How would you adapt this to a film?

How would you adapt this to a film?

I would get tim burton to fuck with james cameron, and while they are doing that, I would instead play the fucking game as it is.

A skilled director could actually make a good film out of it, the plot and setting is great, you wouldn't have to Chang much. If Hollywood made an adaption it would be shit though.

by making it an interracial bmwf love story with a gay white guy in a supporting role

Nightmare Before Christmas with guns

I wouldn't. It's shit like all video games. Might as well hand the franchise over to Uwe Boll.

Fucking retards. Bloodborne was already a movie. Check out Brotherhood of the Wolf.

So what timezone is this faggot in?
Most of the day here on the east coast was devoid of cuckspam and then as soon as he wakes up he starts bumping every thread in sight with this shit.

I think your sarcasm meter might need some fine-tuning

Are you stupid?
Sarcastic or not it's clearly one guy doing this shit.

it was me faggot and I meant it as a joke

So what timezone are you in, and why do you spam stale shit that literally only you find funny anymore?

I wouldn't, it's already almost a movie.

He was making joke about how pozzed the movie industry is.

But it wasn't funny because he spams that shit so often.
What timezone flumpfturd?

A great amount of Van Helsing mixed with generous doses of the Harry Potter series and Brotherhood of the Wolf to taste

I'd make it about blood

Just watch a no commentary Let's Play.

Bloodborne is the live action Beauty and the Beast we should have, with Father Gaston hunting and slaying the hideous Beast before succumbing to blood lust.

What did he mean by this?

you know, cheese that contains ash

This is one of the few games I've bought semi recently and I haven't opened or played it, should I?

What

(Trips Dubs checked)
I would absolutely see that movie if it was a reality.

You should play it. It's the best PS4 game on that system and worth every penny.

well, there is this.

Not anymore.

Pic related

>>>Holla Forums

The game revolves around gameplay, not story. So you cant really adapt it. Just like trying to adapt Monster Hunter, it has no story but its considered one of the few good games left.

>>>/reddipol/

it wouldn't be very hard to copy the opening cinematic and slap a few names in.

ps i haven't played it, i'm just assuming it starts out like dark souls. same rules apply for making a movie out of that.

But that's Devil May Cry like. I would like to see a Bloodborne/Souls movie with the art-style of Nightmare Before Christmas.

It's going to come to PC and you know it.