that could come into existence only in a country like america

no one can deny that america is a political issue unlike any other, and also a force, although weakening, still incredibly potent and dangerous

other governments with immense power exist, and they are working at a murderous pace

the brute force of russia

the political strength of china, with all their trade

many others

the immense amounts of human fecal matter present in india

pakistan reminding you sumbtly that they do have nuclear motherfucking weapons, although they promise they will mainly use them to get rid of all the human fecal matter from india

the list goes on and on

i have not even mentioned she shitshow that is the middle east and the french connection